• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
What? No! There was a 2 month difference! Logan, Beauty and the Beast, Boss Baby and Ghost in the Shell were competing with it this month. Are people REALLY stupid enough to not go to one movie so they can see another in 2 months?
He probably meant in regards to the Chinese release of both Krispy Kreme Rangers and Guardians.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
You know that Sly Cooper movie we all thought was dead because Ratchet and Clank bombed?

Well, according to the founder of one of companies behind the Ratchet movie, it may not be so dead after all.

If this movie is indeed going to be a thing, I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

Also, could we possibly see a remake of the first Sly Cooper game ala Ratchet and Clank this E3?

Chrono.

You know that Sly Cooper movie we all thought was dead because Ratchet and Clank bombed?

Well, according to the founder of one of companies behind the Ratchet movie, it may not be so dead after all.

Also, could we possibly see a remake of the first Sly Cooper game ala Ratchet and Clank this E3?
That'll be weird because of how different the first Sly game is compared to the rest of them. But I could see it happening,

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
That'll be weird because of how different the first Sly game is compared to the rest of them. But I could see it happening,
I'm just hoping they redesigned the cast after the first teaser. I understand making changes due to the games having a cel-shaded look, but the redesigns they gave them, especially Murray, were kind of...

ew.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

inb4 the news is that the movie's cancelled

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
What? No! There was a 2 month difference! Logan, Beauty and the Beast, Boss Baby and Ghost in the Shell were competing with it this month. Are people REALLY stupid enough to not go to one movie so they can see another in 2 months?
Talking China.

But those movies, plus Fate of the Furious, definitely hurt Power Rangers.
He probably meant in regards to the Chinese release of both Krispy Kreme Rangers and Guardians.

Si.

Also King Arthur came out the same day IIRC, but that was a yuuhugggge bomb

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Learning to increase the video memory on my laptop so I can play Killer Instinct on it.

So far I changed it from 128 MB to 512 MB to test it. But I need 2 GB for KI.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
inb4 the news is that the movie's cancelled
"We know we've been silent about the Sly Cooper movie, much to the confusion of fans, but we're finally ready to reveal more information about this movie fans have been anticipating.

The movie's cancelled k bye."

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Because of the wording there I interpretted it as people anticipating the cancellation.
Might be because Sony's movie department lost MILLIONS last year, absolute disaster
Sony's film division wasn't involved with the Ratchet and Clank, and more than likely won't be involved with Sly Cooper.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It wasn't just dark, it had camp and lots of jokes. To make things worse, the biggest complaint of the movie people had would DEFINITELY be fixed with a sequel
The complaint was the Rangers themselves appearing late into the movie without much fighting, but they teased a Green With Evil adaptation with Tommy Oliver meaning there'd be fight scenes a plenty
I guess I can see why others enjoyed it. Personally, I thought Elizabeth Banks was the best part of the movie. I'm not even a big fan of Elizabeth Banks either.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This Puyo Puyo Fever poll was very close. All four contestants are tied for an hour until Raffine got the vote she needed o win. Poor Klug, forever a loser.

More characters from the Fever Era are next, moving on to the more fan favorite, mysterious characters. Your choices are Sig, Feli, Lemres, and Rider (who became Lidelle in Puyo Puyo Tetris because "reasons").

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I still wonder why she was renamed so suddenly.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm starting to wonder if they are going to reveal the third Post Season 3 character for Killer Instinct soon, at E3, or somewhere else. I'm hankering for some news.

All we know it's not a guest, not a remixed character, and described as a "fighter".

D

Deleted member

Yo, the MHA 1v1 fights finally started and I couldn't be more hyped
First off, obligatory Iida screenshot because he's my precious son and must be protected
Screenshot_2017-05-13-13-08-51.png

Then the main event of the episode, the Deku vs. Shinso fight. Well, it hardly qualifies as one in the traditional sense but I certainly enjoyed it.
Shinso deserved more than just losing at the first round considering he has gotten 6 ****ING EPISODES OF BUILDUP, but oh well, I still love him. His motivations are similar to Deku but the difference in that he was born with a Quirk, just not a "Heroic" one. I also like how he actively defies the Bad Powers, Bad People Trope and tries his hardest to get into the Hero Course.
Aizawa is right, the Faux Villain exam is ****ing dumb.

Screenshot_2017-05-13-13-28-32.png

Screenshot_2017-05-13-13-28-42.png

Hitoshi Shinso, an A ****ing + strategist right here, ladies and gents
****in rip. Power Rangers only did 10 million in the box office for China. Japan's a small *** country so unless DVD sales end up being ****ing phenomenal, no more movies
But how did it do on other countries? I really hope it gets a sequel because I loved that movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
After leaving my Switch off overnight, I was actually able to turn it on today.

Then as soon as I put it in sleep mode and woke it back up, it's back to the endless error screen.

Does anyone have any idea what I should do if I manage to get back to the home screen again somehow?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Family already asking me "So what are you going to do next?" Like, yo, I JUST graduated four years of college. Slow down"

Then as soon as I put it in sleep mode and woke it back up, it's back to the endless error screen.

Does anyone have any idea what I should do if I manage to get back to the home screen again somehow?
I have no idea what os wrong with the switch. I never hear of anyone being stuck in an endless error before

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yo, the MHA 1v1 fights finally started and I couldn't be more hyped
First off, obligatory Iida screenshot because he's my precious son and must be protected
View attachment 129111

Then the main event of the episode, the Deku vs. Shinso fight. Well, it hardly qualifies as one in the traditional sense but I certainly enjoyed it.
Shinso deserved more than just losing at the first round considering he has gotten 6 ****ING EPISODES OF BUILDUP, but oh well, I still love him. His motivations are similar to Deku but the difference in that he was born with a Quirk, just not a "Heroic" one. I also like how he actively defies the Bad Powers, Bad People Trope and tries his hardest to get into the Hero Course.
Aizawa is right, the Faux Villain exam is ****ing dumb.

View attachment 129113
View attachment 129112
Hitoshi Shinso, an A ****ing + strategist right here, ladies and gents

But how did it do on other countries? I really hope it gets a sequel because I loved that movie.
Not good at all.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of nearly dead video game adaptations, do some of you remember the Halo live action series produced by Spielberg?

D

Deleted member

After three episodes of mostly talk, Re:Creators finally gives a good fight scene, and damn if it was a good one.
Alicetelia is so much Saber thrown into Berserk and I love her.
Also, Genocider Syo is introduced and I love her already too
Screenshot_2017-05-13-18-12-36.png

She has probably one of the most interesting powers, competing with Gun-Violin from Himegimi and Big Boss's weird bullets

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Try to quickly put it on flightmode.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Speaking of nearly dead video game adaptations, do some of you remember the Halo live action series produced by Spielberg?
I remember a live action movie....which was alright, I guess...It did seem budgeted and Cheif had like 5-10 minutes of screentime so it could've been a lot better...

I also remember watching another movie which was a collection of animated shorts...One of which was an anime that featured a Spartan who turned out to be a woman that strongly resembled Samus (she was also silent throughout the episode)...irony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom