• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
GameXPlain posted more Echoes footage
This dialogue continues to be pure gold
I love how they leave it very clear what are the motivations for each of the villagers
Kliff wants to see the world
Tobin wants money to help his family
Faye is after Alm's ****
And Gray is looking for some *****
The "Gray!" "Tobin!" exchange made me laugh for some reason

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I mean...if Astro boy is the only robot boy you know and have no idea who megaman is, I can see a person calling him astro boy.

Layton is popular in spain?? I never knew that
Layton is more popular in Europe and Japan than in America. In the UK and Spain most particularly. I've definitely come accross a lot of Spanish Layton fans in the past. Layton is also generally more popular with female players than male players, hence why the upcoming game has a female lead this time.

As Chico said, while he isn't quite a household name by any means (But being fair, most characters aren't). He is popular enough to where his first 3DS game was the main driving force behind the 3DS launch sales in Japan and when it comes to Level-5 themselves as a company, Hershel and Jibanyan are arguably the two most popular and well known characters that they have in their possession.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Toby Kebbell was the soldier with a southern accent who kept talking about writing home to his son. He also did some facial motion capture for Kong. I just didn't hear much of Miles so I assumed his career just died about as tragically as The Iron Giant.
Oh that guy! Man, his death was brutal.
Deep throating a giant spider leg must have sucked

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just finished my Nintendo E3 2017 BINGO sheet:

Anything, including content and their positions, are subject to change until E3 begins.
BIG ARMS news?

Big the Cat with Fishing Pole Arms confirmed for ARMS?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
BIG ARMS news?

Big the Cat with Fishing Pole Arms confirmed for ARMS?
Lol

But seriously, considering the game is releasing literally the day after E3 ends, Nintendo only has ONE LAST CHANCE to make a positive impact on that game.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Lol

But seriously, considering the game is releasing literally the day after E3 ends, Nintendo only has ONE LAST CHANCE to make a positive impact on that game.
The Invitational seems to be their big ARMS push.

They might show something there.

Or they'll bank on the game being some super competitive masterpiece and uh...oh...heheh.

I hope they don't bank on that. Just give the game content.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
A week until Echoes I can't wait.

Also does anyone know when the Celica update comes for Heroes?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh no, my Switch might be ****ed.

I restarted it because it was having wifi issues and now instead of booting up, it goes straight to an error screen.
2168-0002

Ninty support site says to try resetting it and seeing if there's a system update... but I can't even get the thing on.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Monday is everyone's best guess. It's when Ike's banner ends.

D

Deleted member

Okay I know you're done but how in the flying **** is that a plus?
The confusion between the two gives him a connection to a much bigger icon, making people associate the two to a point where asking them about "the robot kid with cannon arms" leads to "Astro Boy or Mega Man?"

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Quick update because I have a late night grad party to attend.

Satan won, likely because he is the OG Puyo Puyo antagonist and a funny character. Draco was close however, while Schezo and Rulue got little to no love.

This next one will be the last to cover the Compile Era games before we go to the Fever titles. Your new choices for the evening are Witch, Suketoudara, Zoh Daimaoh, and Harpy. These guys are the low level side characters, so don't mind how obscure they are.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Now to dress up for that massive chocolate fountain and life sized Mario Kart racing tonight. Best day ever!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Monday is everyone's best guess. It's when Ike's banner ends.
Probably this, although usually they come out the next day after a video is posted. Although 4 different banners seem to be a bit much right now, so monday when Ike's is gone seems likely.

Hopefully I can get ike, or soren, or titania. I want to save orbs too though so I can get a shot at cecilla's group.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Probably this, although usually they come out the next day after a video is posted. Although 4 different banners seem to be a bit much right now, so monday when Ike's is gone seems likely.

Hopefully I can get ike, or soren, or titania. I want to save orbs too though so I can get a shot at cecilla's group.
If you want a character just go for their coloured orbs. Ts how I got every unit I wanted.

O

Can we talk about how freakin' ADORABLE Polar looks now?
Polar has always een adorable. Now they're adorable in HD
Pura in HD when

Something occurred to me while thinking about Faye from FE SoV. There is another character that winds up with another dude over bread of all things. . .and she also uses a bow (even if its only for Heroes)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If you want a character just go for their coloured orbs. Ts how I got every unit I wanted.
Colored? You mean colorless?

I'm more so look for specifics from the focus, so I have been pulling red and green units, but I have had no luck yet.

EDIT:

Oh I get, your talking about cecelias. Yeah I know, I will be doing full summons there and hope I get lucky.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
God, I need to get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I'm so behind.

SO BEHIND.
Getting the game will make that worse, once you get hit by a blue shell, a red shell, a Bullet Bill, and knocked off the track, all the way back to last place.

SO BEHIND.
Im not getting a switch until around splatoon 2 comes out imagine how behind im going to be :p

Merric had the lead against Robin in the voting gauntlet earlier. . .but now we have returned to reality and Merric is losing. :(

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, another Villager's Fork was recently released for Echoes
I really want to eventually do a run where I reclass everyone I can to an Archer on Alm's side
The three villagers promote to it
Lukas gets the first VF
Clive gets the second
Python joins in the fun
Forsyth goes to the bench
And Alm gets one after promoting
LET THE ARROWS FLY
Polar has always een adorable. Now they're adorable in HD
Pura in HD when

Something occurred to me while thinking about Faye from FE SoV. There is another character that winds up with another dude over bread of all things. . .and she also uses a bow (even if its only for Heroes)

Hunger Games: Catching Fayre
I still think no female Archers is bull****
I need my full on Archer team

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Colored? You mean colorless?

I'm more so look for specifics from the focus, so I have been pulling red and green units, but I have had no luck yet.

EDIT:

Oh I get, your talking about cecelias. Yeah I know, I will be doing full summons there and hope I get lucky.
What? I'm talking about in general.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Just finished all 26 episodes of Evangelion.

jesus christ...

I have a headache trying to figure everything out.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Just finished all 26 episodes of Evangelion.

jesus christ...

I have a headache trying to figure everything out.
Did you watch the End of Evangelion movie? That's the 'true' ending and would have been the one in the show if Ginax hadn't run out of budget for the show

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

SO BEHIND.
You want behind?

I'm rusty as hell in Mario Kart Wii. And all it took was a couple matches in a graduation party this night to see that.

This is what months of Mario Kart 8 gameplay does to you.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's kind of sad that people are resorting to pirating amiibos because they can't find the ones they want in store.
It'd help if Nintendo just let them buy proper amiibo cards. Even if it's just via online. That's fair and capitalizes on the situation in a smart fashion.

Not that their restocking isn't awful at this point, but still, make the best of what you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom