• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I recently went through my VG music and remembered that ORAS Wally is the greatest anime rival ever.

Almost forgot. :114:

Besides that, I realized I don't have SM songs on my computer. Gonna fix that later.

D

Deleted member

I never said it wouldn't. Just that the almighty ToQ-Oh has more likelihood to get an official localization
That's saying X is lower than 0.1%
But Atlus is seeing other people now. Hes already married to SMT AND Persona
Daddy Atlus can see how many people he wants, he's in an open relationship with SMT
He should stop seeing Persona though, you can't just **** your lover's child

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Daddy Atlus can see how many people he wants, he's in an open relationship with SMT
smh, Atlus isnt your daddy and Atlus and Persona already had 5 kids. SMT has a bunch of kids

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Eheheheheheheh
Shout already officially released 5 Super Sentai series with a 6th one coming in August. Fans have been waiting AGES for an official releases so they can give their money, so they aren't stopping any time soon~

D

Deleted member

smh, Atlus isnt your daddy and Atlus and Persona already had 5 kids. SMT has a bunch of kids
Daddy Atlus is Daddy Atlus fite me
Atlus and Persona already had 5 kids
That's imcest if I ever heard of one
Eheheheheheheh
Shout already officially released 5 Super Sentai series with a 6th one coming in August. Fans have been waiting AGES for an official releases so they can give their money, so they aren't stopping any time soon~
Why are people giving money to giant blaster gun *****?
Actually, don't answer that, I think I already know why

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Oh my god. Matpat sunk a new low "SQUIDS OR KIDS? THE TRUTH IS OUT!"
Just like with Metroid Fusion, the game answered the question Matpat asked. Unlike Metroid Fusion, this one is common
Matpat is legitimately stupid so this doesn't surprise me anymore. Remember good Game Theory? Pepridge Farm I remember good Game Theory episodes.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Daddy Atlus is Daddy Atlus fite me

That's imcest if I ever heard of one

Why are people giving money to giant blaster gun *****?
Actually, don't answer that, I think I already know why
1: The mech isn't actually finished transforming when that happens, the giant **** goes up and connects to the chest
2: Sentai is popular enough to have a market overseas
3: ToQger's really lighthearted and fun according to anyone who didn't immediately bash the train suits and therefore refuse to watch it, even by the series' standards

I said like a week or two ago I was in the mood to go back to League of Legends even though I knew I shouldnt

Now im thinking "League of Legnds or Heroes of the Storm?"

When I know the damn answer is "neither you moron you're going to get addicted again you have a life to live and you already suck at it as is"

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Injustice 2 stream on Friday

Darkseid bois
Gear stream is next week.
Plus we should be getting a DLC character reveal soon.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I said like a week or two ago I was in the mood to go back to League of Legends even though I knew I shouldnt

When I know the damn answer is "neither you moron you're going to get addicted again you have a life to live and you already suck at it as is"
Psst.

Go with Heroes of the Storm.

Just saying. :secretkpop:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The mech isn't actually finished transforming when that happens, the giant **** goes up and connects to the chest
"Officer, I wasn't showing my **** to those two girls, I was just not done changing."

Be a responsible adult and play Etrian Odyssey on your 3DS to improve your cartography and stealth skills!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
friends keep sending our family wedding invites and I havent gone to any of them and only my mom, dad and sister had pfff. My sister says, you barly go to any socual gatherings and they worry" and I respond " Do I have anything in common with them? No? Alright"

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh my god. Matpat sunk a new low "SQUIDS OR KIDS? THE TRUTH IS OUT!"
Just like with Metroid Fusion, the game answered the question Matpat asked. Unlike Metroid Fusion, this one is common knowledge for anyone who even remotely looked at the game

Holy **** why is Den-O on there get him back down so he can use his Senketsu voice

The best part is I'm STILL right that this has more likelihood in getting localized than Etrian Odditt V
He. . .actually legitimately asked the question?

I saw it in the sidebar at one point and it didn't fully register in my head what I was looking at.

What exactly. . .went on in that video? I'm not sure I want to mess with my recommendations checking.

For anyone asking what the in-game explanation for what the Inklings are was, they're squids that evolved into humanoid form after humanity died to rising sea levels. Considering the short ecological time frame for it the explanation has some holes in it, but unless that's just an assumption by Inklings and the explanation gets retconned into Inklings being spliced with human DNA they're very much more squid than kid.

There's a lot of questions I have about Inkling lore either due to it not being explained or clarified yet or just due to what is there being a violation of common sense at times, but whether Inklings are human or cephalopod isn't one of them. They detailed the Inkling maturation cycle and they're born squids and gradually drag themselves up into humanoid shape over their first 14 years of life. The Inklings you play as have only just hit the age where they're able to fully appear humanoid.

Again, not sure how child Callie and Marie factor into that since they look younger than playable Inklings and yet are fully humanoid, but there's a crayon drawing of a child Inkling in one of those intermediate phases on the art museum stage so clearly that's how it works at some speed or another.

More moba thinking and talking about depressing stuff on the SG discord made me want to get away from that

so here is a strawpoll that is only potentially depressing. seriously have you seen MOBA communities?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12889400

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
More moba thinking and talking about depressing stuff on the SG discord made me want to get away from that

so here is a strawpoll that is only potentially depressing. seriously have you seen MOBA communities?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12889400
Don't play them if you don't feel any significant enjoyment or otherwise have no purpose for playing them.

It's really that simple.

That's why I don't play stuff like Smash or MK8 with randoms online anymore (which means I rarely play them) - not fun, wasted time, and just made me frustrated which was especially harmful when a day could have already been stressful.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Of course a shoryuken has to be a item in my kart game cause who wouldn't want to see Big Bird shoryuken Jason Voorhees?

No wait. I meant hoduken.

Haduken is the fireball, right? That's what I meant.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So remember the great GXP Civil War?

Andre posted a follow-up video, as well as an apology for how he handled it on his side...as well as trying to attempt to present his side more clearly...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Understood. If you can't do it, its okay. I can always find something else to use. The internet is ripe with game.
Alright so.

I'm entirely certain that I've lost some minor detail to the piece, and the artifacting is far from fully cured.

But.

I'm pretty sure I got the watermark.

11eae314d6ee84576b61f0711c7fd237.png

Chrono.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I decided to 'borrow' @Aussie the Shinobi poll but with my style.

This time it's gaming soundtracks.

First one is Sonic related. So get to voting if you like

There was a problem fetching the tweet

@True Blue Warrior @Swampasaur Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Chrono. Chrono. SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen ChikoLad ChikoLad

Gonna tag you guys in as well
It's a close one between Sonic Adventure, Sonic 3&K, and CD for me, but ultimately I went with Adventure.

When it comes to Sonic music I really like when the series takes on a New Jack Swing influence which was mainly done in the classics ( Sonic 1, 2, CD, 3&K and Chaotix ) and it looks like Mania is bringing that style of music back. This style imo fits this series the most.

I'll probably echo Johnny from SGB when I say this but while CD and 3&K's soundtracks are really funky, beautiful and captures the mood, not to mention I think they captured that Sonic essence really well I also think that the Adventure OST did the best at capturing the atmosphere of the stages in the game, you can really feel the "adventure" especially in tracks like 'Windy and Ripply' or 'Mt. Red: a symbol of Thrill'. I also enjoy the variety of musical genres or instrumentation compared to some of the later 3d titles (like Sonic's stages in Sa2 having nothing but rock tracks, or Shadow The Hedgehog having almost no variety other than buttrock). The first Adventure title is where I think Jun Senoue really shines the most as a composer.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Injustice 2 stream on Friday

Darkseid bois
Gear stream is next week.
Plus we should be getting a DLC character reveal soon.

I was about to say that they didn't mention DLC right there but they damn well better announce something then after what Boony Boy said on Twitter.
Like dammit, man!

Aurane Aurane
Your avi is cut off at the bottom would you like me to fix that for you?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright so.

I'm entirely certain that I've lost some minor detail to the piece, and the artifacting is far from fully cured.

But.

I'm pretty sure I got the watermark.

That looks good. I can see the edits but its incredibly small and won't be noticed as an avatar. Thanks for the help bud.

Aurane Aurane
Your avi is cut off at the bottom would you like me to fix that for you?
Maybe. Let me try and fix it myself first.

EDIT: Damn it. Sorry. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Everyone dislikes Game Theory yet, still talk about them

That's probably the reason why they still make theories to begin with. You are all doing nothing but giving them free views.

Same reason why a certain pest with the Trump avatar won't go away. Too many people feeding him.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I played a match of renegade roundup and I was a renegade. I was being squirrelly and freeing everyone. Then in the last 30 seconds 4 of the not cops bum rushed me and I got caught. Literally in the span of 5 seconds they catch the rest of my team and we lose.

I was getting pretty cocky at the end so maybe it was my fault we lost, idek.

D

Deleted member

Everyone dislikes Game Theory yet, still talk about them

That's probably the reason why they still make theories to begin with. You are all doing nothing but giving them free views.

Same reason why a certain pest with the Trump avatar won't go away. Too many people feeding him.
Not really, most people that watch game theory enjoy Matt Pat's content, so he'd get tons of views regardless.

Also, that jab at the end was more unsubtle than me liking men.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Okay, but hear me out...

Square Enix making their own MOBA with their Role Playing Franchises.

I think they'd probably kill both League of Legends and Heroes of the Storm if they did it well.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Not really, most people that watch game theory enjoy Matt Pat's content, so he'd get tons of views regardless.

That may be true, but I'm more talking about the detractor's side.

I'll admit his content is good when it doesn't make a group treat them like facts (Sans is Ness anyone)?

That was more of less because I see that troll everywhere and people are constantly taking his bait. Who would take a guy named "Weaboo Destroyer" serious? It's like some don't realize a block button exists.

D

Deleted member

Wait, you like men??? Why did you never tell me? I thought you were straight
Okay, but here me out...

Square Enix making their own MOBA with their Role Playing Franchises.

I think they'd probably kill both League of Legends and Heroes of the Storm if they did it well.
We don't need Square to taint their franchises with MOBAs after they've been through FFXIII and Chrono Cross

D

Deleted member

That may be true, but I'm more talking about the detractor's side.

I'll admit his content is good when it doesn't make a group treat them like facts (Sans is Ness anyone)?

That was more of less because I see that troll everywhere and people are constantly taking his bait. Who would take a guy named "Weaboo Destroyer" serious? It's like some don't realize a block button exists.
Well, yes, but the thing is that not all detractors think that he doesn't deserve views.

Ah, okay, I thought you were referring to something else, nevermind then. I've never heard of that guy.

Wait, you like men??? Why did you never tell me? I thought you were straight
I don't like men, who told you that? This is why you can't trust gossip Shisho, I don't like men, I love men.

You weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom