• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Is Punch-Out!! for the Wii canon to Punch-Out for the NES or is it a reboot because I'd like to know how Little Mac grew 11 inches inbetween the two
Reboot in most cases.

Nothing really changes and it's mostly just a revised setting.

Actually none of the games are connected. Despite the weird tidbit that Glass Joe beat Rick Buiser

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I decided to 'borrow' @Aussie the Shinobi poll but with my style.

This time it's gaming soundtracks.

First one is Sonic related. So get to voting if you like

There was a problem fetching the tweet

@True Blue Warrior @Swampasaur Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo @Akxareth SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft @Yomi's Biggest Fan Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen ChikoLad ChikoLad

Gonna tag you guys in as well
I said on Twitter, but I'll say it again here.

Sonic Heroes.

There is literally not a single piece of music on that soundtrack that I dislike.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My brother brought me back a late birthday present from Rome.

When he visited the Vatican, the scanners picked it up and when the guards checked it they were really baffled by it. :p

IMG_20170503_183004.jpg

IMG_20170503_183048.jpg

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Regarding Champ Gold Champ Gold 's poll, my vote goes to Sonic Adventure 2. Sonic 2 as well. Both have great soundtracks and are a tie to me. Sonic 2 has hands down the best final boss battle theme in 2D Sonic games.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I decided to 'borrow' @Aussie the Shinobi poll but with my style.

This time it's gaming soundtracks.

First one is Sonic related. So get to voting if you like

There was a problem fetching the tweet

@True Blue Warrior @Swampasaur Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo @Akxareth SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft @Yomi's Biggest Fan Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen ChikoLad ChikoLad

Gonna tag you guys in as well
I went with S3&K so I wouldn't have to think too long about it.

But really I don't have a real favourite, the soundtracks of Sonic games can vary so wildly.

S3&K is up there though because I think the soundtrack is surprisingly cinematic for it's time. Also because Lava Reef is probably my favourite stage theme for a Sonic game.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
How come MegaMan falls at nigh-supersonic speed whenever you step off of an edge but when you jump it's only a few times normal gravity.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I hate gambling. More specifically; I hate gambling in Fallout New Vegas- when my Luck is low.

I usually don't do it as is cause money isn't a hassle to acquire but I need the caps for a quick Intelligence Implant so I can cap my skills earned per level.

Well now I'm doing it with six luck and oh my lord am I cussing a storm. I hate losing a double down.
Im getting pampered and It feels uncomfertable. No one ever did anything for me before
You deserve to be pampered.
This is the first time I ever heard that I deserve to be pampered and you dont know how happy that makes me
Well I mean

You DO deserve to be pampered.

So there it is a second time.
And just like that, we have another Smashboards fanfiction.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How come MegaMan falls at nigh-supersonic speed whenever you step off of an edge but when you jump it's only a few times normal gravity.
His gravity connectors are still on when he falls off the ledge but he turns them off when jumping

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yes, in the PS3 there's SS: Brave Soldiers and SS: Soldier's Soul, including Saints from the Sanctuary, Poseidon and Hades sagas + the anime only dudes of Asgard.
So my eyes wernt tricking me. Someone on campus was playing that on one of the PS4s in the student center

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So we (me and my sister) just played Shovel Knight co-op.
And I think this gif resume how our play was.

Seriously, we had a good time, but man, we couldn't stop hitting each other. We laughed so much at a moment that my sister couldn't stop and I was on the verge of tear.
Guess I was right when I said before that we will have a hell of a fun time.:4metaknight:

D

Deleted member

You want a vampire paler than the snow
What else is new? :p
So we (me and my sister) just played Shovel Knight co-op.
And I think this gif resume how our play was.

Seriously, we had a good time, but man, we couldn't stop hitting each other. We laughed so much at a moment that my sister couldn't stop and I was on the verge of tear.
Guess I was right when I said before that we will have a hell of a fun time.:4metaknight:
When I played co-op with my first little bro, we did fine, we work really well together.

And keep in mind this was on the Flying Machine. With my second little bro though... Oh boy...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What else is new? :p

When I played co-op with my first little bro, we did fine, we work really well together.

And keep in mind this was on the Flying Machine. With my second little bro though... Oh boy...
We still played well I will say. Between the moment where we don't try to push the other in a hole of course that is.:roll:
And let me guess, your second little bro was attacking you with his shovel from above everytime?:4metaknight: (Oh and, the gender bender mode couldn't arrive at a better moment lol.)

D

Deleted member

Shovel Knight recreates every aspect from classic platformers perfectly, including the co-op multiplayer experience.
Aka not actually cooperating and killing each other at every chance you get.

D

Deleted member

Shovel Knight recreates every aspect from classic platformers perfectly, including the co-op multiplayer experience.
Aka not actually cooperating and killing each other at every chance you get.
If you're not cooperating anyway. My bro and I played fine because we played with both of us in mind. But if you play it like you would nornally but just with an extra player doing the same thing, then yes, you're going to screw up A TON.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh my god. Matpat sunk a new low "SQUIDS OR KIDS? THE TRUTH IS OUT!"
Just like with Metroid Fusion, the game answered the question Matpat asked. Unlike Metroid Fusion, this one is common knowledge for anyone who even remotely looked at the game
*Looks up*
And you people think I'm weird, Gwen, I'm questioning everything right now.
Holy **** why is Den-O on there get him back down so he can use his Senketsu voice

The best part is I'm STILL right that this has more likelihood in getting localized than Etrian Odditt V

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So for any Overwatch some details and concepts of the next 3 OVerwatch characters:

If real we have 3 heroes this year and Doomfist will be out by the end of the month.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
We'll see about that on E3

Man, this is definitely way weirder than ANYTHING you've ever sent me
You don't understand Shish. We already KNOW it's getting localized, Shout Factory's been releasing official Super Sentai DVDs. It's gonna take a while, but we're gonna get this one eventually. Meanwhile you're sweating 24/7 because your ****ty Ever Oasis ripoff hasn't been talked about by Atlus at all

Also I can't believe I managed to kill the thread with Alucard because of choo choo trains

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I said I wasn't going to get Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite at launch but dang it the trailers are SO good. I preordered Deluxe Edition BUT only the $5 minimum.

Capcom: I beg of you: DO NOT cheat me like you did with Marvel vs. Capcom 3...

P.S. I also preordered ARMS today :) (Only the minimum too but I'll pay it off completely VERY soon, especially if game news get better over time)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So my eyes wernt tricking me. Someone on campus was playing that on one of the PS4s in the student center
Yep, for a while Saint Seiya stayed in Japan but now the recent fighting games got localized even on spanish. Pretty standard game from what I've seen but they look cool anyway.

D

Deleted member

If you love it, let it go
You don't understand Shish. We already KNOW it's getting localized, Shout Factory's been releasing official Super Sentai DVDs. It's gonna take a while, but we're gonna get this one eventually. Meanwhile you're sweating 24/7 because your ****ty Ever Oasis ripoff hasn't been talked about by Atlus at all

Also I can't believe I managed to kill the thread with Alucard because of choo choo trains
**** both of you, EOV will get localised and it'll be beautiful and we'll have beautiful children and Patrick Seitz will be one of the english voices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom