• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Can't tell quite if it's a watermark or not.

But if it is, and if you can find me a full resolution, I might be able to make it disappear.
Was looking up to see if there were any cleaner ones but I can't find any. If you can remove it, I'd really appreciate. Here:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's such a shame Texas turned out to be a ****hole. Especially as Sandy from Spongebob was the best character when I was a kid so I'm very disappointed
SPEAKING OF DISAPPOINTMENT! Unless Flash Season 4 turns out to be great with a non Speedster villain, I'm probably dropping the show
Pah CW only has one good show and it's not that one.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Getting a Switch has been on my mind too.

If I really wanted I could get one this week and probably still remain financially stable. I've been saving my money the past few weeks in general. However, the FE Echoes Special Edition and the Phoenix Wright figma I've ordered are being shipped this month. That will come to around €150.

I also have been keeping in mind that as much as I want to play BotW, I won't play it until Hard Mode releases anyway, so really a Switch is no good to me until then, unless I go out of my way to get Mario Kart or the Joy-Con/Snipperclips bundle - and at that point, that's getting way too expensive, especially if I decide to get a Pro Controller at launch. Also have to keep in mind I'll need the €20 for the BotW Season Pass to even access the Hard Mode.

I'll see what happens.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Quick question: Under what possible context could God appear in Super Sentai?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Quick question: Under what possible context could God appear in Super Sentai?
In one of the episodes, one of the Bakuryu/Zords was turned into a human (they're sentient and have personalities in this season) and the end of the episode revealed an angel turned him into a human to grant his wish for a day and God was pissed. Mind you, this is the same season that an anime character begs the rangers to save his son.
Sentai is WEIRD

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Man I wish an anime character would beg me to save their son

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
@ Echoes DLC:
It's being handled really weird
Series 1 is already finished when that took months for Fates, there being two sets of grinding maps andthe Overclasses who don't serve much of a purpose and are basically just skins(unless they have some sort of special skills) at the cost of 1500 yen in total.

Really, when it releases in the west, only bother with the Prologue maps and potentially the Cipher collabs.
At least the Villager's Fork is free.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
guess who can apply for graduation?

Though Im not gonna March, 1, dont have any good dresses or dress shoes, 2, I simply dont wanna march and 3, you dont official graduate until they mail the dagree to you so why does marching matter?

Either way, Im gtaduating

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Was looking up to see if there were any cleaner ones but I can't find any. If you can remove it, I'd really appreciate. Here:
Dammit, with the text in the weird spots. Hate those.

I'm about to drop off the map, but I'll try when I wake up. No guarantees though.

guess who can apply for graduation?

Though Im not gonna March, 1, dont have any good dresses or dress shoes, 2, I simply dont wanna march and 3, you dont official graduate until they mail the dagree to you so why does marching matter?

Either way, Im gtaduating
Dude, nice.

Happy gtaduation!

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Echoes Season Pass is €44.99 in Europe. Yeesh. That's the price of the game itself.

I won't get it at launch in that case then. FE DLC tends to get sales anyway, eventually (unfortunately I bought Fates DLC two or three weeks before it went on sale).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just remembered there's DLC of Fates that still hasn't been released outside Japan, the fanservice stuff. Nintendo, release it before the torrential downpour ****wads feel vindicated...
Do you mean the Beach DLC and what not? That's out already.

D

Deleted member

I just remembered there's DLC of Fates that still hasn't been released outside Japan, the fanservice stuff. Nintendo, release it before the torrential downpour ****wads feel vindicated...
Considering it's been a year now and Echoes is about to release, I highly doubt it
It's just the Scramble maps, aka the ones where units who should already have supports have special convos, so it's as big of a loss as Peri dying.
Did the Awakening versions of those maps sell poorly in the west or something?
The only thing we really lost is the infinite Lodestar and Great Lord seals but you already had one of each avaible so, eh, not like you'd even have more than one of those in your army

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Dude, nice.

Happy gtaduation!
My parents probably would want me to march but Ill tell them "nah im good"

The other bad thing about graduating is I have to deal with me dad going "Ok, next school" When Im not trying to make the same mistake or going right into college after high school

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
This has probably been posted already but I'm not going back through every page since yesterday.

If there is a direct, I'm thinking it'll be one of those talk about one specific (and probably niche) game ones. Maybe ARMS or something.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Considering it's been a year now and Echoes is about to release, I highly doubt it
It's just the Scramble maps, aka the ones where units who should already have supports have special convos, so it's as big of a loss as Peri dying.
Did the Awakening versions of those maps sell poorly in the west or something?
The only thing we really lost is the infinite Lodestar and Great Lord seals but you already had one of each avaible so, eh, not like you'd even have more than one of those in your army
I'll give the Awakening Scramble Maps one thing: they gave us that awesome Beach version of the Fire Emblem theme. :p

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Is Punch-Out!! for the Wii canon to Punch-Out for the NES or is it a reboot because I'd like to know how Little Mac grew 11 inches inbetween the two

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Is Punch-Out!! for the Wii canon to Punch-Out for the NES or is it a reboot because I'd like to know how Little Mac grew 11 inches inbetween the two
It's a reimagining/retcon more than anything. The enemy boxers still have their old Win/Loss records and prior to Title Defense there's no indication they fought Mac before.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I should really do some math or something on how fast Mac punches. The whole fact that the timer slows down whenever you start a combo is really impressive.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I decided to 'borrow' @Aussie the Shinobi poll but with my style.

This time it's gaming soundtracks.

First one is Sonic related. So get to voting if you like

There was a problem fetching the tweet

@True Blue Warrior @Swampasaur Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo @Akxareth @SegaNintendoUbisoft @Yomi's Biggest Fan Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen ChikoLad ChikoLad

Gonna tag you guys in as well
Where the **** is the soundtrack for the LED games?

I wonder how many people will take that seriously before reading this

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yes. The entire Mystery Inc is playable. Other examples are Ronald McDonald, Reptar, Xenomorph, Goku and Spongebob.
Ronald in a racing game.

Literally fast food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom