• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
All I really wanna see is Armin tbh. Are there any Armin centered episodes coming up?
There won't be any episodes revolving around Armin this season, but Armin will still have focus and key dialogue in the 2nd half, mainly commenting on the situation and his interventions during the battle: one of these will kick in two weeks from now, after the shocking reveal of next week's episode. There, he will try to strategize something, but telling more about what he is strategizing and the rest of what he will do in the coming episodes would reach spoiler territory.

TL;DR - No Armin-centered episodes, but Armin will still have some key scenes in the second half of season 2, and those scenes will be worth watching.

EDIT: Actually, everything from next week's episode onward will be worth watching, because that's when it becomes one of the best AoT arcs.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I've come to realize my folder for Smashboards Avatars has so much art in it.

Too much art in it.

Half of it I've never even used.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Because I'm still hyped for Mahvel, I have an idea. List the veterans of the franchise you'd like to see return in Infinite. It doesn't matter if they were in 2 or 3
Doom, Gambit, Juggernaut, Magneto, Marrow, Psylocke, Rogue, Shuma Gorath, Spiderman, Thanos (tbh I outright expect him in the game), Venom, Jin, Bison, Ruby Heart, SonSon, Tron Bonne, Akuma, Ghost Rider, Firebrand, Nemesis, Dr. Strange, Iron Fist, Phoenix Wright, Amaterasu, Arthur, Dante, Deadpool, Dormammu, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Viewtiful Joe, Wesker, X-23.
Spider-Man(He'll probably be in. And he should be. Dude's been one of my mains in every Marvel Fighter I've played.)
Venom(He'd look glorious in HD...GLORIOUS)
Doom
Wolverine
Storm
Iron Fist(Just buff him, he's a perfect fit given his power set.)
Deadpool
Gambit
Magneto
War Machine(given that Iron Man has some new ****, I'd like to see what they do with him too)
Rogue
Psylocke
Taskmaster

Dante
Trish
Akuma
Amaterasu
Firebrand
Viewtiful Joe
MvC2 Jill(I like this over the top version way more)
Tron
Classic Mega Man(I'd like to see him team up with MMX, and I'd want to see what changes they could give him,I doubt more than one main Mega Man is playable)
Zero(If we can't get Protoman or Bass)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Feels weird that each match of the ARMS tournament start with "Ready? Now let's take up ARMS!" in English.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh boy, the Cavalry Battle in MHA is over, it was interesting but now we get to the REALLY good stuff: 1v1 battles No items. Quirks only. Final Destination.
Though...
Monoma didn't get past it and as such won't get any battles for him >:^( 0/10 episode
I knew he was in trouble when his team was composed just of no-names

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have played a little of the original Shaq-Fu.

I really don't see why people call it "one of the worst games ever made". Sure, it's pretty bad for a fighting game, but otherwise it's basically bug-free and fully functional.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, we got a new Duwang trailer
Still suspiciously shy about showing Stands
Well, unless you count that scene with Aqua Necklace but it really is just CGI water, I wanna see how they do the muscly floating men

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So, we got a new Duwang trailer
Still suspiciously shy about showing Stands
Well, unless you count that scene with Aqua Necklace but it really is just CGI water, I wanna see how they do the muscly floating men
Dude, what are you talking about? Crazy Diamond looked pretty damn good and they made The Hand look more robotic, are you blind or something?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

I thought every Switch "leak" (including Mario X Rabbis) died in a tragic fire after February's Switch reveal presentation.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Just when you think it was some weird fever dream, GameXPlain comes back and says they have evidence of it being real.

I like, just mentioned this to someone when we were talking about old "leaks." Spoopy.

Edit: Man I'm sure getting ninja'd a lot.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh boy, the Cavalry Battle in MHA is over, it was interesting but now we get to the REALLY good stuff: 1v1 battles No items. Quirks only. Final Destination.
Though...
Monoma didn't get past it and as such won't get any battles for him >:^( 0/10 episode
I knew he was in trouble when his team was composed just of no-names
Have you been reading the comic of the series? I think it's pretty good so far. Can't wait until they get into the next story arc. It's one of my favorites.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Almost done with Stardust Crusaders!

is it just me or can they rename this series "everyone ****ing dies at the end"? RIP Avdol, Iggy, Kakayoin, and Polnareff

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I thought every Switch "leak" (including Mario X Rabbis) died in a tragic fire after February's Switch reveal presentation.
>Sci-fi weapons

It'll be a dead game to me if Rosalina isn't playable.

She's the one character of the core cast that has any sci-fi elements to their background, outside of maybe Bowser on occasion.

Seriously though, I'm interested to hear if it has gameplay like Codename STEAM, which I believe was rumoured before.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
>Sci-fi weapons

It'll be a dead game to me if Rosalina isn't playable.

She's the one character of the core cast besides Bowser that has any sci-fi elements to their background, outside of maybe Bowser on occasion.

Seriously though, I'm interested to hear if it has gameplay like Codename STEAM, which I believe was rumoured before.
I never got technology but just cosmic from Rosie. But Rosie's popular so they'll likely hav her in

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I never got technology but just cosmic from Rosie. But Rosie's popular so they'll likely hav her in
She lives in a high tech space station that she designed herself and was capable of fixing spacecrafts even as a child.

E. Gadd would probably develop a thing for her given that.

Speaking of which, he'd be a cool addition too and would fit in with the madness of Rabbids. Too bad he's never really used.

D

Deleted member

Dude, what are you talking about? Crazy Diamond looked pretty damn good and they made The Hand look more robotic, are you blind or something?
No, I'm not blind, I am an alien
Want some ice cream?
Have you been reading the comic of the series? I think it's pretty good so far. Can't wait until they get into the next story arc. It's one of my favorites.
I have just been following the anime for now
I'll consider reading it incase we don't have a certainty for season 3 by the end of this one though
Almost done with Stardust Crusaders!

is it just me or can they rename this series "everyone ****ing dies at the end"? RIP Avdol, Iggy, Kakayoin, and Polnareff
I'm still super salty Avdol's fake death was more emotional than the real one. I honestly thought Cream's power just teleported him to a different dimension and he'd come back due to how sudden it was.

And Kakyoin deserved better
Man was the best Jojobro and even found out the secret of ZA WARUDO even though that kinda loses its impacts with the memes.
I hope he went to heaven with a bunch of cherries and MILFs waiting for him there

D

Deleted member

Wat? Just...wat?

Prepare to have like a billion different Rabbids in Smash Switch, then. :V

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Honestly, what's listed in that "leak" sounds very dumb and unappealing.

Also doesn't change the fact this game was bundled with other rumors that were proven dead wrong.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

Can we please not have a game like this? I don't want Mario to get tainted by these Rabbids that should have never been created in the first place. I'd rather have him be in a crossover with Rayman as is, but nope... people seem to like rabbits that have gone completely insane and never stay quiet.

And please... make them stay out of any other Nintendo themed game if this ultimately ends up being proven true.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I never counted it out, if only for the fact that the same leak proved the existence of the Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy game before we knew it existed. Granted, it said it'd come to Switch, but still. That makes me think it was a mixed bag of good and bad/possibly outdated info. Things like release dates were wrong, but no outright game titles were proved to not exist.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Can we please not have a game like this? I don't want Mario to get tainted by these Rabbids that should have never been created in the first place. I'd rather have him be in a crossover with Rayman as is, but nope... people seem to like rabbits that have gone completely insane and never seem to stay quiet.
Im all for a game like this and yes I do like Rabbits because, hell, Rabbits Go Home was bomb. But even if this game exsisted, it aint the end of the world at the very least

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
No, I'm not blind, I am an alien
Want some ice cream?

I have just been following the anime for now
I'll consider reading it incase we don't have a certainty for season 3 by the end of this one though

I'm still super salty Avdol's fake death was more emotional than the real one. I honestly thought Cream's power just teleported him to a different dimension and he'd come back due to how sudden it was.

And Kakyoin deserved better
Man was the best Jojobro and even found out the secret of ZA WARUDO even though that kinda loses its impacts with the memes.
I hope he went to heaven with a bunch of cherries and MILFs waiting for him there
***** I'm getting ice cream tomorrow
I pulled that joke on two friends yesterday when I showed them the trailer. They didn't get it until I asked them about the rules of Stands

BREH THE **** YOU DOING, DISRESPECTING MY SPECIAL CHILD OKUYASU OR OBJECTIVELY BEST HUSBANDO GYRO.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Hey, I'm fine with Mario x Rabbids so long as Rayman makes an appearance. An indirect crossover is still a crossover.

And it'd only boost Rayman's chances for Smash, after all, he was the one that got trophies, not Rabbids.
I swear to all that is holy if the Rabbids end up in Smash...

So is it too early for E3 bingo? Adds Mario x Rabbids to the board

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
She lives in a high tech space station that she designed herself and was capable of fixing spacecrafts even as a child.

E. Gadd would probably develop a thing for her given that.

Speaking of which, he'd be a cool addition too and would fit in with the madness of Rabbids. Too bad he's never really used.
E. Gadd is still the most criminally underused Mario character, IMO. He has so much potential, and the fact that he's never been playable in Mario Kart is honestly baffling, especially since I imagine they could come up with crazy Kart designs for him.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Im all for a game like this and yes I do like Rabbits because, hell, Rabbits Go Home was bomb
I do know that you have a love for rabbits (you've mentioned your pet rabbit quite a lot), which I understand. But uh... you're telling me the Rabbids haven't annoyed you at this point in time? I think that's what most people tend to dislike them, with another reason being that they have been taking attention away from Rayman...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

I do know that you have a love for rabbits (you've mentioned your pet rabbit quite a lot), which I understand. But uh... you're telling me the Rabbids haven't annoyed you at this point in time? I think that's what most people tend to dislike them, with another reason being that they have been taking attention away from Rayman...
As someone who's annoyed by the Rabbids, Rabbids Go Home was honestly an amazing game that should have been played more

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Dude, Same. It felt like an anti-climax with how fast it happened.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly I kind of find it funny that the Rabbids are so much more well known and iconic than Rayman, considering they started out in his series. Poor guy can't catch a break. :p

D

Deleted member

***** I'm getting ice cream tomorrow
I pulled that joke on two friends yesterday when I showed them the trailer. They didn't get it until I asked them about the rules of Stands

BREH THE **** YOU DOING, DISRESPECTING MY SPECIAL CHILD OKUYASU OR OBJECTIVELY BEST HUSBANDO GYRO.
Okuyasu "MILF Hunter Jr." and Gyro "eat ****" have nothing on the MILF Master Hunter, Cherry Licker and BABY STAND true Jojobro
Kakyoin: "And that dream Stand"
Polnareff: "What are you talking about?"
Kakyoing: "Oh, right, you don't remember that. Yeah don't worry about it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom