• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Of the top of my head (TvC vets included beccause why not?)...
  • Amaterasu
  • Arthur
  • Batsu
  • Bison
  • Captain Commando
  • Cyclops
  • Dante
  • Deadpool
  • Doctor Doom
  • Doctor Strange
  • Firebrand
  • Gambit
  • Hayato
  • Hsien-Ko
  • Jin
  • Magneto
  • Mega Man Classic (R.I.P. his chances)
  • MegaMan Volnutt (R.I.P. his chances as well)
  • Phoenix Wright
  • Roll
  • Soki
  • Son Son
  • Spencer
  • Spider-Man
  • Tron
  • Vergil
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Wolverine
  • Zero
Y'know, **** it, I'll include TvC.
Soki, PTX-40A and Batsu

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Even though I have the original thanks to the Wii U's VC, I'm still probably going to get DX because I'm a ****ing sucker for Superstar Saga. :p Either way it's safe to say that Mario's got my full attention again.

:094:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
In terms of Newcomers I want Jotaro.

What? Capcom made Heritage For The Future, so cleaaaaaarly Jotaro's a viable candidate

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
that reminds me, Cloak and Dagger were mentioned once for MVC3 iirc, they'd function like a Jojo character due to Cloak's shtick
Oh! I forgot about Cloak and Dagger for some reason, they'd be pretty cool to have in the game! I'm still holding out for Jon Talbain as a newcomer, since he was supposed to be in 3 before they ran out of time.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Frank will CERTAINLY have his old look and VA back imo, Deadpool's the most likely Fox character imo and Zero, I honestly think he might be sitting out this game because we already have X and soon Sigma
Zero is way too popular to leave out. And I could go either way with Frank's look and VA. Would like a revamped moveset tho

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Zero is way too popular to leave out. And I could go either way with Frank's look and VA. Would like a revamped moveset tho
Zero being in isn't bad, but I doubt Capcom is giving people THIS much Mega Man fanservice. It's impossible. And people outright HATE the new Frank too
Oh! I forgot about Cloak and Dagger for some reason, they'd be pretty cool to have in the game! I'm still holding out for Jon Talbain as a newcomer, since he was supposed to be in 3 before they ran out of time.
C&D are really obscure so I hope the new show helps them return to the glory they never got to have. And we should honestly have a bunch of Darkstalkers characters, though Jedah has top priority imo, he looks so ****ing sick

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
we should honestly have a bunch of Darkstalkers characters, though Jedah has top priority imo, he looks so ****ing sick
They NEED to get Travis Willingham back for Jedah if he shows, he was actually kinda perfect in that role. Actually I really liked all the Darkstalkers character's english voices in Cross Edge. I wonder who Talbain's english voice would be if he got in. I kinda hope it's Patrick Seitz

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
They NEED to get Travis Willingham back for Jedah if he shows, he was actually kinda perfect in that role. Actually I really liked all the Darkstalkers character's english voices in Cross Edge. I wonder who Talbain's english voice would be if he got in. I kinda hope it's Patrick Seitz
Travis voices Thor iirc, and considering Bailey seems to be replaced, people think she's gonna be Black Widow and no 2 characters for the same VA. Patrick Seitz would actually sell me on Talbain

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Was gonna post about this earlier but here's GameXPlain instead.

Gonna be disappointed if true and it's on 3DS, I need Switch games, Nintendo.
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga DX......

I'm not even going to speculate it's legitimacy, but I'd buy it if it ends up being true. Just one problem though. When there's Superstar Saga, there's a brat who takes his annoyingness to level 9000 in Bowser's Inside Story. Damn, I was REALLY looking forward to Nintendo putting that little brat into retirement.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga DX......

I'm not even going to speculate it's legitimacy, but I'd buy it if it ends up being true. Just one problem though. When there's Superstar Saga, there's a brat who takes his annoyingness to level 9000 in Bowser's Inside Story. Damn, I was REALLY looking forward to Nintendo putting that little brat into retirement.
Are you implying Fawful isn't one of the best characters in the franchise? Cause that's punishable by death. And mustard!

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Travis voices Thor iirc, and considering Bailey seems to be replaced, people think she's gonna be Black Widow and no 2 characters for the same VA. Patrick Seitz would actually sell me on Talbain
Aw, that'd be kinda a bummer. I wonder why no 2 VA's for the same character, seems like that'd actually save money. I wonder who it'd be in place of Willingham, the only other person I can see with that role is Matthew Mercer for some reason. And IKR? I love Patrick Seitz, I legit think he hasn't turned in a bad performance that I've seen.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Zero being in isn't bad, but I doubt Capcom is giving people THIS much Mega Man fanservice. It's impossible. And people outright HATE the new Frank too

C&D are really obscure so I hope the new show helps them return to the glory they never got to have. And we should honestly have a bunch of Darkstalkers characters, though Jedah has top priority imo, he looks so ****ing sick
It would be pretty easy to put him in.

And I'm well aware

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
That's a paddling if I ever saw one. Why do you have lots of cows in your garden? Do you not have enough beef with him?
Oh come on, you can't clap me for not having a similar sense of humor with Fawful.

Everybody's different. I don't even share a similar sense of humor with Two and a Half Men.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oh come on, you can't clap me for not having a similar sense of humor with Fawful.

Everybody's different. I don't even share a similar sense of humor with Two and a Half Men.
I get **** for joking that Zero should be cut and telling the truth that Hulk and Black Widow are ****ing stupid, so you get this in return!

Do you REALLY not see I'm messing with you?

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Quick question:How do I get Hammers in FE Conquest? There aren't any in the Dusk Armory, and it was recommended I give on to Camilla for armored enemies......
Figured out how to swap units and arrange them pre-battle, this should help greatly.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
>"Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga DX"

:eek:

please be real. Please Be Real. PLEASE BE REAL DANG IT!!!

M&L:SS is one my most favorite games of all time and still my fave in the series. This is a dream for me.

Release it, Nintendo, and I'll GUARANTEE my money will come your way.

D

Deleted member

Quick question:How do I get Hammers in FE Conquest? There aren't any in the Dusk Armory, and it was recommended I give on to Camilla for armored enemies......
Figured out how to swap units and arrange them pre-battle, this should help greatly.
You need it at least on Lv2 where it has 1 Hammer
Lv3 Armory has 2 Hammers
You can also get it from battle rewards
Yo yo yo @Prince Alucard Yuri on Ice is getting a film
Can we get Yuri on Ice!!! on Ice though?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
There's a lot of GBA games that could benefit from the DX Treatment: Metroid Fusion, The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap, Golden Sun, all those F-Zero games, Earthbound Endings (wink wink) .

Though looking at all the games on offer, the darned thing was mostly ports and remakes.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You can coun grind pretty easily.

Just get a second controller, go on coin runners turn it to 1 minute matches and play on whatever map, choose whichever amount of maps you want and remove and cpu.

You'll net roughly 14 coins each time. I got 60 coins in 4 minutes.

D

Deleted member

isnt that just still Yuri on ice?:troll:

I just hope in the movie they are close to getting married
Nah, I want a full live-action ice skating presentation
There's a lot of GBA games that could benefit from the DX Treatment: Metroid Fusion, The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap, Golden Sun, all those F-Zero games, Earthbound Endings (wink wink) .

Though looking at all the games on offer, the darned thing was mostly ports and remakes.
A DX remake would be what? A proper full on remake or something like Link's Awakening DX?
Because I vote for the best Zelda game getting a DX remake aka Link's Awakening DX DX

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

A Metroid Fusion remake would actually be sweet, though I'd prefer a sequel. Samus is now a terrorist and part Metroid, do SOMETHING with that dammit!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nah, I want a full live-action ice skating presentation
No joke, that would pribably sell in a heartbeat
You can coun grind pretty easily.

Just get a second controller, go on coin runners turn it to 1 minute matches and play on whatever map, choose whichever amount of maps you want and remove and cpu.

You'll net roughly 14 coins each time. I got 60 coins in 4 minutes.
I just play Renegade Roundup, I think that works also

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So that new Attack on Titan season 2 episode...

They went with the flashback right away, and I loved every single second of it. Ymir's words to Krista are very endearing, not to mention they will play a big role in giving Krista that amazing character development later into the series.

When Reiner and Bertolt offered to help find Krista during the flashback..., Eren's comment about "You guys are so dependable" made me chuckle a little. Oh man, Eren is going to take a 180 on them once he finds out who they really are.

And funny how Jean was the only one of Eren's friends that didn't join the rescue effort to find Krista and Ymir. I guess he was busy doing something else.

And oh man, the action of Ymir taking on all those Titans in her titan form. She's really agile, but the size of her Titan form was also an issue during the battle since it made her easy to grab by other Titans. There was also that pretty cool moment when she started chucking stones from the tower at the Titans, then climbing to the top and, speaking through her Titan, telling the others to grab on if they wanted to live.

When all hope was about to be lost as Ymir was being ganged up by multiple Titans, the rest of the Survey Corps arrived, and what an entrance they made! They all did those clean cuts at once.

Also, Eren got his first Titan kill as a human soldier! Well done, Eren!

The next morning, Krista finally reveals her real name to Ymir just like she promised: Historia. I also loved the two shots we got of Historia and Ymir staring at each other. I mean, just look at this:

Historia's face is simply priceless! The two lesbians really are in love with each other. Yumukuri is a precious pair indeed.

It was another good episode overall.

Next week's episode is going to be insane. The episode preview confirmed there is a major reveal coming up there, and if it's what I think it is, I have a feeling that reveal will be the talk of the weekend.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So that new Attack on Titan season 2 episode...

They went with the flashback right away, and I loved every single second of it. Ymir's words to Krista are very endearing, not to mention they will play a big role in giving Krista that amazing character development later into the series.

When Reiner and Bertolt offered to help find Krista during the flashback..., Eren's comment about "You guys are so dependable" made me chuckle a little. Oh man, Eren is going to take a 180 on them once he finds out who they really are.

And funny how Jean was the only one of Eren's friends that didn't join the rescue effort to find Krista and Ymir. I guess he was busy doing something else.

And oh man, the action of Ymir taking on all those Titans in her titan form. She's really agile, but the size of her Titan form was also an issue during the battle since it made her easy to grab by other Titans. There was also that pretty cool moment when she started chucking stones from the tower at the Titans, then climbing to the top and, speaking through her Titan, telling the others to grab on if they wanted to live.

When all hope was about to be lost as Ymir was being ganged up by multiple Titans, the rest of the Survey Corps arrived, and what an entrance they made! They all did those clean cuts at once.

Also, Eren got his first Titan kill as a human soldier! Well done, Eren!

The next morning, Krista finally reveals her real name to Ymir just like she promised: Historia. I also loved the two shots we got of Historia and Ymir staring at each other. I mean, just look at this:

Historia's face is simply priceless! The two lesbians really are in love with each other. Yumukuri is a precious pair indeed.

It was another good episode overall.

Next week's episode is going to be insane. The episode preview confirmed there is a major reveal coming up there, and if it's what I think it is, I have a feeling that reveal will be the talk of the weekend.
All I really wanna see is Armin tbh. Are there any Armin centered episodes coming up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom