• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
I just saw the Fyre Festival thing. Jesus christ, how could that have happened? Rich people got an event planned for a festival on an island on the Bahamas. Luggage was just thrown without lights, there were ugly *** tents, no luxury food but rather some bread and a slice of cheese for guests and now they're pretty much stuck on the island with a lack of resources
And then the cannibalism starts...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found this on twitter

1C-gXc4BXcAA8srU.jpg

Last edited:

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
Speaking of Wonder Woman, I just started thinking of a question?

Who'd you guys want to see getting their own solo movie out of DC, providing they do it right? It can be animated or live-action.

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
Terry McGinnis
That's seems to be a good idea for a futuristic title. He's one of the few individuals who took up the Batman mantle.

Also, I'd want to see a Static movie.
Static could gain some new fans if they were to do a movie on him.

For strictly animated: I was thinking maybe a character of the established other "Lantern Corps" such as Bro'dee "Saint" Walker from the Blue Lanterns.

For either live-action or animated: I could suggest Calvin Ellis, Earth-23's Superman.

For strictly live-action, I am currently thinking Dr. Fate.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was also thinking Static

But, another more off choice I had was Mr. Freeze

Edit:

LOL, what about a Thomas Wayne movie?

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Was gonna post about this earlier but here's GameXPlain instead.

Gonna be disappointed if true and it's on 3DS, I need Switch games, Nintendo.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

They DID say they were going to keep supporting the 3DS this year, didn't they?

This is something they already have assets they can recycle for on the 3DS but would have to start from scratch with on the Switch. Considering other recent 3DS games have borrowed assets from earlier entries, I can see it happening here as well. Assuming that's what they did, I doubt a Switch game in the franchise would come much if any faster if it didn't exist.

Now, if it had been a franchise that didn't have a 3DS entry, I'd start wondering, but since it does. . .

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh yeah this might interest people ( well maybe)
https://daily.pokecommunity.com/2017/04/28/pokecommunity-daily-is-hiring-2/

If your like discussing pokemon or any of the stuff there then feel free to apply. Erureido Erureido you may be interested in the anime writer, you seem to have a lot to offer and say for the series. I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else is interested though.
I might consider it. I'll need to check if my summer schedule would cooperate, but anime writer sounds like a fun position.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
They DID say they were going to keep supporting the 3DS this year, didn't they?

This is something they already have assets they can recycle for on the 3DS but would have to start from scratch with on the Switch. Considering other recent 3DS games have borrowed assets from earlier entries, I can see it happening here as well. Assuming that's what they did, I doubt a Switch game in the franchise would come much if any faster if it didn't exist.

Now, if it had been a franchise that didn't have a 3DS entry, I'd start wondering, but since it does. . .
I'd think a remake would be more at home on the Switch, though. If it were just a new one, sure, but a remake on the Switch would both bring in fans of the series to the Switch and introduce newcomers that might not have bothered with handhelds.

Might just be my own bias since I've already tossed the 3DS in the closet in favor of the Switch though. No going back.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

The leaker is SciresM, that dude along KazoWAR and Kaphotics did the major Pokémon ORAS/SM leaks, so this is very likely legit info.

I would be ok with a M&L:SS remake, as I never played the original.

D

Deleted member

I just saw the Fyre Festival thing. Jesus christ, how could that have happened? Rich people got an event planned for a festival on an island on the Bahamas. Luggage was just thrown without lights, there were ugly *** tents, no luxury food but rather some bread and a slice of cheese for guests and now they're pretty much stuck on the island with a lack of resources
May the games begin!
I found this on twitter

Re: Zero(2016) by White Fox(25 episodes)
Speaking of Wonder Woman, I just started thinking of a question?

Who'd you guys want to see getting their own solo movie out of DC, providing they do it right? It can be animated or live-action.
Cyborg but I already know they ****ed that one up
Beast Boy then.
Actually, they should just do an origins movie for each of the Teen Titans and then make a live action one for the group.
You know, without ****ing it all up.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'll always be happy with the fact that one of the artists who works on Skullgirls (and I think Indivisible) is a Rosalina fan.

They should make a Skullgirls or Indivisble port for Switch and get her in there.

Indivisible and Skullgirls should be on the Switch regardless tbh

Also, if the M&L Superstar Saga DX is real, which it likely is, I'm glad as I didn't play the original.

Wait... @Geno Boost if the remake includes Geno then you can use that as an argument for recency of something

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I hope the remake has the Beanbean Café cameos that were originally planned, instead of E. Gadd all the time.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Well...I don't know what I expected to see this morning, but this certainly wasn't it.

Hopefully it's not too bad to play it on an orginal 3DS. I have no plans to get a N3DS so if this ends up gimped on the O3DS I'll have to skip it. :<

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dear Skyrim modding community.

I have an idea for an armor mod that you could work on.
Make sure it works on console.

Good luck.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Because I'm still hyped for Mahvel, I have an idea. List the veterans of the franchise you'd like to see return in Infinite. It doesn't matter if they were in 2 or 3
Doom, Gambit, Juggernaut, Magneto, Marrow, Psylocke, Rogue, Shuma Gorath, Spiderman, Thanos (tbh I outright expect him in the game), Venom, Jin, Bison, Ruby Heart, SonSon, Tron Bonne, Akuma, Ghost Rider, Firebrand, Nemesis, Dr. Strange, Iron Fist, Phoenix Wright, Amaterasu, Arthur, Dante, Deadpool, Dormammu, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Viewtiful Joe, Wesker, X-23.

D

Deleted member

Because I'm still hyped for Mahvel, I have an idea. List the veterans of the franchise you'd like to see return in Infinite. It doesn't matter if they were in 2 or 3
Doom, Gambit, Juggernaut, Magneto, Marrow, Psylocke, Rogue, Shuma Gorath, Spiderman, Thanos (tbh I outright expect him in the game), Venom, Jin, Bison, Ruby Heart, SonSon, Tron Bonne, Akuma, Ghost Rider, Firebrand, Nemesis, Dr. Strange, Iron Fist, Phoenix Wright, Amaterasu, Arthur, Dante, Deadpool, Dormammu, She-Hulk, Taskmaster, Viewtiful Joe, Wesker, X-23.
Of the top of my head (TvC vets included beccause why not?)...
  • Amaterasu
  • Arthur
  • Batsu
  • Bison
  • Captain Commando
  • Cyclops
  • Dante
  • Deadpool
  • Doctor Doom
  • Doctor Strange
  • Firebrand
  • Gambit
  • Hayato
  • Hsien-Ko
  • Jin
  • Magneto
  • Mega Man Classic (R.I.P. his chances)
  • MegaMan Volnutt (R.I.P. his chances as well)
  • Phoenix Wright
  • Roll
  • Soki
  • Son Son
  • Spencer
  • Spider-Man
  • Tron
  • Vergil
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Wolverine
  • Zero

Status