• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't know much about football, but the Dallas Cowboys drafted a dude named Taco, that automatically makes them bestesto teamo.

Taco.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It doesn't mean awkwardly breaking ij dance in New York
That wasn't the scene where he was at peak edge though.
The Jazz scene is where he looks the most emo.

IMG_3542.PNG

Unless you're telling me THIS doesn't look emo. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
RIP the dream.
Taco is still a based nickname imo.
Taco is the nickname to end all nicknames
Obobo I meant new tracks, racers and kart parts.
OOH OH oh oops, sorry
For FE lunatics fans here, this is an event going on. https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/omikuji

You can roll for mobile wallpapers (you can do it as many times as you want). And login with your My Nintendo account. The more players play, the greater will the orb and feather reward.

The wallpapers look like this

Tagging Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
oooo Leo *saves* Das good

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Just compare your birthday with this.

#TaurusMasterRace
Apparently I'm a Leo yet I don't feel like feel like that really fits me aside from being faithful.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's a really cool remix of Woodman's theme from Mega Man's Soccer. Weird game aside, it did have some really underrated themes in it. This one uses the MMX1 soundfont.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I come here to see so many people begging me not to leave. I can't tell whether to be flattered or embarrassed.

Though I'm only back here for special reasons and still have plans on leaving regardless. Playing "Psychiatrist" for the evening will be tough and heart wrenching, especially after today's unexpected accident.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
For FE lunatics fans here, this is an event going on. https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/omikuji

You can roll for mobile wallpapers (you can do it as many times as you want). And login with your My Nintendo account. The more players play, the greater will the orb and feather reward.

The wallpapers look like this

Tagging Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
So what this is, is an omikuji, or a kind of Japanese fortune-telling thing. Once you roll and get your character, you can hit the left button to roll again (which kind of defeats the point of fortune-telling, but eh), the right button to save them to your account (if you logged in), and the bottom one to post to Twitter and get your wallpaper. If enough people play it, we get free orbs; if enough people get "great" fortunes (大吉), we get feathers. It changes every day, so tomorrow's will be blue units, the next day will have green units, and so on. If you're logged in, you can save your results and see how lucky you are at the end of the event.

This is what the results are:
- 超大吉 - super great luck (I think Ryoma with the voice clip is the only one)
- 大吉 + special pose - great luck
- 中吉 + attack pose - middling luck
- 小吉 + normal pose - slightly good luck
- 凶 + damaged pose - bad luck

I got Ryoma from it... and also happened to pull him on my very first try on the new banner today. Super great luck indeed. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I come here to see so many people begging me not to leave. I can't tell whether to be flattered or embarrassed.

Though I'm only back here for special reasons and still have plans on leaving regardless. Playing "Psychiatrist" for the evening will be tough and heart wrenching, especially after today's unexpected accident.
I respect your decision to leave, though I will miss your presence here.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
The fact that Aussie is leaving makes me feel down... then again, it is her decision and if she believes that is the best decision to make, I cannot stop her from doing so.

Honestly, it really is unfortunate and makes me feel like some of the topics that are discussed here need to be kept under control or monitored a lot more often. We are here to talk about almost any topic in a simple and constructive manner, not get to the point where we start to make others feel down or unwanted here. While its not against the rules to get angry and/or mad as long as it doesn't go too far (it is part of our natural emotions after all), I feel like some of the topics that get discussed here have gone beyond what would be considered a simple and constructive conversation. That is just my opinion, however, and only my opinion; feel free to agree or disagree with it.

I hope that all makes sense either way...

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Wait, Aussie is leaving? Why? What haopened?
It all started with disagreements about localization changes and it went downhill from there. But I'd rather not talk about again.

Got bigger problems on my plate like trying to make someone feel better after him trying to be Moe (Simpsons watchers would know what I'm talking about and it's dark as it gets).

D

Deleted member

It all started with disagreements about localization changes and it went downhill from there. But I'd rather not talk about again.
As the others have said, really, don't leave
I don't know the full details(I don't remember the localisation discussion getting that heated) but you shouldn't feel the need to leave because of certain individuals
Got bigger problems on my plate like trying to make someone feel better after him trying to be Moe (Simpsons watchers would know what I'm talking about and it's dark as it gets).
Oh, I hope he gets better, he'll need all the support he can get.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Alrighty. Just hooked up my Switch FC to my profile thing-a-ma-jig. Feel free to add me anytime.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't like the idea of pressuring someone to make a decision one way or another since there's probably a lot of factors at play beyond this forum and it might truly be better to take a break depending on your situation, but if nothing else, I think people welcome you here, AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 . So if you're leaving, don't do so with a sense of regret, since you can always come back whenever the time is right.

------------

On a lighter note, I was playing KH1 and I found something I never took the time to see before.

When you first clear Agrabah, there's a man you can talk to (just a random NPC, doesn't do anything special) outside the Storage House. However, I found out there are more citizens in other areas, one of which is a kid who's actually a recolour of Wakka.

"Wakka but he's from the Middle East now"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I was playing KH1 and I found something I never took the time to see before.

When you first clear Agrabah, there's a man you can talk to (just a random NPC, doesn't do anything special) outside the Storage House. However, I found out there are more citizens in other areas, one of which is a kid who's actually a recolour of Wakka.

"Wakka but he's from the Middle East now"

Who on earth is Wakka? This is the first time I have heard that name

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The reason why I'll be here for an extra few days is to get "help" for him.

Not going into specifics but there is one person here who will be PM'ing him for help. I'll just be there just because.

But it's best to leave a dark subject like this away from here.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Wakka is a character from Final Fantasy X, but also appears in Kingdom Hearts as a young boy as opposed to a grown man.

Also in regards to your other question, there is a Mario Kart 8 thread but nobody has posted in it since October.

https://smashboards.com/threads/mar...-second-dlc-pack-coming-in-may.243892/page-78
OOOH him, ok, He remeber him now. And I wonder if there was any activity in that thread, will people go to it pf
---
The activity here died and idk what to talk about. Hmm well my leveling in Disgaea is ****ed because one unit is so damn weak, he cant kill anything

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wish I could watch the ARMS tournament tonight but it runs way past my bed time and I have work tomorrow.

Guess I'll watch it after it ends.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I was doing a Nuzlocke, almost forgot lol
So, what was I doing?
*enters Route 2*
*immediate Abra*
HOLY ****ING **** YES!
I need name suggestions, he's male btw

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer