• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Oh yeah, I was doing a Nuzlocke, almost forgot lol
So, what was I doing?
*enters Route 2*
*immediate Abra*
HOLY ****ING **** YES!
I need name suggestions, he's male btw
Strange.
Marvin's a good name though

D

Deleted member

Gastly? More like: Trisha
Get it? Because she's dead
I'm trying to make good referemces here guys, you should step up your game
Dude, how the **** do you NOT know Uri Geller? He sued the Pokemon company because he believed Kadabra was based off of his likeliness, he bends spoons and ****
Oh yeah! Spoonbending!

Thanks for the idea!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The reason why I'll be here for an extra few days is to get "help" for him.

Not going into specifics but there is one person here who will be PM'ing him for help. I'll just be there just because.

But it's best to leave a dark subject like this away from here.
I wish you godspeed in the endeavor.

If you still feel you have to leave afterwards I understand, but you'll be missed, by myself and many others. Perhaps consider a hiatus rather than a departure?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Come on now, enough of the implied suicide jokes.

Especially since that's what happened....

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just saw the Fyre Festival thing. Jesus christ, how could that have happened? Rich people got an event planned for a festival on an island on the Bahamas. Luggage was just thrown without lights, there were ugly ass tents, no luxury food but rather some bread and a slice of cheese for guests and now they're pretty much stuck on the island with a lack of resources

Thatkidwiththeafro

The Pink Panther's Bro!
NNID
Mr.F-ZeroBias
AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27

Before you leave for however long you must, please take a quick peak at this.... I remember that you wanted me to create a badass Austrailian girl a while back as a character....

http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Sactown_United#Playable_Roster

Anyways, my condolences on your departure... I don't like watching friends leave, but if its your time that you need away so be it. Hopefully the universe will work in both you and @Yomi's Biggest Fan's favor eventually. Sorry to hear about that... - Afro

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Are we seriously making suicide jokes? How old are we people? She just asked you not to do that.... At least have a bit of sympthy people.... not cool....
We arent though at all. We were talking about how not to make some do something they dont want to so aka her staying

Thats what "you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink" means

Last edited:
I don't like the idea of pressuring someone to make a decision one way or another since there's probably a lot of factors at play beyond this forum and it might truly be better to take a break depending on your situation, but if nothing else, I think people welcome you here, AwesomeAussie27 AwesomeAussie27 . So if you're leaving, don't do so with a sense of regret, since you can always come back whenever the time is right.

------------

On a lighter note, I was playing KH1 and I found something I never took the time to see before.

When you first clear Agrabah, there's a man you can talk to (just a random NPC, doesn't do anything special) outside the Storage House. However, I found out there are more citizens in other areas, one of which is a kid who's actually a recolour of Wakka.

"Wakka but he's from the Middle East now"

What is this madness?

Agrabah had NPCs?

This is obviously fake. I refuse to believe this.
Last year it was freezing Hollow Bastion bubbles and now this. KH doesnt stop

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'm taking my leave now.

Clearly more needs to be done for this evening. Sorry.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I would like to ask everyone to please not reply to implicit suicide posts and to please report them immediately. All posts made with the implicit post in their reply will be moved and/or deleted if they are made publicly.

Please do not take this the wrong way; it is very nice of you guys to show your support. But the reason we move these posts is to remove the possibility for flaming/trolling. "Well wishing posts" are ok of course. Thank you for understanding.

D

Deleted member

I'm taking my leave now.

Clearly more needs to be done for this evening. Sorry.
Don't worry, this drama won't matter to you eventually. It's something I know all too well, forum drama doesn't attach to you like certain other things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I tested out auto acceleration on Mario Kart and it worked out pretty good but that was on 50cc. Now lets see if the cpu is able to get 1st in 200cc all by itself
Because I wanted to save 20% on the sticker price, I have to wait until Wednesday to get my copy. :/

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I still need to try Battle Mode.

Since it's my first Mario Kart, I've been starting by working my way through the cc variants from bottom to top. I've done 50cc and 100cc so far, but I felt like a break so I went online. Pleasantly surprised that I actually managed to win a couple of times and mostly bring my score higher rather than lower, although that's probably only out of the mercy of most of the other players being as new to this as I am.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom