• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Dr. Eggman <3
Also, even with its flaws, Sonic Adventure 2 is still a very much enjoyable game. What's your favorite level? Mine's Crazy Gadget :3
I'm quite a big fan of Final Rush, City Escape, and Green Forest

In terms of the treasure hunting levels, I really love Meteor Herd, a large part of that is the music (it's my favorite of the Knuckles raps).

Shooting levels would go to Weapons Bed and Cosmic Wall.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Damn it. You just had to get rid of it.

In other news, Fast and the Furious 8 is crazy successful worldwide. It did only slightly better than the 6th one in the U.S though.
It also jumped the shark in the glorious way possible and they're totally going to space in 9.

That scene with Statham and the baby was great.

Also it was always going to do less in America. Walker's death along the song just really helped 7 explode. This is what the series normally does stateside

Last edited:

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
For those that do not know about this, I am currently planning my first actual video game. I am currently writing story first, which I plan on making a trilogy out of. It will be set in an alternate universe that isn't because of time shenanigans. I'll make sure the gameplay won't take a back seat for each of these games.

As for the stories, the third one will have multiple endings that rely on characters, not a morality system.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It also jumped the shark in the glorious way possible and they're totally going to space in 9.

That scene with Statham and the baby was great.

Also it was always going to do less in America. Walker's death along the song just really helped 7 explode. This is what the series normally does stateside
Nearly every long running series needs a space version at some point before riding off into the sunset.

Like Jason X. That movie was lame as hell though. Except for that part where he freezes someone's head and then smashes on the counter. That was dope.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Went to go check a Terraria Wiki for the Traveling Merchant item pool and found out they slipped in a Splatoon reference in one of the item names. Kek. Not that it's an item I'd stand any chance of getting any time soon.

It's odd. Due to some great luck getting Gold Coins and the process of getting everything else up to an acceptable level taking quite a while, this is the first time the Traveling Merchant's weapon and armor wares have actually been early enough to be useful to me. I'm not going to be able to do any better than the Katana for a while, and the Gi is as good as the Silver Armor I had on defense wise but with buffs on top of that.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Nearly every long running series needs a space version at some point before riding off into the sunset.

Like Jason X. That movie was lame as hell though. Except for that part where he freezes someone's head and then smashes on the counter. That was dope.
That should have been a fatality for Jason in MKX

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can't wait for Tom & Jerry: Fast and Furious 24, featuring Toretto and Hologram Brian O'Connor using a winged car filled with rocket nitro to reach a space station equiped a thermo-geo-hydro-nuclear cannon controlled by Russian-NorKorean-Mexican mobsters while The Rock deals with the cat and the mouse wrecking his satelite with a hammer during a classic T&J chase.

Featuring:
-Spike
-Daddy Yankee
-The angry spirits of Hanna-Barbera
-Dwayne Wade
-Mario Kart 8's Rainbow Road
-Roman Reigns

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Can't wait for Tom & Jerry: Fast and Furious 24, featuring Toretto and Hologram Brian O'Connor using a winged car filled with rocket nitro to reach a space station equiped a thermo-geo-hydro-nuclear cannon controlled by Russian-NorKorean-Mexican mobsters while The Rock deals with the cat and the mouse wrecking his satelite with a hammer during a classic T&J chase.

Featuring:
-Spike
-Daddy Yankee
-Dwayne Wade
-Roman Reigns
What? No Flintstones? Not even any Grand Dad? Pass!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Featuring:
-Spike
-Daddy Yankee
-Dwayne Wade
-Roman Reigns
Throw in Nick Cage and you got yourself a deal. That'll be the movie of the year.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What prompted this Silvagunner discussion?

At any rate, my contribution.

This blew my mind.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It's funny.

When I get one of Domino's chicken carbonara breadbowls, I feel guilty.

When I get the exact same toppings on two thin crust pizzas, I feel like a genius.

Gonna have a good night.

Went to go check a Terraria Wiki for the Traveling Merchant item pool and found out they slipped in a Splatoon reference in one of the item names. Kek. Not that it's an item I'd stand any chance of getting any time soon.

It's odd. Due to some great luck getting Gold Coins and the process of getting everything else up to an acceptable level taking quite a while, this is the first time the Traveling Merchant's weapon and armor wares have actually been early enough to be useful to me. I'm not going to be able to do any better than the Katana for a while, and the Gi is as good as the Silver Armor I had on defense wise but with buffs on top of that.
Finklebottom has been significantly less lucky in cash. Repetitive death does that to a person.

But the real problem has been materials. Been lax on my ore mining. Still wearing wooden pants.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
only mashup person I follow is BotanicSage. I actually like his stuff. plus he made this
and recently this too. Aw its gone. It was Ms Jackson mixed with Zelda and it was smooth

oh yeah, bad words in video. Busta rhymes and all

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Eggman has been one to let such simple things like falling down or glitches get him defeated.

To quote my reply to that very Tweet:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And I still stand by that.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It's funny.

When I get one of Domino's chicken carbonara breadbowls, I feel guilty.

When I get the exact same toppings on two thin crust pizzas, I feel like a genius.

Gonna have a good night.

Finklebottom has been significantly less lucky in cash. Repetitive death does that to a person.

But the real problem has been materials. Been lax on my ore mining. Still wearing wooden pants.
I'm still wearing a cactus hat, which really isn't any better.

Got some nice Platinum Greaves, but overall the modifiers on the accessories I'm finding out in the wild are doing more work defense wise than the armor right now and I'm still mostly made of paper.

Remember to bash open every pot you find. 25 of the Gold Coins I've gotten have just been from two coin portals, although I also found a bag sitting underground with 6 and saving up cash from enemies has gathered me a few more. I'm dying a ton too, but a mix of a Recall Potions/Mirror and stuffing my money into storage objects allows me to have some pretty deep pockets. Ain't no rule that says you can't simply not have the money there to drop when you die.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
There's something a little sad about wandering into a spider's nest you have no business being in and not even dying to one of the spiders.

There's a minecart rail running through one spot underground that's taunting me, but I keep having Spiked Ice Slimes spawn into the area. But I'm feeling Leeroy today, so I guess I'll try again.

On a sidenote, after researching the King Slime Expert fight I am now very concerned about that, LOL. The boost Spiked Slimes get in Expert makes for a very bad day. Probably going to need the Royal Gel before I even try to touch the Underground Jungle, too, I don't even want to know how much worse that's going to make that otherwise. But of course, getting the Royal Gel goes back to fighting the King Slime. . .

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm still wearing a cactus hat, which really isn't any better.

Got some nice Platinum Greaves, but overall the modifiers on the accessories I'm finding out in the wild are doing more work defense wise than the armor right now and I'm still mostly made of paper.

Remember to bash open every pot you find. 25 of the Gold Coins I've gotten have just been from two coin portals, although I also found a bag sitting underground with 6 and saving up cash from enemies has gathered me a few more. I'm dying a ton too, but a mix of a Recall Potions/Mirror and stuffing my money into storage objects allows me to have some pretty deep pockets. Ain't no rule that says you can't simply not have the money there to drop when you die.
The problem with pots has been finding them so far. My first goal for the world was a house and a hellevator, in that order, so exploration has been minimal. Also responsible for the ore shortage.

But hey, I can drop straight down and be horrifically mauled by hellbats whenever I want. And I also learned valuable lessons about making plans based on tips in the wiki. So there's that.

Managed to pick up a Mirror early for the chest trick, but Finklebottom's made of tissue paper; overall I've lost more money trying for the hotkey than I've been able to stash. Crossing fingers I can get a half-decent setup for my first blood moon, maybe score a trough.

On a sidenote, after researching the King Slime Expert fight I am now very concerned about that, LOL. The boost Spiked Slimes get in Expert makes for a very bad day. Probably going to need the Royal Gel before I even try to touch the Underground Jungle, too, I don't even want to know how much worse that's going to make that otherwise. But of course, getting the Royal Gel goes back to fighting the King Slime. . .
King Slime actually doesn't seem like a problem this time - Fink's one saving grace is a mage setup. Ruby rods are cheap, and I lucked into TIm for a hat.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The problem with pots has been finding them so far. My first goal for the world was a house and a hellevator, in that order, so exploration has been minimal. Also responsible for the ore shortage.

But hey, I can drop straight down and be horrifically mauled by hellbats whenever I want. And I also learned valuable lessons about making plans based on tips in the wiki. So there's that.

Managed to pick up a Mirror early for the chest trick, but Finklebottom's made of tissue paper; overall I've lost more money trying for the hotkey than I've been able to stash. Crossing fingers I can get a half-decent setup for my first blood moon, maybe score a trough.
I'd probably be finding even less ore if I started with a Hellevator too, LOL. That's definitely an excellent idea, but it's work too.

My strategy has been to wander around doing whatever strikes my fancy at any given moment. It doesn't make for much progress OR Hardmode insurance, but I've got a house shaped if insecure starting house, the start of a castle with a couple of floors of space between the intended entryway and the NPC quarters (although since it's a work in progress there's still vulnerable spots), and loot from all over the place.

My strategy in Terraria's past has been to wait until I've got enough Heart Crystals to trigger full health all at once and some good armor before boosting myself and thus avoid the hypothetical wrath of hypothetical eyeballs until it's more manageable, and that seems more important than ever in Expert. Probably need a couple extra Heart Crystals on top of that so I can make lanterns and have halfway decent regen for fights. I put my castle in a Snow biome for a specific reason, so if I keep my marshmallows stocked and some campfires to sit out I should have some regen buffs to stack if I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom