• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Appreciate the gesture, but I too am taken.

Though I'm still not convinced he's not your side piece.
Oh, so you're Taken 2?
Kill me now, holy **** was this pun terrible
Whose the lucky electric type
Oh my god, Guun, you can't just assume he's dating an electric type, that's racist!
We are just friends, damnit people
And no, there are no benefits involved
View attachment 128171
I was going to write a nice comment to you, but as always, someone need to do a remark on my grammar.
Sorry to not be born in a country who teach English, my deer friend.
...Said Count Bleck.View attachment 128172
I'm someone who get easily annoyed by grammar errors, even if I do them often myself, but I don't mean any ill towards you for making one
deer friend.
Was this intentional though? :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, so you're Taken 2?

Oh my god, Guun, you can't just assume he's dating an electric type, that's racist!

We are just friends, damnit people
And no, there are no benefits involved

I'm someone who get easily annoyed by grammar errors, even if I do them often myself, but I don't mean any ill towards you for making one

Was this intentional though? :p
Yes, this one was intentional, I'm sorry if you don't dig it but I hope we can stay on equal ground.
L9VOm7Z.png

No really, trust me, my own grammar errors make me more hurt than you think. I try my best, but sometime, it's not enough, and I hate that.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Whose the lucky electric type?
A wonderful woman who lives an un-wonderful hour and a half from me.

I think she'd describe herself as a Normal or Dark type, technically, but I couldn't gather concrete information as she's apparently asleep. When she wakes up, I'll verify.

Oh, so you're Taken 2?
Yeesh.

Yes, yes it was.

No really, trust me, my own grammar errors make me more hurt than you think. I try my best, but sometime, it's not enough, and I hate that.
Personally, I think you communicated well enough. The only reason it should ever be a concern is if the message is unintelligible, and yours wasn't.

Mind, if you'd like to avoid the Shoe on that going forward, the correct past tense and past participle of buy is "bought."

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
A wonderful woman who lives an un-wonderful hour and a half from me.

I think she'd describe herself as a Normal or Dark type, technically, but I couldn't gather concrete information as she's apparently asleep. When she wakes up, I'll verify.

Yeesh.

Yes, yes it was.

Personally, I think you communicated well enough. The only reason it should ever be a concern is if the message is unintelligible, and yours wasn't.

Mind, if you'd like to avoid the Shoe on that going forward, the correct past tense and past participle of buy is "bought."
Thanks for saying that buddy. It mean alot for me.

And OK, I note that, somewhere, maybe...hold on a second.
Where I am going to note that?
Also, if this is me or just you made a pun with Shishoe's name?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Thanks for saying that buddy. It mean alot for me.

And OK, I note that, somewhere, maybe...hold on a second.
Where I am going to note that?
Also, if this is me or just you made a pun with Shishoe's name?
Anytime, chap.

And honestly I just really like calling him Shoe. Not even insulting, simply memorable.

But I make a lot of accidental puns, and that's definitely one of them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anytime, chap.

And honestly I just really like calling him Shoe. Not even insulting, simply memorable.

But I make a lot of accidental puns, and that's definitely one of them.
Basically, a nickname, huh?:snake:

And really, since I am a writer (tough I haven't writted anything for awhile >_>), grammar errors are always the worst kind of error I can make. Along with 100 other point that can make you a bad writter. But hey, nothing is easy in any case.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Basically, a nickname, huh?:snake:

And really, since I am a writer (tough I haven't writted anything for awhile >_>), grammar errors are always the worst kind of error I can make. Along with 100 other point that can make you a bad writter. But hey, nothing is easy in any case.
There's worse crimes in writing.

You could chew the scenery for eight paragraphs, for example.

And dabble in run-on sentences with a thousand commas.

While wearing a slowpoke outfit and shades.

That's a real crime right there.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There's worse crimes in writing.

You could chew the scenery for eight paragraphs, for example.

And dabble in run-on sentences with a thousand commas.

While wearing a slowpoke outfit and shades.

That's a real crime right there.
Yeah, you are right, that is like, a thousand time worse than anything else in Za Warudo. Frankly, it's as bad as the peoples who put memes in their text just for the sake of it. Shame on those peoples...

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hm... with Disgaea 5 coming to Nintendo Switch, I actually now hope The Witch and the Hundred Knight, a game that I have been interested for a while, can be ported to Switch as well.
I also went to my local game store and saw a massive poster for it's sequel The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2, it's releasing in Taiwan in May 25.

It has yet to be released in the west, so I think it has the chance to be ported to Switch as well.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hmm.... it seems like Disgaea 5 has gotten my attention based off further research Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , as it may be one of the few anime video games out there that does not have a whole lot of fan-service related elements compared to a good majority of Steam anime video games which sadly do. Either way, there's also the fact that the concept behind the game seems to be rather intriguing to me as well. Maybe I'll end up getting it for the Switch later on when I manage to hopefully get my hands on one in June? We shall see...
there is still plenty of fanservise. If its an anime game, there is fanservice, Its just not shoved down your throat. That Seraphina outfit for example, or A character called Marjirita( who I would look up unless you wanna be spoiled)
Two main characters on your team are shirtless as well and some units do have good sized chests but you get so involved in lvl grinding and stuff with the story, you dont notice or care anymore

Also, Seraphina like to say all men are destined to be her servents and all men should kneel to her and shoots her guns randomly at people Yeah and shes a *****

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hm... with Disgaea 5 coming to Nintendo Switch, I actually now hope The Witch and the Hundred Knight, a game that I have been interested for a while, can be ported to Switch as well.
I also went to my local game store and saw a massive poster for it's sequel The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2, it's releasing in Taiwan in May 25.

It has yet to be released in the west, so I think it has the chance to be ported to Switch as well.
Well, Metallia is already in disgaea 5 as DLC https://i.ytimg.com/vi/llbiSspqLQc/maxresdefault.jpg

D

Deleted member

I know I JUST made a Wonder Red thread and all, but I would have never expected to be the Wonder Red guy, at least oer people like Shishoe.

TBH, I always assumed after Viridi I was the Zebei/Edea Lee guy :p
I associate Wonder Red with you more than Shishœ, who I consider the Etrian Odyssey guy.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
You Y'Sholta fans are about to be mad. Biggs & Wedge beat her just by one bottle. Either they love gag characters or people think we need more duos. Either way, this was a weird result.

Last but not least, we are doing the most current Final Fantasy game and one of the biggest PlayStation 4 titles. Your Final Fantasy XV choices are Noctis, Prompto, Ignus, and Gladiolous. Think of this as a "best boy" contest if you will.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Probably going to tag @Kung Fu Kurri ★ too since she was the one who made a stream for that game

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I don't really care if they apologize for the lack of Metroid content. As long as we get new content, I'm good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I associate Wonder Red with you more than Shishœ, who I consider the Etrian Odyssey guy.
I was going to say that but I thought we were associating with characters, not games
I'm totally the Shisho guy tho
Wait..

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Of course giving apology when they announce a new game is the right timing to have.

Honestly if they announce a new game, no one will care about whether they apologize or not...

If people do care then that's just beyond petty since they'd actually be giving us what we wanted in the first place...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If y'all need some Classic Sonic action to hold you over until Sonic Mania comes out, this fan game just came out and it looks pretty cool.

D

Deleted member

I'm just saying, Camilla's truly shines under Wyvern Lord
And she actually wears pants to ride the dragon

I've seen some **** and I definitely don't need a room with just the two of us
Wait what? I thought you hated pants.

And HAHAHA! It's funny when people think we're a couple. :p That'd be cute funny because I would have never expected to even meet, let alone date a Brazilian dude that loves skirts and weeb stuff. And I'm just some kinky heavily mixed girly dude from THE 'NIGHTED STATES!

But we're both taken by lovely people already.

But at least people make better ships than you do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What is that game about anyway?? it sure does look intresting
According to Wikipedia...
The game's story revolves around Metallia, a powerful swamp witch who summons the legendary Hundred Knight in order to defeat her rival, the Forest Witch Malia, and cover the world in swamp mud.

The game received mixed reception from critics, who praised the unconventional story but faulted the game for various gameplay and technical issues, including a game-breaking bug.
The game's plot is great, but the gameplay was suffered by many technical issues and bugs. If they port The Witch and The Hundred Knight with most of the bugs fixed, I'm sure it will sell well.

@Shishœ
Also found this gif on Discord, Croix changes a lot, but I didn't know she was changed that much.
Be Careful Who You Call Ugly In Middle School...
feel-old-yet.gif

Man...now I do feel old...

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Can't believe that I'm eating oatmeal that's Vanilla Chai flavored and Apple Cheddar flavored. Quaker is definitely running out of ideas.

You Y'Sholta fans are about to be mad. Biggs & Wedge beat her just by one bottle. Either they love gag characters or people think we need more duos. Either way, this was a weird result.

Last but not least, we are doing the most current Final Fantasy game and one of the biggest PlayStation 4 titles. Your Final Fantasy XV choices are Noctis, Prompto, Ignus, and Gladiolous. Think of this as a "best boy" contest if you will.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Probably going to tag @Kung Fu Kurri ★ too since she was the one who made a stream for that game
Noctis is the main character and most of the story revolves around him. As much as I find Gladiolous cool, he deserves it more as a Smash fighter.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Status
Not open for further replies.