• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

He did. He chose medieval.

So many casuals in this thread, no one even told me whether or not they've ever heard of Bela Lugosi Meets a Brooklyn Gorilla.

Hell, not even This Aint the Smurfs XXX: THIS IS A PARODY

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Lmao someone took quotes from 3 people important to Captain America
Jack Kirby was threatened by neonazis to get killed, so he went to fight the cowards. A neonazi who punched an woman was brought to attention once and Chris Evens, who's very liberal/left said he wants to meet the guy

Nick Spencer is saying that Richard Spencer shouldn't get punched for his 'opinion'

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Does it really count as taking a break from Zelda to draw creatures if you're actually drawing creatures from Zelda?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Sometimes a joke goes too far.

What have I done.

I would explain the context, but what fun would that be. Why did I draw this, kill me please.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hmm.... it seems like Disgaea 5 has gotten my attention based off further research @Professor Pumpkaboo, as it may be one of the few anime video games out there that does not have a whole lot of fan-service related elements compared to a good majority of Steam anime video games which sadly do. Either way, there's also the fact that the concept behind the game seems to be rather intriguing to me as well. Maybe I'll end up getting it for the Switch later on when I manage to hopefully get my hands on one in June? We shall see...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So if James is Dr. Gaster's "Rayman guy", then what does that make everyone else on this thread?

D

Deleted member

Three guesses what my thing is.
I associated you more with Delphox than anyone else back during Smash 4's DLC phase. Now I see you as that guy who owns the Lycanroc thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984

I have returned from my Persona 5 binge after beating the game Saturday. Ever since I got it I broke away from forums (*ahem this one*) and all social media to avoid spoilers/focus on the game. I did occasionally check my twitter feed during this time, but never ventured too far in it. Glad I managed to go start to finish without seeing any spoilers, clearly Atlus’s ban on streaming worked :troll:

Binging the game every spare minute I had also broke me out of my bad addiction to Smashboards and twitter (checking both sites for new stuff every 14 minutes and reading everything I missed), so yay. I would catch up on the 99 pages I missed while I was away from the site, but that’d probably get me addicted again.

@Aussie the Shinobi @Yomi's Biggest Fan i Since the game takes place in Tokyo and “20XX”, I pretended my protagonist was supposed to be Tsubasa’s delinquent grandson.

17796542_1882025528740920_5208225018440943151_n.jpg

Since I was spoiler free you can say Operation Kowa****ai was a failure :v

D

Deleted member

As for everyone else off the top of my head...

Arcadenik - Meowth
Aussie - Asuka
Azure Warrior - Takamaru
Coricus - Tails
Geno Boost - Geno
Kenith - Midna
Moydow - Phoenix Wright
NonSpecificGuy - Snake
Opossum - Chrom
Speedwagon (if he were still as active as he used to be) - Simon Belmont (Now I've essentially taken over as the Simon Belmont guy.)
WeirdChillFever - Nabbit
Zebei - Viridi / Wonder Red (I can't pick between the two.)

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I almost forgot how much we talk about FE here.

Here we go again, elitist Shisho at it again, you just can't let anyone do one or twelve wrong thing, can you?
I'm just saying, Camilla's truly shines under Wyvern Lord
And she actually wears pants to ride the dragon
Get a room you two sheesh

Look up a few posts above yours and see MainJPW :p
You def need some sleep haha
so do I.

The second they climbed up I knew that would be the final spot. Real nice continuity since their last match had a reinforced ring. Stage breaking is always fun though and Ref was one bump away from getting a crushed skull or something.

But ****ing lol at Kalisto getting swapped to RAW only to manage to be a jobber to Braun day ****ing one haha

Cruiserweight division killed it again though and even salavaged the terrible TPP gimmick with a heel turn. Im going to miss 205 live now that my free trial to the 9.99 is over
I've seen some **** and I definitely don't need a room with just the two of us

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I--
You know what? Why don't you just spend sometime with him? Alone.
You'll see what's really kinky
Nah, I'm good.

I don't want to be a homewrecker in your loving relationship.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think I'm falling in love with Shovel Knight's World and Character, really, this game as so many little detail and I love that! 'Glad that I bought the Treasure Trove edition of the game.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
As for everyone else off the top of my head...

Arcadenik - Meowth
Aussie - Asuka
Azure Warrior - Takamaru
Coricus - Tails
Geno Boost - Geno
Kenith - Midna
Moydow - Phoenix Wright
NonSpecificGuy - Snake
Opossum - Chrom
Speedwagon (if he were still as active as he used to be) - Simon Belmont (Now I've essentially taken over as the Simon Belmont guy.)
WeirdChillFever - Nabbit
Zebei - Viridi / Wonder Red (I can't pick between the two.)
Am I that unmemorable? D:

My name changes a lot, but we all know what girl I am. ;)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It took something like an hour of listening to the BotW Hyrule Castle theme on repeat to realize that the outdoor theme is layered over top of the indoor theme.

I knew they had the same phrasing and progression, but I still thought they were two separate tracks that faded into one another as necessary. Shows what attention I paid, I suppose.

I think I'm falling in love with Shovel Knight's World and Character, really, this game as so many little detail and I love that! 'Glad that I buyed the Treasure Trove edition of the game.
Another convert to Shovelry.

Good on you sir.

Am I that unmemorable? D:

My name changes a lot, but we all know what girl I am. ;)
But Brian's a boy.

D

Deleted member

Nah, I'm good.

I don't want to be a homewrecker in your loving relationship.
Nah, he's all yours; I, however, am already taken and it ain't by him
I think I'm falling in love with Shovel Knight's World and Character, really, this game as so many little detail and I love that! 'Glad that I buyed the Treasure Trove edition of the game.
Always good to see more people appreciate what might just as well be the best platformer of all time
Oh god, run, I can't hold him for long!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My username already describes what I am.

I am the Chiko lad, of course.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah, he's all yours; I, however, am already taken and it ain't by him

Always good to see more people appreciate what might just as well be the best platformer of all time

Oh god, run, I can't hold him for long!
0b8.gif

I was going to write a nice comment to you, but as always, someone need to do a remark on my grammar.
Sorry to not be born in a country who teach English, my deer friend.
...Said Count Bleck.
pixel_bleck_by_aquamizuko.gif

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Apparently the trailers for GOTG Vol. 2 have only shown stuff from the first 15 minutes of the movie.

Holy cow am I hyped now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom