• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
So I was looking through some videos on Ultimate Kars, and it only just occurred to me that this character could potentially beat Superman.

This character is so busted lol.
Considering the way Kars was "defeated", you really need to send him into space somehow and he almost becomes useless. Though if we're talking about a straight on fight, then I'd believe Kars being strong enough for that.

Ultimate Kars is pretty ridiculous lol. It's interesting to think how he would go against a lot of the other stand users in future parts.

Longest feeling week I have ever had and the longest feeling work day i've ever had

All of this after about 4 weeks of crazy and stress and more crazy and more work etc.

Next week looks to be a return to normalcy and my first real day off since then. And I am so happy to be done with it. I just hope nothing stupid happens to make next week like the last few weeks

*cue something stupid happening*

D

Deleted member

So I was looking through some videos on Ultimate Kars, and it only just occurred to me that this character could potentially beat Superman.

This character is so busted lol.
Ultimate Kars's whole point is that he's the most powerful thing on Earth and that nothing on it can beat him. And probably the onoy thing who could beat him is space itself

Then again, with Stands like Cream, Killer Queen, Cheap Trick, etc. it's unclear to know how they'd interact with a supposedly immortal being

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Source? I'm tooo occupied grinding for more Chacha acention sushi
There's a trailer for F/GO's English release that came out today:

Fate Grand/Order is getting an English.

Ah yes more mobage for me.
Oh boy, another gacha game to preoccupy my time and probably drain more memory from my phone. This will be fun.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
tbh I'm surprised this got a single like period

Yet there are 36 alternative universes in which he keeps suffering the same fate and only one where he freed himself

Also, what happened about that Sonic Forces thing from Japan's website?
Lol Jorge Joestar.

Considering the way Kars was "defeated", you really need to send him into space somehow and he almost becomes useless. Though if we're talking about a straight on fight, then I'd believe Kars being strong enough for that.

Ultimate Kars is pretty ridiculous lol. It's interesting to think how he would go against a lot of the other stand users in future parts.
Considering how powerful his hamon is at the end of part 2, I'd like to think his stand would be a humanoid form of Hermit Purple with the ability to do every telepathic ability one could think of... ever.

Ultimate Kars's whole point is that he's the most powerful thing on Earth and that nothing on it can beat him. And probably the onoy thing who could beat him is space itself

Then again, with Stands like Cream, Killer Queen, Cheap Trick, etc. it's unclear to know how they'd interact with a supposedly immortal being
I wonder if Araki will ever address fights like this... Cream vs. Kars is the one that is most interesting to me.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Lol Jorge Joestar.

Considering how powerful his hamon is at the end of part 2, I'd like to think his stand would be a humanoid form of Hermit Purple with the ability to do every telepathic ability one could think of... ever.

I wonder if Araki will ever address fights like this... Cream vs. Kars is the one that is most interesting to me.
Kars has had both Killer Queen Requiem after convincing it to leave Kira and has Made In Heaven Requiem too. The only thing Kars fears is Kira, who learned how to use the Spin

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man 125 hours into Breath of the Wild and I'm still findind stuff.

I'm in Hyruke Castle and found a **** tonne of weapons and food.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It was definitely Forces. After research, it's just the gameplay clip, debut trailer and theme uploaded on the site
There was a date of 14th April teased on the site initially, but I think it was just teasing the full opening of the site at this point. Nothing really new came from it, at least for the Western audience. It's possible this was all new to the majority of the Japanese fanbase, though.

Chrono.

My Ancient Bow finally broke.

That thing has godlike durability and covers a huge distance. Definitely the best bow in the game.

Best part is it's craftable.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There was little hashtag trend on Twitter recently involving drawing Mega Man, so I made a late contribution.

team_blue.png

Probably the last thing I draw before I get my drawing tablet. I kinda rushed it a bit, but I'm happy with how Mega Man turned out. I was experimenting with Sonic a bit but I'm not entirely happy with how he turned out. Oh well, I'll make much better stuff once I get the tablet.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My Ancient Bow finally broke.

That thing has godlike durability and covers a huge distance. Definitely the best bow in the game.

Best part is it's craftable.
I used that thing to beat a certain minigame when everything else was too unwieldy and ripping to shreds. Definitely an amazing bow.

Doesn't exactly make it ancient anymore. :V
It's. . .recycled ancient parts. Robbie's gotta make a living somehow.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Been thinking about how much better BotW could've been with more enemies and what kind of enemies would appear in certain areas, etc...and it just makes me realize how much better the next Zelda game will be, as amazing as BotW is already...

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
persona 5 is the gift that keeps on giving because i just realized the live action yakuza movie is something your character can watch at the movie(like a dragon for thoes wondering) which makes the character who asks to see it with you even better

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Apparently the lead writer of the Battlefront 2 single player is Walt Williams (Spec Ops The Line).

That'll be really interesting to say the least considering Spec Ops' story is fantastic.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Apparently the lead writer of the Battlefront 2 single player is Walt Williams (Spec Ops The Line).

That'll be really interesting to say the least considering Spec Ops' story is fantastic.

Is the game gonna guilt trip us for killing Stormtroopers

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
persona 5 is the gift that keeps on giving because i just realized the live action yakuza movie is something your character can watch at the movie(like a dragon for thoes wondering) which makes the character who asks to see it with you even better
wait so some of the things at the theater are real?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The PoV is from the Imperials after Return of the Jedi up to The Force Awakens.
They'll guilt trip us for killing Ewoks.

There's a level a where you slaughter the Gungans like animals. Not just the men, but the women, and the children too

Last edited:

Chrono.

If the bow was created in the modern time, regardless of the materials used, its not ancient.

I'm just saying. :016:
I don't get the Ancient naming either since that weapon class is the closest Zelda has gotten to futuristic weaponry.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't get the Ancient naming either since that weapon class is the closest Zelda has gotten to sci-fi.
Hyrulians regressed heavily. the next game in the timeline will have dinosaurs, mammoths and Zelda, the most intelligent character in the game, talks like this "Me princess of Hyrule. Me have glowy rock in hand. We fight giant piggy beast"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom