• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I never watched The Clone Wars or Rebels and thus have no connection to Ahsoka. Go ahead and sue me. I'd be interested in an Obi-Wan movie, though.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
It's got a few problems, but ultimately I believe it's a fun game which is underrated as hell. Maybe have stars as an ingame currency to call the Warp Star with aCopy Ability in case you need to fix a puzzle or something
I might've payed eighty bucks too much for a 3DS but that gave me the chance to play this game so it's fine.

Unrelated, but I stumped upon the Molgera theme from HW:Legends and I forgot it was remixed so when the guitars kicked in..
Man that's good stuff

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sorry if this might disappoint some people, but Yuma was close. Auron managed to beat her by a few votes. She definitely has more unique potential as a fighter, I guess coolness beats that.

Now I'm covering the rest of the Final Fantasy X party, including a controversial one that some of you may not like. Your choices are Lulu ( Kurri ★ Kurri ★ ), Wakka, Rikku, and Seymour.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Those looking for a certain stupidly popular father, he'll get his time to shine later.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
The year is 20XX. Critics praise Star Wars XXVI for setting up Salacious Crumb: A Star Wars Story.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sorry if this might disappoint some people, but Yuma was close. Auron managed to beat her by a few votes. She definitely has more unique potential as a fighter, I guess coolness beats that.

Now I'm covering the rest of the Final Fantasy X party, including a controversial one that some of you may not like. Your choices are Lulu ( Kurri ★ Kurri ★ ), Wakka, Rikku, and Seymour.

Those looking for a certain stupidly popular father, he'll get his time to shine later.
The only thing I hate about Seymour is his stupid looking hair.

I didn't mind everything else.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I can't figure out how to change sounds, actually.
My modding experience is weak, but my google-fu is strong. This may be of assistance:

Minecraft Wiki said:
If you want to make custom icons, music, records, or sounds, go back to the first minecraft folder that contains resourcepacks. Now open up the assets folder (this is a different one from the one you made). You should see folders labeled icons, music, records and sounds. Inside, you'll find the original files for each category. If you want to update an icon, just copy the one you want and then go back to the minecraft folder that you recently created. Create a new icon folder inside, and paste your icon file into it. Now you can open that file and modify it however you like, and it will still have the correct name and file path.

For version 1.8+, you will need to use the following directory structure for sounds. The sounds directory must be created in the minecraft directory, and the music and records directories must be created in the sounds directory. Inside the music directory you will want to create game and menu directories. There are additional directories that you can create as appropriate for additional sound types, but these should get you well on your way. By creating your ogg Vorbis files, renaming them to match existing sound file names, and placing them in the proper directories, you can replace default sounds with your own creations.
They went in a bit about the folder tree structure as well:

Minecraft Wiki said:
Blocks
  • assets
    • minecraft
      • blockstates
      • models
        • block
        • item
      • sounds
      • textures
        • blocks
        • items
If it's of any help, here's the source.

One note: the sounds will need to be converted to .ogg format, if they aren't already in that format.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Youtube Recommendations
>"SAO Abridged Episode 11"
Wait, what?
>2 weeks ago
WHAT
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!? WHY WASN'T I NOTIFIED!?

Season 4 confirmed Final Season of Rebels and it's looking good.

Mfw I still have to watch Season 3 but KissCartoon is kill

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My modding experience is weak, but my google-fu is strong. This may be of assistance:

They went in a bit about the folder tree structure as well:

If it's of any help, here's the source.

One note: the sounds will need to be converted to .ogg format, if they aren't already in that format.
I figured it was something like that, I just have to figure out what the existing sound files names are. Because taking the files directly from Minecraft, like how I made this texture pack, doesn't include the folder for sounds. It must be somewhere else

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Gotta eliminate the Al-Bheds in Smash Bruddahs. Wakka's Blitzball is the only that thing can do the job.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Oh yeah they made Rukh canon.

RIP Thrawn

>Youtube Recommendations
>"SAO Abridged Episode 11"
Wait, what?
>2 weeks ago
WHAT
HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!? WHY WASN'T I NOTIFIED!?
Copyright is bull****.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Team Kirby Clash Deluxe has an absolute horse**** boss with 2 impossible Hero Missions. Get a Platinum rank on Pyribbit and beat Pyribbit in 50 seconds. Platinum rank is what you get when you ****ing DESTROY them quickly (I.E the Colossal Waddle Dee in 5 seconds) but what makes this stupid is the fact it's Pyribbit. For those who don't know, Pyribbit's a boss from Triple Deluxe who's very challenging, being from one of the last worlds. However, Pyribbit constantly moves, has great range and is ALWAYS IN THE ****ING BACKGROUND
It'd be pretty easy to get those actually once you get around Level 50 and have the best gear.

Just go to town with four Hammer Lords. It's clear some missions are designed with the intent you go back to them when you're overleveled.

------------

Also Sonic Mania has three more confirmed stages apparently - Chemical Plant Zone, Palmtree Panic Zone, and Angel Island Zone.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I figured it was something like that, I just have to figure out what the existing sound files names are. Because taking the files directly from Minecraft, like how I made this texture pack, doesn't include the folder for sounds. It must be somewhere else
If it hasn't been changed, you're looking for sounds.json under ".minecraft\assets\objects".

This may have more on the location and contents, if it's up to date.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG

When you have a file with code in it that suddenly stops working

You replace it with an identical file with the exact same code and it starts working again

WTF

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It'd be pretty easy to get those actually once you get around Level 50 and have the best gear.

Just go to town with four Hammer Lords. It's clear some missions are designed with the intent you go back to them when you're overleveled.

------------

Also Sonic Mania has three more confirmed stages apparently - Chemical Plant Zone, Palmtree Panic Zone, and Angel Island Zone.

Palmtree Panic? Nice. Hoping for Stardust Speedway too

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

------------

Chiky, have you ever fought against Pyribbit period? He's ****ing obnoxious either way

Chemical Plant's good and although Palmtree Panic is ANOTHER ****ING GREEN HILL AREA, I like it, though I hope they sneak a Bad Future version in there. That, and Palmtree Panic's an injoke with my friends. Though Angel Island really shoud have been Hydro City imo

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Ran into my first Lynel and escaped its wrath.

I'm scared....

D

Deleted member

****, the SAO Abridged finale was great
It not only managed to be a great parody but also tell a story that's way better than the original.
It also trumps over other Abridged series with how professional the presentation looks, with full frame edits and music which helps a lot since most Abridged series don't bother with it.
SAO Abridged gets a 11/10

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If it hasn't been changed, you're looking for sounds.json under ".minecraft\assets\objects".

This may have more on the location and contents, if it's up to date.
LOL, there are 85 folders in .minecraft\assets\objects filled with files with names such as "e7bcfd104fbe5f120000d3ae940275ccc4ee4ecc"

It's ACTUALLY located in ".minecraft\resources\sound"

It saves it in a format called .ogg, which I think it's not hard to find a converter but I haven't tried yet.

Yep, found it. I'll see what I can do with that after I finish changing the textures

Chrono.

Beat BotW.

Fantastic game all around, final boss (2nd phase anyway) was a bit easy but the atmosphere was just right enough for it to not bother. Kind of an anti climactic ending though.

Now to move on to Persona 5.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
im glad Persona 5 has tv callbacks to previous games (like how yukari is a power ranger in ultimax)

more importantly p5 is the only time youll ever be happy to buy a broken laptop

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Ran into my first Lynel and escaped its wrath.

I'm scared....
After taking down 3-4 Lynels, they're really not all that bad. So long as you have enough weapons to replace any that may break, you can take them out the moment you leave the Great Plateau. Just have to learn their attack patterns and respond to them correctly; most of which just require backrolls which can lead to flurry attacks. When they charge, hold shield or run to the side. If you have arrows, hit their face for a stun.

Chrono.

After taking down 3-4 Lynels, they're really not all that bad. So long as you have enough weapons to replace any that may break, you can take them out the moment you leave the Great Plateau. Just have to learn their attack patterns and respond to them correctly; most of which just require backrolls which can lead to flurry attacks. When they charge, hold shield or run to the side. If you have arrows, hit their face for a stun.
Even Silver Lynels aren't all that difficult. As long as you can time dodges and shoot his head every once in a while you'll be good.

They just have a ****ton of health.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was just having an argument with a "White nationalist" and he was saying it's ok for white men to mix with colored women but not ok for white women to mix with colored men

WTF?

My mom is the one that's white too, lol. My dad has some white in him but is mostly Japanese

Yeah, like. What happens if he gets a son

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Chiky, have you ever fought against Pyribbit period? He's ****ing obnoxious either way

Chemical Plant's good and although Palmtree Panic is ANOTHER ****ING GREEN HILL AREA, I like it, though I hope they sneak a Bad Future version in there. That, and Palmtree Panic's an injoke with my friends. Though Angel Island really shoud have been Hydro City imo
Pyribbit was the reason I never beat True Arena in Triple Deluxe despite doing everything else. And I've beaten him in Team Kirby Clash Deluxe now. Believe me, I know.

But since this game's ranking system is based on getting fast times, and since the only way to beat bosses faster is to do more damage, missions such is finishing in a certain time and getting a Platinum Medal are entirely based on you being overlevelled for that mission, particularly with a Hammer Lord and maybe using an Attack Potion too.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I was just having an argument with a "White nationalist" and he was saying it's ok for white men to mix with colored women but not ok for white women to mix with colored men

WTF?

My mom is the one that's white too, lol. My dad has some white in him but is mostly Japanese

Yeah, like. What happens if he gets a son
I think that's what we call 'sexism'
True Arena
****, I remembered I STILL haven't beaten that in Robobot legitimately, I had to use amiibo to cheat

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Stasis+ is your friend...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Apparently the Sonic line of First4Figures statues may be cancelled if the next one (25th Anniversary Statue) doesn't sell well. The most recent one (Silver) sold really poorly apparently.

https://www.sonicstadium.org/2017/0...future-sonic-statues-at-risk-of-cancellation/

About the new Mania stages.

I was wondering about that. I saw the site yesterday, but had assumed this was the case so never mentioned it.

I thought GameXplain reporting on it would have meant that someone translated it and confirmed they were stages for the game, but I guess even they can jump the gun sometimes.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Apparently the Sonic line of First4Figures statues may be cancelled if the next one (25th Anniversary Statue) doesn't sell well. The most recent one (Silver) sold really poorly apparently.

https://www.sonicstadium.org/2017/0...future-sonic-statues-at-risk-of-cancellation/

I was wondering about that. I saw the site yesterday, but had assumed this was the case so never mentioned it.

I thought GameXplain reporting on it would have meant that someone translated it and confirmed they were stages for the game, but I guess even they can jump the gun sometimes.
Something similar happened with their Kirby line up iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom