• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Been watching/listening to Coachella all day today, got me to listen to tons of artists I probably would have never checked out. Crystal Castles is on right now, and they're def going to be a group I'll be following. Along with Stormzy, OH WONDER, Mac Demarco, and more. They'll be late on my end, but def planning to catch Empire of the Sun and Dillon Francis. Then Day 2 of all new music to enjoy!

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
I see what you mean but they did succeed quite admirably in debuting not only Black Panther but also Spider-man in Civil War which I think Thor Ragnarok is Thor and Hulks 'Civil War Movie' a 'not avengers' avengers movie. So debuting Beta Ray Bill and Valkyrie in this movie wouldn't be too far out there.

Well, Bruce Banner is technically in space so.

True but I think it would be better suited in Black Panther as to give that movie a bit of connectivity with the rest of the MCU as well as giving BP a reason to fight in the Infinity War. If it was his duty to protect the stone, obviously he'd feel obligated to fight because of how it would be used by Thanos.
I see what you're saying with Panther and Spider-Man, I've just got the feeling that they might be a bit tied up with the plots (IIRC there's something about finding Odin, in addition to the Planet hulk story) that might lead to Bill sort of getting pushed out of the way. Though, with Mjolnir breaking, it'd be a good time to tease Stormbreaker (Isn't that what Bill's hammer was called?), or maybe mention that there's another worthy of taking up the hammer.

Well, true, I see what you're saying with Banner.

I've just assumed it was Hela going off the T.H.A.N.O.S theory (That every infinity gem's location corresponds to a letter in Thanos' name, T=Tesseract, H being unknown, A= Aether, N=Necklace (Which is a spoiler for Doctor Strange), O=Orb, S= Scepter, etc.). H can either be Hela, Hel, or Hulk, all of which are in Ragnarok. But I do see what you're saying with it concerning Black Panther, if it did show up there. I was just sorta writing it off considering how, IIRC, Black Panther's supposed to be a bit more of a political thriller.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I have 29 shrines left.

Is the Gut Check challenge one hard? For some reason I'm nervous about that one.
I found all the shrines.

The Goron Gut Check is not that hard if you have lots of stamina. It involves climbing a rock pillar and getting a certain amount of rupees along the way to the top.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Based Jirard nicely sums up exactly how I feel about Yooka-Laylee.

All the negativity surrounding it is so disheartening.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Based Jirard nicely sums up exactly how I feel about Yooka-Laylee.

All the negativity surrounding it is so disheartening.
Jirard and my tastes are usually fairly similar.

This is really encouraging to hear.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sorry to disappoint you Kuja fangirls and fanboys, but he suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of Black Waltz. Yes, people would rather have a mutated mass produced Black Mage over a flamboyant powerful Genome. Does everyone have a Black Mage fetish around here?

Now we are doing the first ever PlayStation 2 Final Fantasy. Your choices are Yuna, Auron, Kimahri, and Tidus.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Inb4 someone posts a certain FF X laughing scene to torture me.
Honestly, Yuna brings the most potential as a fighter IMO. You get a summoner, and if you really wanna switch it up you can do her as a person who switches job classes like in Final Fantasy X-2.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Y'know, after I finish this Mario 3 texture pack

I want to make an Action 52 texture pack

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I found all the shrines.

The Goron Gut Check is not that hard if you have lots of stamina. It involves climbing a rock pillar and getting a certain amount of rupees along the way to the top.
Oh I beat that one and 18 others in between that time and now. It was hilariously easy.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, I just figured out through just editing the files for texture packs you can change anvils into regular blocks

With their function of falling and crushing players, I decided it'd be good for them to have a Thwomp texture

Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
LOL, I just figured out through just editing the files for texture packs you can change anvils into regular blocks

With their function of falling and crushing players, I decided it'd be good for them to have a Thwomp texture

View attachment 128001
If you're looking to get a full resource pack together, replacing the anvil's ding with the Thwomp sound seems appropriate here.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I decided to test my theory to see if spending money on Orbs in FE Heroes results in better luck in pulls.

Unfortunately not.

Screenshot_20170415-142219.png

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I decided to test my theory to see if spending money on Orbs in FE Heroes results in better luck in pulls.

Unfortunately not.

Yeah, had about the same luck with my money pulls.

Also I've somehow managed to send every other post here for the last four and a half hours.

D

Deleted member

Jesus ****ing christ, I'm checking the character growths in Echoes and Clair has a ****ing 70% Spd growth what the hell(and it gets a 5% boost from the Peg Knight line too)
This is a game where 50% is considered high and 60% is exceptional, why does she have so much Speed???

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Finally, streak got broke.

Jesus ****ing christ, I'm checking the character growths in Echoes and Clair has a ****ing 70% Spd growth what the hell(and it gets a 5% boost from the Peg Knight line too)
This is a game where 50% is considered high and 60% is exceptional, why does she have so much Speed???
Fire Emblem Wikia said:
Clair is very agile but fragile.
Hey I know someone like that.:4sonic:

If I find a shortbow or if its even in the game, I wonder what it says
Something about "size doesn't matter," I bet.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Team Kirby Clash Deluxe has an absolute horse**** boss with 2 impossible Hero Missions. Get a Platinum rank on Pyribbit and beat Pyribbit in 50 seconds. Platinum rank is what you get when you ****ing DESTROY them quickly (I.E the Colossal Waddle Dee in 5 seconds) but what makes this stupid is the fact it's Pyribbit. For those who don't know, Pyribbit's a boss from Triple Deluxe who's very challenging, being from one of the last worlds. However, Pyribbit constantly moves, has great range and is ALWAYS IN THE ****ING BACKGROUND

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Boba Fett film would be the ****.
"I don't care about none of this war **** I'm in it for the space money" -Not an actual Boba Fett quote or even a good resume of his personality but it sounds funny

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I noticed Kirby's been playing up nostalgia for Amazing Mirror a lot. Maybe the new Kirby game will be like that, after all, Triple Deluxe had it and Dark Meta Knight and Team Kirby Clash Deluxe has
a fusion of Shadow Dedede and Dark Mind as the final boss, complete with a mix of Masked Dedede and Dark Mind's themes [/spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom