• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No. Keep it this way.

It's funny.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Torbjorn is not a huge problem for me. Symmetra is now the pain the *** for me.

So far I got all the stuffs I want for this event. But I might get more by playing more matches.
I bought lootboxes a while ago and got the D.Va skin on my last 2nd lootbox

Edit: you might have to quote my post in order to see the pic...
My main issue with Sym is that merely her weapon range. It's easy to get rid of the turrets, especially with Winston. However, her weapon range is a big pain simply because it's hard running away from her without some method of escape. It also doesn't help that her weapon deals so much damage, despite being single target.

D.Va's NY skin was my first one. :shades: And I even got it on the first day. It wasn't my first lootbox though from the event's beginning, cause that gave me 500 Currency instead.:smash: But it was in one of the lootboxes that I got from the Arcade. Especially nice since it was the one I really wanted. Zen was the second one I got on Sunday while Roadhog's skin I just got today. Now it's just Mei, Reinhardt and Winston left.
What's rather funny about this event is how all Tanks except Zarya got a new Legendary event skin for this event. Heck, when you look at all the events, all the Tanks now have at least one Legendary Event skin(Zarya with Summer, Roadhog with Halloween, Winston with Christmas and now Winston & Roadhog again as well as D.Va and Reinhardt) while only 2 Offense Heroes, 3 Defense Heroes and 3 Support Heroes have a Legendary Event skin. Are we sure Tanks are being used in the Meta alot because of Ana? :smirk:

Edit: I just realized I could check my posts to see when I got my skins and turns out I got D.Va's skin the next day on Wednesday. So I was mistaken about getting it on the first day. On the other hand, I still got it in under 24 hours.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Thing is there's like 5 million different rooms in Metroid so i'm not going to know which room it is for sure lol.

Gonna see what I can do here.
I'm pretty sure it's in Kraid...Remember to keep a lookout for suspicious cracks in the floor and if a room appears to be a dead end...double check because it may not be a dead-end...or at least there may be something hidden...

Metroid encourages exploration...even if you're stuck you'll usually find other power-ups and items along the way...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I found an image of your face

Edit: Looks like it was so ugly it refuses to show itself

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Kinda late reaction.

@Akxareth
@IceBreakerXY
Champ Gold Champ Gold

"See Vince? this is the "samoan Joe" I was referring too"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGYMxyAWsAAdL8a.png

Pretty odd but cool Raw, we the usual sick Heyman promo, a screwjob in the Nia wrecks Sasha, vascular Jinder, freaking Enzo pinning Handsome Rusev and that boss Haitch promo followed by THE DESTROYER.

In the end it felt way better than yesterday with some gold moments like this:

"I did what I did for two reasons...

Number 1, I hate Roman Reigns."

-Also Based Strowman

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So did anybody else forget to do their Fire Emblem Heroes vote before the 12:00 mark? :lol:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
The broken image uploader has been a source of comedy gold for me. Keep it up SmashBoards.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So did anybody else forget to do their Fire Emblem Heroes vote before the 12:00 mark? :lol:
I voted for Andy. I tricked the Ballot creators in to thinking he was an FE lord.

But for real I threw in a vote for my boy :4feroy:. Just wanted to see him get some more love even with me not being interested in this.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

This will solve EVERYTHING!

Edit: I guess it doesn't work...n/m

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Here's a pic of John Cena

Everything is normal in this post because you can't see him.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The new Digimon game just came out and the dub sure is... Interesting.
How did Guilmon get such a suave voice?

I managed to sneak in one more vote before the ballot closes, I look forward to seeing what the results are and if best character won.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh wow, if a married woman gets pregnant from another guy, and divorces her husband

Even though the husband isn't the father of the child, if he's more financially secure he still has the pay child support instead of the actual father

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
TFW I want to upload a new avatar and sig, but the uploader is busted.

At least others tested it out for me before I lost my avatar~

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well we could always do the next best thing and run for President.

Raven/Ura 2020. That writes itself basically.
"Raven/Ura 2020: Why not? You can't do any worse."

I should probably try writing more, too, come to think of it, but I have that whole "own worst critic" thing going on and I haven't the foggiest idea how to actually start anything.
As a fellow sufferer I have a story to share.

My greatest recent writing output (and perhaps some improvement) came when I joined a weekly creative challenge which requested 1500 words every week (250 every day, technically, but I habitually banged mine out all at once and it was all due on Sunday). Providing me with a due date, it turns out, is pretty mission-critical to getting anything long-term done. Criticism was nil except upon request; the goal was output, with the implicit idea that progression would come through practice.

Net effect was that I banged out worldbuilding docs every week. Worked well.

Could get something like that started, maybe.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was playing more of Pokemon Prism and there' this boardgame minigame thats pretty fun.

I completed it and got a shiny ball which apparently makes caught pokemon shiny.

Which is pretty cool, I went and got a shiny shinx now.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My sig's gone too

Soon, all images are going to be gone

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was going to suggest that we boycott SmashBoards until the image uploader is fixed, that's no fun if I can't post a Kappa. :ohwell::p

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found a game I used to play in college

It's a "Tank" version of QBASIC Gorillas

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I should probably try writing more, too, come to think of it, but I have that whole "own worst critic" thing going on and I haven't the foggiest idea how to actually start anything.
It sucks. Sure, on the surface I have 8 character concepts published and counting, and over 100 videos total in the last...wow, almost exactly 2 years, but you wouldn't believe how much I have to fight myself every step of the way. I always feel pressured, always feel like the ideas I have won't be good enough, and no matter how many times I've done it, the pressure barely lets up.

There has to be a way to counteract it...but I haven't found one yet. Well, not one that doesn't expect me to become willfully ignorant and deny that the anxiety's even there or trick myself into thinking everything is fine. I've seen how badly that can effect everyone around someone, and I refuse to repeat it.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I dunno... that month it just stopped existing right in the middle of SSB4 pre-release hype season because of the DDoS is pretty tough competition. :p
Or every time it went down for an hour whenever a newcomer got revealed...or when people thought a newcomer might get revealed?

#Crashboards

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Smashboard - The Image Uploader Strikes Back
Starring FalKoopa FalKoopa , @Warchamp7 and

A movie with...

-Action! (Explosion everywhere!)
-Comedy! (Yo, that ain't Falco)
-Drama! (No! Take everything else BUT NOT MY SIGNATURE PLEASE!!!!)
And most importantly:
-No Harambe jokes! (OH MY GOD)

Celebrity already say it's the best movie of the year!

5T00PiD UNiK0ЯИ 凶 : It was awesome!

Mandala: It's OK

Flight: Anything new?

But now, on those word

Stay tuned for more info, the show only begin...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom