• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The Uprising Loot Boxes.

Stingy as ****.

It doesn't help they only have Mystery Heroes in Arcade for you to play at the moment outside of the event modes.

I feel like I'm farming to get duplicates and voice lines for heroes I never use.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
The Uprising Loot Boxes.

Stingy as ****.

It doesn't help they only have Mystery Heroes in Arcade for you to play at the moment outside of the event modes.

I feel like I'm farming to get duplicates and voice lines for heroes I never use.
I immediately sank $20 into the game and I got some good stuff (Praise Overwatch Agent Mercy) but Im still going for Blackwatch Genji and Talon Widowmaker. Anything else outside of that is a bonus.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I immediately sank $20 into the game and I got some good stuff (Praise Overwatch Agent Mercy) but Im still going for Blackwatch Genji and Talon Widowmaker. Anything else outside of that is a bonus.
You know I've got that I wanted? One line for D.Va, one line for Orisa, and the reading victory pose for Symmetra.

I ended up caving and buying the cheaper skins for Bastion and Rein.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Four worlds in, and I just 100%'d the first world, I'm still absolutely having a blast. There are a few things that are underwhelming, the minecart sections are terrible, particularly in comparison to DKC. But my overall experience with the game is on point.

It's like a return to form, and the start of something new. Playtonic is getting their footing after not making a game like this in so long, and it does show. The game leans a lot more on the Kazooie side than the Tooie side, but that's not a bad thing.

Just means they can blow this game out of the water when they make Tooka Laylee.

I think that's the biggest thing people need to realize. Even if people weren't expecting Banjo-Threeie, they're probably still holding this game to the standard of what Threeie would have been. This isn't an expansion on Tooie, it's starting over. Don't compare it to your idea of Banjo-Three, don't compare it to Tooie, compare it to the original, and it definitely holds up.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
You know I've got that I wanted? One line for D.Va, one line for Orisa, and the reading victory pose for Symmetra.

I ended up caving and buying the cheaper skins for Bastion and Rein.
I got the sitting pose twice and I gotta admit, its really nice. I got both of the Null skins for Bastion and Orisa and theyre decent but the.ones I have are better. Also I haven't seen anything major for Mei which makes me sad.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah it's rivaling Deadly Premonition in that regard.

I rarely get Blood Moons, what exactly is the glitch there?
The glitch, is when you put your switch in sleep mode a lot while playing and causes the game to do endless blood moons because I guess it messes with the ingame clock or something?

Its fixed by turning the switch off and back on again

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Trying to figure out how to make
{
"variants": {
"axis=y": { "model": "oak_log" },
"axis=z": { "model": "oak_log", "x": 90 },
"axis=x": { "model": "oak_log", "x": 90, "y": 90 },
"axis=none": { "model": "oak_bark" }
}
}
Into
{
"variants": {

"axis=y": [{
"model": "oak_log",
"weight": 100
}, {
"model": "oak_log1",
"weight": 50
}],

"axis=z": [{
"x": 90,
"Weight": 100
}, {

}],

"axis=x": [{
"y": 90,
"weight": 100
}, {
"y": 90,

}],

"axis=none": [{
"Weight": 100
}, {
}]
}
}
I swear Minecraft Texture packs are going to teach me how to code

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What texture are you doing to that Oak Log?
I made alternate textures

log_oak3.png
log_oak1.png

And that equation is the correct answer that I posted. I figured it out all by myself.

Just need to remember how many { } and [ ] there are

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So far the stuffs that caught my attention were D. VA highlight and Soldier 76's emote.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here's a question.

Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2 are widely considered superior to Pokemon Battle Revolution.

List some reasons as to why you think that is.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Here's a question.

Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2 are widely considered superior to Pokemon Battle Revolution.

All three are inferior to the singular god of Pokemon spinoffs.
Honestly, I haven't played Battle Revolution so I wouldn't know. That's why I made a stupid ass joke.

D

Deleted member

Here's a question.

The reason why is because Stadium 1 and 2 offered way more content, mostly when it comes to modes and such, mostly the single player. It gets pretty repetitive since single player is really repetitive and uninteresting. Being a pokemon, it had A LOT more potential. Especially since its predecessors were regarded with the quality the franchise is known for. It just felt like a half-baked game.

There's a reason why it's easily one of the worst games in the pokemon franchise and people easily regard the stadium games as superior. Which is weird, considering that Battle Revolution is a gen 4 game, which means that this is when the competetive metagame actually started to get really interesting and popular.(Competitive existed before, but it didn't really kick off until gen 4. The landscape of the gen 1-3 metagame is rather obscure and you'd be surprised what pokemon used to be top threats.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Rental Pokemon sucked too

lol some news channels are digging in to the United guy's past to make United look better, like how he lost his medicine licence (he got it back in 2015) so people would go "Oh, then I guess he deserved to get beaten up and traumatized

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Rental Pokemon sucked too

lol some news channels are digging in to the United guy's past to make United look better, like how he lost his medicine licence (he got it back in 2015) so people would go "Oh, then I guess he deserved to get beaten up and traumatized
This is typical.

The news will do anything to make a non-white victim look evil. Nothing new.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here's a question.

Haven't really played them, but the Stadium games had content that backed them up, so even if you didn't have the Gameboy games, it could work as a standalone game.

Battle Revolution was literally only useful if you had the handheld games and was just a way to battle your friends' Pokemon on a TV with 3D graphics. It had no real content.

D

Deleted member

Nope, I'm pretty sure that was Japan. :p
["**** yeah, I'm proud to be a cuck!" Panel goes here]
It's highly unlikely I'll play Heroes again, not even by choice, I wish I could but I don't have the storage space for it
At least I get some more sweet Clair art!
Here's a question.

Minigames

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They added the bed update in minecraft.

16 bed colors now

Also, apparently they made beds bouncy, like slime blocks

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Stop twisting my words damnit!

Weren't colored beds a thing already though?
But the bouncy thing seems cool
Well, they had red beds which were a color.

Apparently the Mobile version also got colored beds last update, it took a little longer for the PC version for some reason

D

Deleted member

Shish, shut the **** up and get out. I'm gonna **** your wife
I don't have a wife, my last one was a backstabbing ***** who took my dog
Wanna **** her? Fine, I'll give you the address
Here
Well, they had red beds which were a color.

Apparently the Mobile version also got colored beds last update, it took a little longer for the PC version for some reason
No, but other colors
I could swear you could already do that way back then

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Well, I mean, he is the first character you're likely to summon...

Also, how about those seal quests. Gotta train up Cecilia and Subaki.
thats actuall the only 2 i have left..also i pulled bunny camilla which makes 3/4 of the spring heroes and i have no intrest in chrom

can safely say im a happy f2p player

D

Deleted member

Echoes DLC confirmed
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/ajjj/sp/contents/index.html
I'm assuming we'll hear more about it today in the Direct
Translation from here
https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...ese-site-update-12th-april-dlc-more-profiles/
Four sets in total. Sets 1 and 3 can be purchased in a bundle for 4,800 Yen. There will be a special Echoes-themed pre-paid 5,000 Yen eShop card that covers this amount.

Set 1 launches with the game. Contains 3 maps (Item-grinding, Money-grinding and Exp-grinding). These *may* be the ones included in the special editions (this bit is speculation). Maps cost 400/300/300 Yen.

Set 2 features 3 maps that make it easier to progress through mid/late-game.

Set 3 features 10 maps that focus on making characters stronger and 4 story maps that occur before the beginning of the game.

Sets 2 and 3 will launch before the end of 30th June.

There will also be a Set 4 that features 2 types of crossover with the Fire Emblem Cipher card game.

Finally, there is free DLC as well. First one gives a pair of Boots.
Grinding DLC as usual
Intrigued by what Set 2 could be, same for Set 3 as the EXP grinding map is already in the first one so I wonder what it'll be to "make units stronger"
And free Boots, nice!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hi ho, hi ho.

It's off to write I go.

Both are half correct.

First guy was right inasmuch as there is a house in Hateno, you do buy it for 3000 rupees (and 30 bundles of wood) and you can upgrade it further via a construction crew (for a fairly significant investment. We know that it's been vacant for years, and that the previous owner reported for service to Hyrule Castle and never returned.

But Hyrule's track record with regards to soldiers isn't all that great in Breath of the Wild, what with them being dead and all, and it doesn't seem like Link's service as a knight would have explicitly precluded returning home, at least up until he was chosen by the Master Sword. Without more information, we can't say for sure that it wasn't some other doomed soul's home. But for a measly 3K, we can say it's Link's home now. Throw in another hundred and you can even say it with a sign out front.

Second guy was right about there being a shrine that requires a lightning strike, but as @praline noted it doesn't have to strike you per se. Metal objects do the trick as well. Magnesis is your friend, whenever you get there.
Thanks for the clarification. I'll be sure to try those things before the hockey game I'm going with my fiancee to tonight.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Bought 27 lootboxes in Overwatch. Only got Uprising Torb skin as legendary. Other were literally just sprays and voicelines...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom