• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
That's like, the least weird fetish you have tbh
But it has the most weird name
And wouldn't you require someone else to her pregnant? Please don't tell me you're a Proud Cuck™
Not till I get on hormones and become sterile.

No, I'm not a "Proud Cuck." But even then, who cares? Now I have a gravid Lamia to cuddle with~

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Bad day today.

Been really paranoid. Brought my knife out from my desk and its been sitting next to me for the entire day.

Don't even know what I'm expecting.

Been stressed and its hot too. So I wouldn't doubt it that I'm going through a heat fit, as I like to call it. Get those often in the summer time.

I dunno. Just pissy.
You wanna talk about it, bro?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What's funny is the CEO of United's previous job was apparently at Pepsi

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You wanna talk about it, bro?
That's really all to say, but I appreciate your concern.

Its hot, I'm unexplainably paranoid today, and I'm alone at the house. Kicked the cat out because she kept making me jump by scratching at the doors.

Anyone else here get like that, just out of curiosity? Get randomly paranoid?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm loving these United memes because honestly **** United. I've never used the airline and I never will, after this.

No, I just don't use such sexual or unfamiliar terms in my everyday social vocabulary.

One day I'd like to learn your life story. Not today. But one day.

All the time. Been stressed really bad for the past few weeks so it has been happening more of then than usual. One or two little annoyances is enough to set me of and im back to worrying about everything and everyone.

Maybe not the same situation as you, but it sounds like what you are describing.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm now exploring world two, only have a few collectibles left in world one, but it looks like I'm gonna need a sneak move.

Same feelings so far, game is great. No further camera issues past the first boss so far. Rextro's games still suck, though.
Honestly, I probably wouldn't knew that was him if nobody told me.

I'm assuming there are "piece of crap" jokes considering what he was going to voice? :p
Well you know, it was real ***** of them to remove Jon.

I'll be here all week.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
All the time. Been stressed really bad for the past few weeks so it has been happening more of then than usual. One or two little annoyances is enough to set me of and im back to worrying about everything and everyone.

Maybe not the same situation as you, but it sounds like what you are describing.
That's pretty much the gist of it though.

Think I'm gonna install my air conditioner soon. I need it bad.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
That's really all to say, but I appreciate your concern.

Its hot, I'm unexplainably paranoid today, and I'm alone at the house. Kicked the cat out because she kept making me jump by scratching at the doors.

Paranoid? Not really....

Agitated...A lot...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
(Looks up "Horny" on Merriam-Webster online)

Oh dear............. I better get back to packing for my flight tomorrow morning before something REALLY crazy happens here.
This is one of the reasons why I prefer a practical approach when it comes to posting on the internet.
............is this a joke?

But to answer your question, the message I'm trying to imply is "Think before you dive into weird topics."
None taken. I know it's inevitable, but I won't be crossing that bridge until I get to it.

You can't be real bro. I don't mean to offend, but I think honestly. It's time to just be real. I'm someone who loves a good performance act on the internet. I mean I posted as an alien cartoon character for a while, but like...bro.

I'm just concerned about you if you're living like this for real, and I have my doubts.

D

Deleted member

I got news for you. There's a whole ton of insensitivity in this world- especially on the internet. So you should just appreciate that I don't mean it. I'm more insensitive then I come around to be and I know it pisses people off, so I try to keep my opinions to myself. Whereas others enjoy being very vocal. Not implying I have something against trans of course.

And really, insensitive jokes are thrown around on this board like a hot potato. So I'm not exactly committing the first crime of its kind here. Not like I crack those kind of jokes often to begin with.

But if it really makes you feel better, I won't do it again. But no promises of course- I ain't perfect and I'll guarantee I'll unintentionally remind you all that I'm an *******.

Not looking for futhur conversation on the matter. I got enough on my mind to drive a normal person mad as is.
It's exactly that you didn't mean it why I called it out
Being insensitive without you knowing is gonna happen but it can hurt some people, but at least it means you're not an asshole so you can learn from the mistake easier
Not till I get on hormones and become sterile.

No, I'm not a "Proud Cuck." But even then, who cares? Now I have a gravid Lamia to cuddle with~
That's how all cucks start
"It's not for the cuck, it's for the pregnancy"
Next thing you see is a proud Cuck™

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
D

Deleted member

What if I wish to become pregnant? What then? Can I still be a "Proud Cuck™?"

THIS **** LOOKS WICKED!!!!
Well, you shouldn't be one but you're the person who wants to be snuggled strangled by a snake so you do yoh

D

Deleted member

It's exactly that you didn't mean it why I called it out
Being insensitive without you knowing is gonna happen but it can hurt some people, but at least it means you're not an ******* so you can learn from the mistake easier

That's how all cucks start
"It's not for the cuck, it's for the pregnancy"
Next thing you see is a proud Cuck™
Finally, Shisho is finally being a true American.

Battlefront EA 2 Ad leaked.

https://vimeo.com/212842535

PREQUEL ERA CONFIRMED.

Looks awesome! I'm so glad they didn't just neglect the prequels entirely.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

You can't be real bro. I don't mean to offend, but I think honestly. It's time to just be real. I'm someone who loves a good performance act on the internet. I mean I posted as an alien cartoon character for a while, but like...bro.

I'm just concerned about you if you're living like this for real, and I have my doubts.
I appreciate your concern, but believe me, I've seen worse cases.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I appreciate your concern, but believe me, I've seen worse cases.
Talk like a real person. This is not how a real person speaks, man. Worse cases?

Worse cases than someone not knowing the sexual meaning of the word horny?

A word that is in practically even PG movies these days?

What. Do. You. Even. Mean. By. This?!

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Well, you shouldn't be one but you're the person who wants to be snuggled strangled by a snake so you do yoh
You know, I actually would not mind being strangled by a big, strong, snake-person. I'll probably call them "daddy" or "mommy."

With the new Battlefront including every era and a campaign, it gives me more reason to believe the last one was more or less so they could have some sort of base product to develop on.
Talk like a real person. This is not how a real person speaks, man. Worse cases?

Worse cases than someone not knowing the sexual meaning of the word horny?

A word that is in practically even PG movies these days?

What. Do. You. Even. Mean. By. This?!
Is it really that big of a deal if someone doesn't know "horny?"

D

Deleted member

Calling it now, Jason is the best kayfabe member of all time, better than me even.(Though I do make it obvious when I'm in kayfabe mode.)

"Finished" Conquest. And by that, I mean I gave up at the ninja cave and went down to normal mode. THen I gave up again at the eternal stairway and looked up everything on youtube. Shame that life has turned a game I was loving into a game I will probably just remember as that game that had Chapter 10"

*sigh*

Finished Konosuba too. Meh Finale IMO. The rest of the show was good but that whole city was kind of boring for me.

prequel era means I have a chance of caring.

The fact that it is still different from the game I want means I wont care that much.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So I guess another patch is out for BotW as it just downloaded...so I tried something, it appears there's no longer any lag when fighting Moblins...

Good stuff!!

Now I just wonder what else was fixed, maybe the blood Moon Glitch as well?

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
It's not that I'm annoyed by him not knowing horny (which is honestly probably not true), it's that even if you're gonna put on a fake personality for the internet at least be honest about it.

Even when I was Roger, I wasn't so lost that I couldn't be real with someone for a second.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
It's not that I'm annoyed by him not knowing horny (which is honestly probably not true), it's that even if you're gonna put on a fake personality for the internet at least be honest about it.

Even when I was Roger, I wasn't so lost that I couldn't be real with someone for a second.
But what if it is real? As "ridiculous" as it may be it's not like it's actually impossible.

I think it's more of a problem to insist that they're being fake.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Seriously though this is an amazing highlight intro, definitely getting it.

D

Deleted member

Finally, Shisho is finally being a true American.

Looks awesome! I'm so glad they didn't just neglect the prequels entirely.
How so?
Anyways, we must seize the means of production!
You know, I actually would not mind being strangled by a big, strong, snake-person. I'll probably call them "daddy" or "mommy."

With the new Battlefront including every era and a campaign, it gives me more reason to believe the last one was more or less so they could have some sort of base product to develop on.

Is it really that big of a deal if someone doesn't know "horny?"
You know, I can't even judge you tbh
Because taking out the snake part, I can relate
"Finished" Conquest. And by that, I mean I gave up at the ninja cave and went down to normal mode. THen I gave up again at the eternal stairway and looked up everything on youtube. Shame that life has turned a game I was loving into a game I will probably just remember as that game that had Chapter 10"

*sigh*

Finished Konosuba too. Meh Finale IMO. The rest of the show was good but that whole city was kind of boring for me.

prequel era means I have a chance of caring.

The fact that it is still different from the game I want means I wont care that much.
>Giving up on Eternal Stairway
>Escape chapter and thus automatically best chapter
>Konosuba S2 finale
>"Meh"
>Hot Springs Arc was literally the best
Zebei confirmed to have ****taste

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
But what if it is real? As "ridiculous" as it may be it's not like it's actually impossible.

I think it's more of a problem to insist that they're being fake.
I will back away from the subject, but the likely hood of his personality being real is far less likely than me being problematic right now when I've been pretty nice about it.

lol Balor go a concussion. I knew he looked glazed after his match but I thought he was just doing a work. Poor guy can't catch a break

Well, I guess the one nice thing about not giving a **** about FE Fates anymore is I can finally listen to the OST without worrying some track name would spoil something.

"Oh no, I've been spoiled about Revelations, a game I was going to just watch on youtube anyway"

And it's nice because Fates OST is fantastic from what i've payed attention to
>Giving up on Eternal Stairway
>Escape chapter and thus automatically best chapter
I wasnt even playing the game by then since normal is so easy. Could have just deployed Xander and Peri together and Nothing would have damaged him. Plus I think faceless are stupid lol.

Not worth fighting through a game I don't have any willpower for
>Konosuba S2 finale
>"Meh"
>Hot Springs Arc was literally the best
I think I laughed like twice in the whole arc.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess I need to find a new game to play while I wait for Echoes. Bravely Default and EOU are high on the list but im just not in the mood for an RPG right now after life making me watch it kill Conquest right in front of me.

hmm

D

Deleted member

Because your ranting about cucks. Probably because you crave roosters.
It's because of you damn north americans that the Proud Cuck movement even exists tho
You created that monster!
lol Balor go a concussion. I knew he looked glazed after his match but I thought he was just doing a work. Poor guy can't catch a break

Well, I guess the one nice thing about not giving a **** about FE Fates anymore is I can finally listen to the OST without worrying some track name would spoil something.

"Oh no, I've been spoiled about Revelations, a game I was going to just watch on youtube anyway"

And it's nice because Fates OST is fantastic from what i've payed attention to

I wasnt even playing the game by then since normal is so easy. Could have just deployed Xander and Peri together and Nothing would have damaged him. Plus I think faceless are stupid lol.

Not worth fighting through a game I don't have any willpower for

I think I laughed like twice in the whole arc.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess I need to find a new game to play while I wait for Echoes. Bravely Default and EOU are high on the list but im just not in the mood for an RPG right now after life making me watch it kill Conquest right in front of me.

hmm
**** taste! I said **** taste

Also, if you found Conquest hard, then I worry how much you'll be able enjoy Echoes

Speaking of which, I just found out you can forge names on weapons
Hell yeah, that was my favorite insignificant-significant-feature from Fates

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Freaking Vascular Mahal.

I went to r/squaredcircle to get more info and I found this.
sneksp.PNG

Based Snek

Also, if you found Conquest hard, then I worry how much you'll be able enjoy Echoes
Not hard, just time consuming.

I either have to play with zero thought or not at all, because I haven't had more than like half an hour to play videogames consistently in like a month. First day was today, but I sure as hell wont be getting any more this week.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I would have rathered more varied and original world ideas for Yooka Laylee than the 5 worlds in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom