• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
I'm a little surprised we haven't heard more details on the Super Bomberman R free DLC. Konami stated there would be more details in "the next few days" but it's been a week since they said that.
Had a bloody feeling they'd bugger up.

Chrono.

Lmfaooo Mr. R said on Twitter that he pours milk before the cereal and it somehow ended up with a bunch of other Smashers and randos roasting him and now he's trending on Twitter.

And now everyone is getting a piece of the fun, including Dictionary.com.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic Runners Adventure app icon has been found.

This is really strange how this is leaking out like this, I wonder why they didn't just formally announce this at SXSW.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
One thing that kind of annoys me about this current voting gauntlet in Fire Emblem Heroes is that Camilla being there automatically kills any shot any other character had of winning. The only opponent that even comes somewhat close to Camilla popularity-wise is Cordelia, and going by the fact that those two are going at it today, Cordelia has about 700,000 supporters, and Camilla has three million, it's going to be an absolute curb stomp.

Curb stomps aren't fun. At least put her against people who had a fighting chance. :/
Silly Opossum, no one is more popular then her.

*Cries cause he's supporting subaki who's also getting stomped right now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was playing KH1FM today on PS4 and ran into a really odd glitch that led to one of the most perfectly timed things I've seen in a while.

In case you don't understand what happened, after you meet Leon and fight him, you end up in a hotel room and shortly after, make your way to the Third District. You'll pass through the Second District on the way. While fighting the Heartless there, I got off-screened by one and died.

NORMALLY, when you press Continue here, you just get sent back to the door coming out from the Alleyway (pressing Continue usually just puts you where you entered the room from in most KH games), but for some strange reason, the game loaded the cutscene where Leon first shows up, and after that, I was fighting Leon again.

The perfectly timed part was how the Heartless kicked me in the head from off-screen, and then when the cutscene loaded up, Leon just says "They'll come at you out of nowhere".

Thanks game. :p

Also I went beast mode on Riku.

D

Deleted member

Clair's official artwork

>Proper Tights with a Skirt
The final piece of evidence needed to prove her redesign was made to appease to me as much as possible.

Also, since Echoes uses their official art on the portraits, this means we have gotten more artowrk of it BEFORE THE RELEASE than Fates did in 2 ****ing years

Nah, Peru is funnier because it actually means "turkey" in their own language

And I think we are. We're thinking of Erdogan, aren't we?

The best part is that you have no use for it nor is there any space for you to properly keep it
It was just for free and you don't say no to free **** unless they're drugs or Kamen Rider
Oh, I guess we did have the same thing on our mind then.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I...uh...I just saw...the worst play of the game ever.

-Symmetra places turret, Genji shows up, uses his ult, her turret kills him-

She uh...what...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got judged for using the Hot Pink Power Armor in the BoS faction by one of my friends.

Don't judge me.

My Power Armor is Hot Pink, *****. :4mario:

D

Deleted member

In the first ep of Kamen Rider Fourze, these guys knock Gentaro into a trashcan and it's a recurring joke where he's referred to as trash or garbage. I thought it was a reference to that
Oh yeah, that was a thing
It was, like, somthing I actually liked about it
Best part is Shishi actually SAW an episode or two of Fourze and liked it
I should rewatch it
I mean, the problem is that the whole thing is written as if it was an anime, and it'd be a really cliche one
Different media have different writing styles, you can't just copy-paste it to another thing and not change anything, that's what turned me off
Oh, I guess we did have the same thing on our mind then.
Yeah, the fact that we have two countries whose nakes mean "turkey" is really weird but funny at the same time
I wouldn't be surprised if there was another one that also means "turkey" in another language
Papa Ramsay continues fighting the good fight.

GOD HAS SPOKEN, BURN THE HERETICS

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh yeah, that was a thing
It was, like, somthing I actually liked about it

I mean, the problem is that the whole thing is written as if it was an anime, and it'd be a really cliche one
Different media have different writing styles, you can't just copy-paste it to another thing and not change anything, that's what turned me off

Yeah, the fact that we have two countries whose nakes mean "turkey" is really weird but funny at the same time
I wouldn't be surprised if there was another one that also means "turkey" in another language

GOD HAS SPOKEN, BURN THE HERETICS
Sure. Judge the entire franchise on a single episode without the development, motivations, surprisingly dark themes and more.

Also, apparently Kamen Riders are viable for Smash Bros?
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gordon Ramsay.

More like Gordumb Hearsay!

Pineapple Pizza for life.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I'm just saying, guys.

It's "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?", not "Who lives in a pineapple on top of the pizza?".

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Lmfaooo Mr. R said on Twitter that he pours milk before the cereal and it somehow ended up with a bunch of other Smashers and randos roasting him and now he's trending on Twitter.

And now everyone is getting a piece of the fun, including Dictionary.com.
I love this trend so much.

Too bad I'm the only one in my circle of friends/ family that gets it :v

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm just saying, guys.

It's "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?", not "Who lives in a pineapple on top of the pizza?".
Are you suggesting we eat pineapples soaked in ocean water?

With sponges in them?

I'd rather have my pineapple on a pizza, TBH.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I go into Best Buy to get the Rogue One steel book, I come out with that, the Persona 5 steelbook and a PS4 Pro.

Whoops

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Are you suggesting we eat pineapples soaked in ocean water?

With sponges in them?

I'd rather have my pineapple on a pizza, TBH.
I mean, if it were the other way around in this case, the sponges would be on the pizza.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Pineapple on pizza is ****ing delicious.

If you hate pineapple on pizza. You hate Hawaii. And let's face it Hawaii is where Japan goes to play golf, so it's just better than you.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

If you hate pineapple on pizza. You hate Hawaii. And let's face it Hawaii is where Japan goes to play golf, so it's just better than you.
I mean, even as someone who holds Hawaiian Pizza above all other pizzas, I feel the need to mention it's as related to Hawaii as French fries are to France. :p

D

Deleted member

Hey, new Johnny marathon. With new thumbnail art and a snazzy intro.

Back when I first got my GameCube, this and OoT w/ Master Quest were the first games I got for the system as well as the first Zelda games I ever owned (though I had prior exposure to the N64 version of the latter despite not owning that console back in the day). Didn't play Majora's Mask until the Wii VC release.

Even from playing the HD remaster after the 3DS remakes, I definitely think Wind Waker has aged better than the 64 games, though there were some aspects of the latter that I liked more. Still, looking back, WW might just be my favorite 3D Zelda game (though BotW might change that when I get around to playing it).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pineapple Pizza is kill?
Guess Im into necrophagia now... on the other hand, almost all the food we eat is technically dead.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pinapple Pizza WILL NEVER DIE!!!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Nah, Chicago style deep dish pizza is worse. :troll:
Honestly I think most pizzas would ick me out more than a pineapple topping.

Pineapples are probably the one topping not found on my standard preference of pepperoni that I find pretty much inoffensive. I mean, I wouldn't go out of my way for it when I can get the balanced flavor of pepperoni pizza, but it's inoffensive. It's just pineapple with some of the flavor cooked out, it's not veggies or suspiciously non-pepperoni meat or something.

I have so many other problems I could have with a pizza aside from pineapple. There's pizzas that have been charred, pizzas with way too many herbs in the sauce, pizzas with way too much sauce in proportion to the cheese and toppings period, pizzas with blatantly cheap ingredients, pizzas utterly soaked in grease. . .

If you're going to hijack a perfectly good pizza, I'd probably be most OK with pineapples out of anything, LOL. Not even sure what this silly war is all about and why everyone seems to feel a need to take sides.

Heck, here's another idea: dessert pizza. Use sugary dough, some kind of fruit glaze or maybe apple butter or something for sauce, icing or something for cheese, then put the pineapples on top. There you go. Sounds like it might need a bit of refinement to work but then I just thought it up on the spot, LOL. I know fruit pizzas are a thing, though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I never knew you could jump on Bowser's head in Mario 3 and it doesn't hurt you

D

Deleted member

Sure. Judge the entire franchise on a single episode without the development, motivations, surprisingly dark themes and more.

Also, apparently Kamen Riders are viable for Smash Bros?
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I watched 3 and the writing was consistent
Anime in 3D
Gordon Ramsay.

More like Gordumb Hearsay!

Pineapple Pizza for life.
Swampasaur? More like: ****tastesaur
Nailed it!

Fine, by that logic Hawaii can go **** itself
They didn't have anything to do with this but you pineapple lovers just HAD to drag them into this, hadn't you?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People liking pineapple pizza is proof of the Mandela Effect

Universe B has **** taste

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The funny thing is like 80 percent of anti-fruit on pizza people have probably never even eaten a pizza with pineapple.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Sometimes weebs really annoy me.

Not the fans of Japanese media. That's fine.

But the people who almost worship what they think Japanese culture is (when they only know anime).

It's annoying to the nth degree.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom