• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would eat Pineapple on their Pizza.

If the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the finest connoissuer of pizza will eat it.

You're in the wrong, pineapple pizza haters.

D

Deleted member

The funny thing is like 80 percent of anti-fruit on pizza people have probably never even eaten a pizza with pineapple.

I remember having pizza with fruit toppings once a long time ago. I disliked it.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The funny thing is like 80 percent of anti-fruit on pizza people have probably never even eaten a pizza with pineapple.

"Anti-fruit"

I mean Tomatoes are fruit fyi...

Also I have eaten pineapple pizza, I don't care for it myself...I also don't think its as blasphemous as most seem to make it out to be...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
"Anti-fruit"

I mean Tomatoes are fruit fyi...

Also I have eaten pineapple pizza, I don't care for it myself...I also don't think its as blasphemous as most seem to make it out to be...
You may live. Because you have brought up some hard cold facts about tomatoes. And for that I respect you.

Unfortunately, I have no proof.
You however. I'm not so sure about.

D

Deleted member

I have had pineapple pizza, I hate it when I want Canadian bacon on my pizza, yet, for some reason they always put pineapple on my pizza despite me never asking for it.

Why does Canadian bacon have to be paired up with it? I also hate it when someone takes the pineapple off on a Hawaiian pizza, and there's still pineapple on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Can you scream weeb any louder? :4megaman:

Haha but no seriously get some help.
See, that was actually a quote/reference to an American animated sitcom called American Dad. You might have heard of it. You might recall that I once named myself off it's most popular character. So it's quite possibly the least weeb thing, my friend.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Would you put pizza on your poneapple though?
Pwnapple

And that's where you draw the line, ****tastesaur
I could make fun of your username in a similar way, but I'm not going to say it because it actually workers. :p

Hey. Could be worse.

I could be that guy who puts ketchup on their eggs.

Now THAT is disgusting.
It's just like people who use mayonnaise on everything, it makes no sense.

Mayonnaise is a good hair conditioner though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hey. Could be worse.

Now THAT is disgusting.
You get me.

That **** is so common here on the east coast (maybe elsewhere too?) but the mere thought of it disgusts me.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Sometimes weebs really annoy me.

Not the fans of Japanese media. That's fine.

But the people who almost worship what they think Japanese culture is (when they only know anime).

It's annoying to the nth degree.
Japan makes me some awesome things, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Even with what little I know about their culture the work ethic alone would probably destroy me.

I would assume every culture has their positive and negative points. American laziness kind of goes both ways, but I enjoy it well enough and I'm pretty sure most of the people who think they know how Japan works do too. Japan's workaholic attitude. . .wouldn't sync well with the people that pretend to be Japanese from what little I've seen, LOL.

Last edited:
We should rename this thread to the pineapple piza thread, because we bring it up daily :p

I thought this week was bad, but next week I have more hours than this week.

Me during next week:

Me when I get my paycheck next week after all those hours

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
See, that was actually a quote/reference to an American animated sitcom called American Dad. You might have heard of it. You might recall that I once named myself off it's most popular character. So it's quite possibly the least weeb thing, my friend.
Lol I don't watch that **** so I wouldn't of known.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I put ketchup on french toast is that close enough?
Aaaaaand I think that's enough talk about ketchup. :4megaman:

We should talk about superior coverings. Like apple butter.

. . .Actually, apple butter sounds like it might go well with french toast, LOL.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Confession:
I do not like eggs a whole lot - I'm fine when it's a sunny-side up/fried; but sometimes I have it with another flavour of some kind.
Most commonly, tomato sauce.

And I will not stop my liking of Ham & Pineapple pizza. Nothing will. I just want to eat however I feel like, within reason.

But I still oughta take exercise into consideration; well, definitely aiming for a thirty minute boxing session later this afternoon after watching my digital lectures...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>Claims other member is a weebs
Hey. Hey! I didn't SAY he was a weebs. Don't put words in my post, prince. :4mario:
I think you're the web here, only weebs don't watch American Dad.
Don't call me a web.

You have no evidence!

I'm not even sticky. :4tlink:

Not right now anyways. :4villager:

As for the American Dad thing- eh its up there with Family Guy. They aren't my kind of shows.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Aaaaaand I think that's enough talk about ketchup. :4megaman:

We should talk about superior coverings. Like apple butter.

. . .Actually, apple butter sounds like it might go well with french toast, LOL.
I mean for the record I don't eat ketchup that often, pretty just on french toast, fries and potatoes, and if I'm making homemade Mac and Cheese I add a little ketchup...

I've always thought it was weird when people put sweet stuff on their french toast...Then again, I make my own french toast and its very different from the sweet, sugary, cinnimon filled (though I still put some cinnimon in mine) french toast you get from other places...

D

Deleted member

Everytime I see a new version of this scene I die a little inside because it reminds me Parks and Recs isn't on the Brazilian Netflix so I'll never be able to finish it
I DON'T CARE ABOUT PORTUGUESE SUBTITLES, DAMNIT
AND DAMN YOU ALL FOR BLOCKING EXTENSIONS LIKE HOLA
Hey. Could be worse.

Now THAT is disgusting.
It's not that disgusting tho
I did it once, it was a matter of survival
Pwnapple

I could make fun of your username in a similar way, but I'm not going to say it because it actually workers. :p

It's just like people who use mayonnaise on everything, it makes no sense.

****sho? Shi****? ********?
I think it's a better instrument tho

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Speaking of French Toast and eggs...One of my favourite ways to prepare eggs for breakfast...

Bagel Basket (Pretty much just Egg in a Basket just with a Bagel)
An egg in each half of the bagel...lightly buttered...
With turmeric, rosemary, (maybe a little cinimmon if I'm in the mood) and salt and pepper

Fry until egg is cooked and enjoy...

Now I wish I had Bagels so I could make this tomorrow morning...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We should rename this thread to the pineapple piza thread, because we bring it up daily :p

I thought this week was bad, but next week I have more hours than this week.

Me during next week:

Me when I get my paycheck next week after all those hours
But Zebei they don't pay mods :p

Never forget this either :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for Nintendo World News:

D

Deleted member

No, I'm serious, it's a good deep conditioner. The hair stylist school my Mom taught at used it in lessons, and I myself had to use it to get rid of lice
That's some "Alola is hello and the name of our country" levels of "tricking gullible idiots" bs

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
**** show. :p

No, I'm serious, it's a good deep conditioner. The hair stylist school my Mom taught at used it in lessons, and I myself had to use it to get rid of lice.
Honestly some of the ingredients in Mayo is also used in some Shampoo, save for egg...

D

Deleted member

That's some "Alola is hello and the name of our country" levels of "tricking gullible idiots" bs
Wrong! I'm serious, look it up. I hate mayo, but it worked. I forgot exactly why, but from what I remember it's due to the oils in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would eat Pineapple on their Pizza.

If the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the finest connoissuer of pizza will eat it.

You're in the wrong, pineapple pizza haters.
Pizza's the TMNT would eat:

"Butterscotch, onions and anchovies"

"Marshmallow and asparagus"

"Peanut butter and clams"

"Tuna fish, peanut butter and grape jelly"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom