• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Li'l Judd's kind of interesting. He's got some things about him that are noticeably off, but at the same time when you look at him up close there's just the twinkling eyes and the :3 and *picks up and hugs*.

Beady little eyes normally feel like a sign there's something off, but if he's a clone that would explain it pretty darn well. Regardless of what the truth is, you can already just TELL they're setting up juicy backstory with this little guy and I can't wait, haha.

I kind of want to see someone draw Judd and Li'l Judd interacting in the same artstyle as that one Sunken Scroll that's the "only known photograph of the Great Turf War." Judd looks really cute as a normally proportioned kitty and I imagine this would crank it up a notch.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Waifuboards is back? :dazwa: I should still have Hinoko despite me wanting to have gotten best daughter Selkie or best Royal sibling Sakura :ohwell:

Also decided to try to find a careful shiny Type: Null but I haven't had any luck so far..

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Finished the first four seasons of Samurai Jack, now I can watch the new season.

It was a great ride, but I won't give my full opinion on the series until the new season ends.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
God I wish the 1.5x EXP bonus was permanent in Heroes, training heroes above level 30 is such a pain without it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
https://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/159268303594/breaking-news-weve-confirmed-the-identity-of-the
Remember the little cat judge who's always beside Judd? Well we now know his name and it's Li'l Judd.
PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL.PNG

Alright, who at Nintendo thought it was a genius idea to make motion-based puzzles? I can't even figure out how to position my Switch to properly guide myself through these things, every moment it's just trouble. Even when I solved the puzzle, I still need to get the ball over the gap and that's a ***** itself. I thought puzzles were to test wits, not patience.
If it's the one I think:
Flip your controller over 100%. The backside of the puzzle is flat.

No maze, no muss, no fuss. Just a running start and a flicka dat wrist.

Aussie is sick, very very sick. She was feeling bad at first, but then it got worse. She's gong to have to take a break for a while until she's feeling better.
****. Aussie's awesome.

Hope everything's okay, and get well soon.

I think I was a version of Anna? Been a while. I often use a normal type of boards, but only cause I'm a mod and have to watch out for inappropriate avatars.
How often do mine get reported for being too sexy?

I bet it's a lot.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Ash Paulsen from GameXplain did a video showcasing Yooka-Laylee's patch.
For those who don't want to watch the whole thing, here's it in short:

The camera is still bad, but with the exception of the occasional hiccup here and there, the framerate has been improved.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Hunter J was awesome as hell
When it comes to the complete monster villains, definitely agreed. The anime did a great job making her into a detestable villain. Hunter J was a hardened criminal to the core: everything she did was only for the money and herself. Combine that with her cruel nature and low regard for everyone around her but her employer, and you got one nasty villain.

I'd say Hunter J is up there for one of the best anime villains alongside Grings Kodai, Iron-Masked Maurderer, and perhaps even anime!Lysandre as well.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
When it comes to the complete monster villains, definitely agreed. The anime did a great job making her into a detestable villain. Hunter J was a hardened criminal to the core: everything she did was only for the money and herself. Combine that with her cruel nature and low regard for everyone around her but her employer, and you got one nasty villain.

I'd say Hunter J is up there for one of the best anime villains alongside Grings Kodai, Iron-Masked Maurderer, and perhaps even anime!Lysandre as well.
Honestly I just liked her since she basically Pokemon Boba Fett. Shame she didn't off Ash.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just heard a 7-8 y/o boy yelling "you're a *****" to a girl.

Something, something eat a Tide POD to clean that mouth.

Y'all.

Don't want to cause alarm.

But I feel like ****'s getting real.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...an-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
Im going to sleep so please don't start a political flame war while im gone (not like im a mod here anyway, other people will gladly deal out punishments)

But a quick thing to prevent people from getting too scared before bed

1. Yes, this is or first time directly attacking Assad in 6 years
2. It was an airfield, not a city. Civillian casualties will hopefully) be a minimum
3. This is a lot less missiles than we have used on say, Iraq
4. No one is getting drafted (hopefully)
5. There is a slim chance, at the most (limit approaches 0) of WW3 ever happening, let alone from this
6. In a month, this will probably be old news
7. this image exists

God it's so cute

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Y'all.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...an-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636
Been reading up on this the past hour or so.

I'm no expert on the minute details of foreign affairs, but think we'll be okay for now (as in, this won't be "literally WWIII" bad like some are worrying). Russian troops were warned beforehand to leave the area and if I'm reading correctly, even agreed with it. So Putin wouldn't start anything, especially considering that at the moment Russia's troops are completely dwarfed by the US's, no matter how much Putin loves his Assad ties.

And even if Russian troops did die during the strikes, didn't something like that happen when Israel retaliated against Syria? Russia didn't return fire then.

The ironic thing in all of this is that this is exactly what Trump argued AGAINST doing in 2013. That being said, it's also tough for other reasons. This could leave a large scale power vacuum like what happened with the ousting of Hussein and Ghadaffi. On the other hand though, chemical warfare is nothing to joke about and Assad should definitely face repercussions.

It's truly one of those moments where, in the end, I'm not sure what to think. But that also has to do with me only having a paltry understanding of complex international politics.

Chrono.

Gonna try to lighten the mood here with this morbidly funny find. This is in Shadow's pod from SA2.
"MONSTROUSBLACKS"

Jesus, either someone on SEGA didn't think this through very well ...Or we got the greatest case of foreshadowing of all time.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's definitely a situation with multiple good parts, bad parts and confusing parts.

While I doubt anything major will happen (let's be real, Russia doesn't care that much about Assad, and neither does anyone else), this is going to cause political unrest for quite a while.

That said, considering civilian casualties are at a low, its hard to feel sympathy for Assad.

Still, this whole thing kind of stinks but I can't figure out why exactly (firing aside).

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It's truly one of those moments where, in the end, I'm not sure what to think. But that also has to do with me only having a paltry understanding of complex international politics.
Not gonna lie, I really don't know what to think either, for the same reasons. Which is my primary concern; I'm not fond of unknowns with potentially vast implications, even if the odds are slim.

But I've no idea how it's going to play out, and I've no desire to misinform. Got a bad feeling, but nothing more, and I hope it's just sleep deprivation and my Oh-****-O-Tron is way, way oversensitive tonight.

For now I'm just going to keep a close eye out for Russia's response and hope for the best, and that's all I'd advise for anyone else as well.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah I was gonna bring that up.

I feel like it's a desperate George W Bushian attempt at pumping up his approval ratings. ''Lowest ever? Let's get some military action going!"
I don't know crud about politics, but if this is his intention I think it might backfire, LOL.

People were worried about Hillary going to war and the people who hate Trump already aren't gonna like him any better for this.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
https://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/159268303594/breaking-news-weve-confirmed-the-identity-of-the
Remember the little cat judge who's always beside Judd? Well we now know his name and it's Li'l Judd.
This makes me very happy. Nothing could puncture my good mood today! Now to take a big sip of coffee and read the n
Y'all.

D

Deleted member

Gonna try to lighten the mood here with this morbidly funny find. This is in Shadow's pod from SA2.

"MONSTROUSBLACKS"

Jesus, either someone on SEGA didn't think this through very well ...Or we got the greatest case of foreshadowing of all time.

Ok, if they were already thinking of the concept of the Black Arms race and Shadow being associated with them back in his debut, that's kind of neat.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Let me get this straight be some of you ask why am I sharing poll results and the new poll here. Aussie is sick, very very sick. She was feeling bad at first, but then it got worse. She's gong to have to take a break for a while until she's feeling better. Sorry to disappoint those who usually talk to her, especially you Yellowlord Yellowlord and Bestmand902 Bestmand902 .
I'm sorry to not get back to you on this sooner (I've had a strange day, to be honest), but I hope AwesomeAussie feels better at some point! Nobody should have to go through the sickness she's feeling right now. :(

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Let me get this straight be some of you ask why am I sharing poll results and the new poll here. Aussie is sick, very very sick. She was feeling bad at first, but then it got worse. She's gong to have to take a break for a while until she's feeling better. Sorry to disappoint those who usually talk to her, especially you Yellowlord Yellowlord and Bestmand902 Bestmand902 .
Aww, poor girl! Give her my well wishes! And don't worry about apologizing, though thank you for explaining the situation.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I hope she gets better soon.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Yeah, I just heard about the missile launch over lunch about an hour or two ago - Even here in Australia where everything's trying to kill you (not really; it's relatively safe, but Queensland has been dealing with terrible floods and Cyclone Debbie), I'm a bit worried about what's going to happen in the future.

Attacking a nation whose people have suffered a terrifying chemical attack is just despicable, and as Ephraim would say
Disgusting.
I just want a peaceful world. I don't want to stay on the topic of war/politics for much longer - I've got some Uni work to do by 5PM.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
User was warned for this post
Putting my political views on what's going on right now in a spoiler... read on if you want.

Honestly... I really want that orange tornado out of office and arrested now. I'm seriously getting tired of him doing no good for the American people. If we don't get rid of him soon enough, then I really do have to fear for our future. This missile strike to me feels like a last straw as well; heck, even his supporters on his sub-reddit are heavily criticizing this as they don't want another war. When you start to realize that's happening, you know the orange tornado did something very wrong.

Oh, and I bet this is meant to serve as a desperate attempt at a distraction from the Russian investigations, but I'm obviously not going to fall for that distraction.

You know Trump and the President of China are in my County today, and that **** locked down all of the highways and many roads. I was trapped with no way to get back home for an hour.
I know you posted after me, but I have to ask; is Florida at all happy of the orange tornado going to his golf resort every weekend? Because based off my research and overall perspective, a lot of people in Florida are not happy about this and want him out of the state. I'm sorry you have to deal with him either way.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Attacking a nation whose people have suffered a terrifying chemical attack is just despicable
To be fair, the attack was on the people responsible for the chemical attacks.

Apparently civilian casualties are miraculously at minimum.

Not trying to justify it though.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Y'all.

Nah dude, it's a hoax by the #DeepState. Trust me. Trump is play 10 dimensional Chess. Something Rothschilds and NWO.... CARBON TAX! /s

You know Trump and the President of China are in my County today, and that **** locked down all of the highways and many roads. I was trapped with no way to get back home for an hour.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Anyways, Leguna pretty much won. He was an established VIII fan favorite and he's playable in one of the Dissidias. Anyways, this next one will be the remaining important VIII characters before IV (whenever she's in a more healthier position to do this stuff). Your choices are Seifer, Ward, Ultimecia, and Sorceress Edward (And no, this isn't the Bravely Default one).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And no @Rider Gwen, I will never watch your precious Kamen Rider. Power Rangers for life!
Sucks to here, tell her we all wish she gets well soon.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Man, people speaking about their Switches getting warped is making me a little paranoid...

Every so often I'm checking to see if mine's getting warped at all and I keep thinking it is, even though it isn't when I put it against a flat surface...

I dunno still gonna keep an eye on it though...

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
Honestly... I really want that orange tornado out of office and arrested now. I'm seriously getting tired of the crap that he's pulling and he's doing no good for the American people. If we don't get rid of him soon enough, then I really do have to fear for our future. This missile strike to me feels like a last straw as well; heck, even his supporters on his sub-reddit are heavily criticizing this as they don't want another war. When you start to realize that's happening either way, you know the orange tornado did something very wrong.

Oh, and I bet this is meant to serve as a desperate attempt at a distraction from the Russian investigations, but I'm obviously not going to fall for that.

I know you posted after me, but I have to ask; is Florida at all happy of the orange tornado going to his stupid golf resort every weekend instead of actually doing his damn job? Because based off my research and overall perspective, a lot of people in Florida are not happy about this and want him out of the state. I'm sorry you have to deal with him either way; he's an embarrassment to this country and it makes me wish there was a rule to ban any sort of "celebrity" icon or inexperienced person from being able to become president.
My God can you please shut your trap?

I'm not liking where this is headed either, but you're coming off as whiny and annoying. Especially when you edit your post to quote someone that posted after you with more rambling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Bit off topic, but one thing that annoys me is hearing some kid say "Young boy", espescially to someone older than them. *****, YOU are the young boy.

I also seem to have bad luck since when it was raining like crazy when I was busy. Yet as soon as I got home it stopped and it was all bright and sunny.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
My God can you please shut your trap?

I'm not liking where this is headed either, but you're coming off as whiny and annoying.
If it makes you feel any better, I can put it in a spoiler; that was not my intention at all either way to come off as whiny and annoying. But I don't think you needed to be that harsh...

Yeah, you know what? I think I'm just going to get out of here for today... I don't want to repeat my mistakes from before.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

"MONSTROUSBLACKS"

Is this from the Dreamcast version too? I mean, it's not unusual for companies to plan out a character with ideas far into the future. Some may not just be realized or added for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom