• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Bro I thought you were just making it sound epic but how in earth did he do that?
Skill, patient, doing it million of times (This isn't the first he do that), and having a will of metal. (Which is funny because he is called MetalGlory666)
Really, it's just fascinating. Here another video he made.
I actually never tough he will use other enemy to do the job done. lol

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
How on earth do people who joined way after me manage to make more than 10.000 posts? (Even like 25.000) I've been here since mid 2012 and I've barely even reached that number. Am I really that inactive....:crazy:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How on earth do people who joined way after me manage to make more than 10.000 posts? (Even like 25.000) I've been here since mid 2012 and I've barely even reached that number. Am I really that inactive....:crazy:
Memes son!
No really, I just really like this forum. And while I am not as actif as before, I still come here to post if I feel like it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sure why not? One of the better aspects of Fates was an interpretation of a non-European style nation. It's probably a bit too biased in it's depiction but I'd love to see another go at it. My personal wish is still a space opera/fantasy FE.
They should just remake Advance Wars into a futuristic or atleast current times version of Fire Emblem.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
They should just remake Advance Wars into a futuristic or atleast current times version of Fire Emblem.
Nah, just add a marriage system
Though in all fairness, I think I figured out why AW is dead and FE's more appealing. Not just Awakening saving the franchise, but there's something else. Simplicity. In AW you need to think about your main weapons, sub weapons, fuel, towers, money, weaknesses and strengths of a large variety of units, it's just very discouraging for people who want to try. That's why Awakening did so well. It's simple, and CASUAL mode exists! I remember when I looked up Fire Emblem YEARS ago, a strategy game with lots of characters, seemed nice! Permadeath? I instantly didn't want to try anymore out of fear I'd be bad and lose my units

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's a little thing known as addiction.

is there a way to get over the fact I failed this math test?
I don't know what to suggest besides trying to take your mind off it. The results will come tomorrow, right? Then try to not worry until then... if it's possible.

D

Deleted member

Congratulations The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn for overtaking Mic as the user with the most posts. Had my activity not declined, I certainly would have gotten there as well.

You're winner.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't know what to suggest besides trying to take your mind off it. The results will come tomorrow, right? Then try to not worry until then... if it's possible.
I feel I shouldnt worry because I have 6 tests in the class and since I took the first, I have 5 more chances but.. idk, failing at things really hurts my confidence

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Though in all fairness, I think I figured out why AW is dead and FE's more appealing. Not just Awakening saving the franchise, but there's something else. Simplicity. In AW you need to think about your main weapons, sub weapons, fuel, towers, money, weaknesses and strengths of a large variety of units, it's just very discouraging for people who want to try. That's why Awakening did so well. It's simple, and CASUAL mode exists! I remember when I looked up Fire Emblem YEARS ago, a strategy game with lots of characters, seemed nice! Permadeath? I instantly didn't want to try anymore out of fear I'd be bad and lose my units
I still stand by what I said.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
its like nothing is going positive for me at all. Sisters in hospital still, I studyed all I could then I up and make stupid mistakes and ruin everything in the end
*hugs* Sorry to hear that your sister is still hospitalized.
On the test note, have you seen a math tutor? It was a math test, correct?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I wish I was smart so I dont have to even have this much trouble in math, it sucks
*hugs* Sorry to hear that your sister is still hospitalized.
On the test note, have you seen a math tutor? It was a math test, correct?
Yeah I go to the tutor on campus after classes. Idk why I messed up. I guess Im just worrying ro much about my sister. the professor gives Patial credit if he knows where you were going in your steps so...maybe that will make the bad grade hurt less

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually think part of it is just the theming of AW in general compared to FE's medieval/fantasy theme.

Because expectations for war/military games as a whole is to be rather serious and action packed. And the military games that are strategy games are real time rather than turned based.

D

Deleted member

As we approach the launch of the Nintendo Switch, I think it's important to take a step back and revisit the months leading up to the launch of the WiiU:

Aug 12, 2012
Just two months away from the WiiU Launch, "WiiU can do 1080p No Sweat"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dJ0J81elz8

Mar 14 2012
Epic Games VP Will be "Shocked" if Wii U Isn't a Success
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksskw06HhXA

Sep 18, 2011
Can the WiiU dominate the competition?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjSl4NhhTDk

Interview with Reggie about the WiiU from Jan 2012:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_quwkeVIk6g

Sound familiar?

Those who do not learn from history, are doomed to repeat it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I wish I was smart so I dont have to even have this much trouble in math, it sucks

Yeah I go to the tutor on campus after classes. Idk why I messed up. I guess Im just worrying ro much about my sister. the professor gives Patial credit if he knows where you were going in your steps so...maybe that will make the bad grade hurt less
It would make sense concerning your sister. I hope she heals up soon.
And best of luck with the rest of the semester.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It takes the fun out of Overwatch when for the last 3 days I've played I've lost every single match.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I have come to the conclusion that since Bank became Updated the GTS has turned into the most unreliable way to get pokemon.. I'm looking for a Cubchoo and everyone wants legends or level 91-100 pokemon that i don't have.. I still don't understand the necessity of having level 100 pokemon outside of ingame.. everything is level 50 outside of Showdown anyway..

Also just beat the Kingdoms Hearts 2.8 Passage
I dislike Sora's new voice.. His KH2 voice was much better but I hope we get to play as Kairi seeing as she is becoming a Keyblade user along with Lea Axel. Hopefully we'll get to play as Aqua again as well..

Chrono.

What's the unsanitary thing?
lol It was a post from GameFAQs, to quote: "What's wrong with pooping in the grass??? Poop and scoop." taken out of context for my sick amusement.

They were actually referring to how, in the new Digimon game (and in the virtual pet style Digimon games in general), letting your Digimon poop outside of a port-a-potty or a toilet counts towards abusing them. And so they asked that in response to that.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Over 100 games are now confirmed for the Switch.

EDIT:

Picture why?!?

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Also just beat the Kingdoms Hearts 2.8 Passage
I dislike Sora's new voice.. His KH2 voice was much better but I hope we get to play as Kairi seeing as she is becoming a Keyblade user along with Lea Axel. Hopefully we'll get to play as Aqua again as well..
Kinda hilarious how the Kingdom Key D was directly behind Destiny Island's door. And how Mickey magically lost his clothes from the Shadow swarm in order to make the scene mach up with KH1.

----

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
It takes the fun out of Overwatch when for the last 3 days I've played I've lost every single match.
You didn't lose games in comp right?

Went on a losing streak and lost 70 points in one game. I knew about the winning streak bonus, but not the losing streak punishment.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Over 100 games are now confirmed for the Switch.

EDIT:

Picture why?!?
You can see when quoting at least.
It's an alright list.

Now this would be great even if I am gonna have it on PS4 anyway

Platinum on the go is a good enough reason to double dip if it can keep a good framerate though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think Smashboards is having server issues. It won't even let you upload the image separately

Lemme test something

Edit: ALL images are broken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom