• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Fitzgerald the Meowth caught.
At this point I could as well just do a Dark Monorun as 4/6 is Dark or evolves into one.
Probably gonna box either Grimer or Rattata, depending on how well they do or who dies first

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
whoever said they dont likr pizza or olives...hb olives on pizza :secretkpop:

how do u get marshadow?
It's an unreleased mythical Pokémon, so it'll be released as an event sometime in the future.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hmm... Should I change my former Wii U copy of Yooka-Laylee into an Xbox One copy or a Switch copy?

Decisions, decisions.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I don't think I'll play Yooka-Laylee until I get the Switch.

It's the type of game I really want to play on a Nintendo platform. That and it will give me time to finally finish both Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hmm... Should I change my former Wii U copy of Yooka-Laylee into an Xbox One copy or a Switch copy?

Decisions, decisions.
If you don't mind waiting, Switch.

Support the fledgling system.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I'm also planning on getting it on the Switch as being able to play that on the go sounds very enticing at the moment, plus it would give me another game to look forward to for the system.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll get it on Steam later, most likely. I just hope my laptop is strong enough to run it.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here's a question that just crossed my mind:

Would you like to see the next Fire Emblem title feature an asian-themed setting again similar to Hoshido?

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing it again. I thought it was pretty cool how Fates introduced an Asian-inspired nation considering how previous Fire Emblem titles usually focused on a Medieval Europe setting. By introducing an Asian-themed nation, we were introduced to new classes and an Asian-inspired soundtrack, and I think IS could potentially expand on that for the next title.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Would you like to see the next Fire Emblem title feature an asian-themed setting again similar to Hoshido?

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing it again. I thought it was pretty cool how Fates introduced an Asian-inspired nation considering how previous Fire Emblem titles usually focused on a Medieval Europe setting. By introducing an Asian-themed nation, we were introduced to new classes and an Asian-inspired soundtrack, and I think IS could potentially expand on that for the next title.
As long as they don't go all OH WOW LOOK AT THE ASIAN REGION AT HOW IT'S SO PURE AND PERFECT like with Hoshido, I'm game. Still want the one on Mars though, that would be cool as ****

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So not to delve too far into politics again, but it's official now, and I think it needs to be said: Mr. R, one of the top Smash 4 players worldwide, can't go to the US until Trump's Muslim Ban is over, and will miss quite a few big tourneys because of it.

What an absolute disgrace this has been.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Now that's BLASPHEMY. You gotta have at least one topping.
Cheese counts as a topping if it's a different variety. If not then triple Cheese pizzas are a lie.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So not to delve too far into politics again, but it's official now, and I think it needs to be said: Mr. R, one of the top Smash 4 players worldwide, can't go to the US until Trump's Muslim Ban is over, and will miss quite a few big tourneys because of it.

Calling it right now
A ****** who's angry about EVO will say it's payback for the Sunday slot

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Sure why not? One of the better aspects of Fates was an interpretation of a non-European style nation. It's probably a bit too biased in it's depiction but I'd love to see another go at it. My personal wish is still a space opera/fantasy FE.

Pretty much what Gwen said. Sure as long as it isnt too crazy.

Although i wouldnt mind ninjas not appearing since i sisnt care for that class lol

BUT THEY BETTER BRING BACK SPEAR MASTERS EITHER WAY DAMMIT
:061:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Just found a hilarious picture featuring Hau and his Malasada obsession!

And this Hau picture has given me a new discussion topic:

What is your opinion of Hau? Do you love/like/dislike/hate him? Where does he stand in your personal Pokemon rival ranking list?

I think's it's worth talking about since Hau fits the bill of the friendly rival, and friendly rivals are usually a divisive deal amongst Pokemon fans: people either love them or hate them.

Personally, I like Hau. I'm one of those people that generally likes the friendly rival archetype (minus the XY Rival trio because they were really forgettable for the most part). He felt like a kid who wanted to become your friend from the get-go, and while he may be too happy at times, he does know when to leave some memorable burning comments (such as to Lillie during the first island travel cutscene, to Gladion at Royal Avenue, and to Faba during the Aether Raid arc). I thought his love for Malasadas was sweet considering it shows much of a sweet tooth he has.

If I had to rank Hau, I'd put him more around the high-middle at the moment. Not as memorable as Wally, N, Hugh, Cheren, and Gladion, but just as enjoyable as Barry for me.

------

Pokemon Sun and Kirby: Planet Robobot for me.

The Pokemon Sun trainer could potentially fare up against all those Haltmann robots depending on the Pokemon at his/ner disposal.

Meanwhile, Kirby would probably stand up to any Pokemon in his way. Just inhale the nearest Pokemon, copy its ability, and he's set.
Hau is amongst my favourite Pokémon NPCs to date. His design, his mannerisms and his theme just exude happiness and cheerfulness, which I love about him.

Certainly wouldn't object to seeing locations based on India, Arabia or South East Asia.
I mean, who doesn't want a sword like this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urumi

WHIP SWORD.

Not really interested in seeing another Japan based location though, if it's going to be biased towards it.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

I think some of the classes should stay around. Obviously, whether it'd be Lancer/Halberdier or Spear Fighter/Spear Master, that class should be a continuous class. I also think Kinshi Knight and the Apothecary classes(Apothecary, Merchant and Puppeteer) can also stay as their own classes. With Ninja and Master Ninja, I think the Thief and Assassin could be altered to include Hidden Weapons in their mix.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Has any one ever thought of how you would react if Nintendo seriously went out and made amiibo for ALL pokemon from gen 1-7 including mega evolutions and alola forms? It would be an absolute nightmare for collectors and I would kind of feel bad for anyone that would want to get every single one of them.

Part of me doesn't want that to happen yet another part of me kind of does just to see how chaotic it could end up.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't mind it as long as they keep the mainstay classes such as Cavaliers and Mercenaries
And actually build said country because Hoshido was Mary Sue Land

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Yeah, its pretty damn awful.

The Muslim Ban and Wall have been absolutely absurd cases that would be funny political stories if they weren't real.

Hopefully Mr. R can find a loophole or Trump keeps his word and ends the ban after the initial 90 days.

Dunno if that will happen though. We may be in for a long ride...

Ugh.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

I wouldn't mind it. Hoshido had the best character designs overall in Fates, so it'd be interesting.

Wouldn't mind sticking to the traditional settings, though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I would like something like Nohr again

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm getting bored.

Entertain me.
You want to be entertain?
Then take a load of THIS!
I mean come on, you have to give the guy credit for doing that with the sound of hundred of chainsaw being heard in the background for 12 minutes and still live.

D

Deleted member

Is it fine if I say to you that, as a 25-years old guy, Hau makes me want to give him a hug ?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You want to be entertain?
Then take a load of THIS!
I mean come on, you have to give the guy credit for doing that with the sound of hundred of chainsaw being heard in the background for 12 minutes and still live.
Bro I thought you were just making it sound epic but how in earth did he do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom