• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
btw, Y'all are stupid. Pizza with pineapple doesn't make it disgusting. Pizza itself is disgusting regardless of toppings

That's like, on the level of not liking flowers. Or sunshine. Yes I'm exaggerating

I mean. . .all pizza? Homemade pizza has a very different flavor from microwave pizza which has a very different flavor from unique restaurant pizzas. And then there's each individual chain with their own flavors as well. That's not even counting dessert pizzas, fruit pizzas, vegan pizzas. . .

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

That's like, on the level of not liking flowers. Or sunshine. Yes I'm exaggerating

I mean. . .all pizza? Homemade pizza has a very different flavor from microwave pizza which has a very different flavor from unique restaurant pizzas. And then there's each individual chain with their own flavors as well. That's not even counting dessert pizzas, fruit pizzas, vegan pizzas. . .
But sunshine hurts my eyes when I take my break at wooooooork

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Wait a minute, I thought all the Mario Rabbids RPG rumors were already debunked?

This could mean a generic Rabbids game for all we know.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/01/...o-be-teasing-the-mario-and-rabidds-crossover/
Some people have a really black and white view of things, hey? Either something is 100% accurate or complete fiction...

So I just feel like sharing today but

I saw a NeoGAF topic about Nintendo Switch branded SD cards with some panic over them being overpriced.

It turns out while they are overpriced, it was just some Forbes contributor reading an Amazon listing instead of the actual price and they were claiming the SD cards were nearly twice as overpriced as they actually were. And someone pointed out that there were branded SD cards made for the Wii, too.

Well, that and you can just put in any SD card anyway so it's not really that huge of a deal.

But the topic got a locked and given a title change mocking it anyway, so I'm pretty much just musing the nature of people being willing to jump to the most negative conclusion they can find.
If it's a Switch accessory, peripheral, or misc. addition I'm willing to believe it will be overpriced. So it's not without precedent.

btw, Y'all are stupid. Pizza with pineapple doesn't make it disgusting. Pizza itself is disgusting regardless of toppings
Do you also hate puppies and happiness? :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yolo WWE predictions because Im bored.

@Zebei
@IceBreakerXY
Chrono. Chrono.
Champ Gold Champ Gold

No Way O-Elimination Chamber:
-John Cena drops the title to Wyatt
-Mickie James defeats Alexa Bliss (c) for the title after the first turns face in a previous SmackDown

SanicLane:
-Chris Jericho defeats Kevin Owens (c) for the Universal Championship after Jericho loses the US Championship to Reigns due a mistake from Owens in a previous Raw.
-Braun Strowman defeats Roman Reigns (c) for the US Championship after Undertaker sounds his gong.
-Charlotte defeats Sasha Banks (c)

Castlevania 33:
-Braun Strowman (c) squashes someone in the Pre-Show
-American Alpha (c) defeat The Usos in Pre-Show
-Cesaro and Sheamus defeat Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c)
-Big Cass wins the Andre The Giant Battle Royal
-Dolph Ziggler wins the Intercontinental Championship in the now usual Ladder Match
-Charlotte's PPV Armor finally breaks and drops the title to Bayley
-The Undertaker defeats Roman Reigns, Taker is heavily promoted as Heel to attempt people to feel sympathy for Reigns.
-Crossfit Jesus defeats Based Haitch in a Career vs Career Match
-AJ Styles defeats John Cena
-Asuka defeats Mickie James (c) for the SmackDown Women's Championship
-Brock Lesnar defeats Goldberg because Vince is still mad due the latter's mic skills.
-Randy Orton defeats Bray Wyatt (c) for the WWE Championship
-Finn Balor defeats Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho (c) in a Triple Threat Match for the Universal Championship

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Did they discover something about Dimetrodon's lately that I am unaware of?

I know they are "Mammal-like Reptiles", but...C'mon

Whiskers on Dimetrodon? Seems to be a thing, with these drawings at least

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Is this in reference to us being haters for liking pizza or you not being a hater for hating pizza?

Just a little confused. ;P
Because I'm getting hate from pizza lovers
Reported.

Enjoy your ban. :)
I've had **** with this site so I wouldn't be surprised
STILL WAITING FOR AN APPROVAL I ASKED FOR LAST YEAR WHEN I STILL HAD 6 MONTHS OF PREMIUM ADMINS
I think that's a scorpion

It's got a little tiny tail with a stinger

Besides, THIS is a crab
Cancer Zodiarts was in the gif, but Volcancer is the ****

D

Deleted member

Did they discover something about Dimetrodon's lately that I am unaware of?

I know they are "Mammal-like Reptiles", but...C'mon

Whiskers on Dimetrodon? Seems to be a thing, with these drawings at least
It hasn't been found for Dimetrodon specifically as far as I can find, however, I do know that apparently it's likely for some synapsid's to have had whiskers. So that's probably why these pictures exist.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'll save it for another day. I'm sure a topic similar to this will be brought up eventually.

Just wanna play Overwatch now.
That's what I will also do after reading many pages of this thread… and after opening my 23 lootboxes yesterday.
I got nearly all the Lunar New Year skins I want. I kind of want Tracer's Chinese New Year highlight as well, I will get that soon.
Have you got all the things you want during this event yet?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
That's what I will also do after reading many pages of this thread… and after opening my 23 lootboxes yesterday.
I got nearly all the Lunar New Year skins I want. I kind of want Tracer's Chinese New Year highlight as well, I will get that soon.
Have you got all the things you want during this event yet?
No, not even close.

I got one of the Mei skins, and I think that's it. I really want D.va's legendary, and Tracer/Mercy's skin. And maybe Ana's just for the sake of having it. Dunno if I'd actually use it though.

After that though, I don't really care whether or not I get the other skins. Not saying they're not good, just, I really love Nutcracker Zenyatta and Yeti Winston.

Last edited:

Chrono.

So turns out the missing Mega Stones are gonna start being distributed soon. Beedrillite and Mawilelite will be distributed by signing up to some online competition late February.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So turns out the missing Mega Stones are gonna start being distributed soon. Beedrillite and Mawilelite will be distributed by signing up to some online competition late February.
How odd.

So, we just enter?

And then what, we just get them?

Chrono.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
So does this mean SE's making a MVGU or...
Lol I find it funny how the article is just about Deus Ex (btw MD was pretty meh so I'm not surprised about it being on ice, but I'm sure the pre order scandal didn't help it).

Like the Avengers announcement I don't really have much to say here. Just general curiosity.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Aggronite when? I need it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Anyone remember the trailer for "Jetpack 2", the classic DOS game

The game never came out, 3 years later and the developer went silent as far as I can tell

D

Deleted member

Pizza?
Pizza with Mushroom is easily my favorite. I also like Pepperoni, but I rarely get it because it's too expensive AND I like mushrooms more.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
No, not even close.

I got one of the Mei skins, and I think that's it. I really want D.va's legendary, and Tracer/Mercy's skin. And maybe Ana's just for the sake of having it. Dunno if I'd actually use it though.

After that though, I don't really care whether or not I get the other skins. Not saying they're not good, just, I really love Nutcracker Zenyatta and Yeti Winston.
It's not even February, so you still got time to get what you want.
I got Mei's Luna skin, which was the skin to be revealed for this event. I didn't know she also had a Chang'e skin, which is awkwardly related to Chinese Mid-Autumn festival that is in September.
About her skin, whether Mei herself is married or not is still unclear. But her skin's character Chang'e, was indeed married to a terrible emperor...
And besides of the model bug that made her butt look weird, there are others who are upset that she is not fat... I mean... what?

And my sigs images are broken... for some reason...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Paneer Pizza is a staple of any Pizza restaurant here.

Domino's introduced a Chocolate pizza here recently, which I can't wrap my head around. Sounds disgusting.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Pizza?
Pizza with Mushroom is easily my favorite. I also like Pepperoni, but I rarely get it because it's too expensive AND I like mushrooms more.
Takoyaki Pizza is the best.

Tasting those sesame, mayonnaise, cheese all together is just so good.

Edit: pic isn't broken... but can't be shown, not again...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know what? I take back what I said about putting pineapple being the most horrendous crime ever, hating pizza takes that "honor", because at least with pineapple, you're enjoying a pizza, even if it's in a wrong way.
But hating pizza? That's wrong on a whole other level

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom