• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
HOW ABOUT WE JUST NOT GET INTO POLITICS TODAY?!?

Pizza is much more fun to talk about.

Meat Lovers Pizza is pretty good too.

But can we all agree olives are awful on pizza?
NO! I am not going to agree on that

Whenever I can get 3 topings on a pizza, I get pepperoni, mushrooms and olives

I usually order a cowboy pizza with no sausage, which is pepperoni, mushroom and olives

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Dude.

@ManlySpirit

We just had a spat about politics today already.

Last thing we need is more politics.

Okay?

D

Deleted member

Good thing we can finally agree on something
That olives are awful, that is

D

Deleted member

Dude.

@ManlySpirit

We just had a spat about politics today already.

Last thing we need is more politics.

Okay?
It's cool. I wasn't gonna follow through with that.

But politics aside, people need to chill out and quit turning on anyone disagreeing with them. Now that I've seen what Jon said that seemed to piss everyone off, I have to call it out. Regardless of what people may or may not believe, they need to drop their preconceptions and listen to the opposite side.

Politics will only get more polarized otherwise, and believe me, that's the LAST thing you want. Shutting up your opposition and throwing labels at them only validates them.

My two cents, and with that. I drop the topic and get back to work.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's cool. I wasn't gonna follow through with that.

But politics aside, people need to chill out and quit turning on anyone disagreeing with them. Now that I've seen what Jon said that seemed to piss everyone off, I have to call it out. Regardless of what people may or may not believe, they need to drop their preconceptions and listen to the opposite side.

Politics will only get more polarized otherwise, and believe me, that's the LAST thing you want. Shutting up your opposition and throwing labels at them only validates them.

My two cents, and with that. I drop the topic and get back to work.
You're preaching to the choir.

Just read the thread carefully next time.

Ivander

Smash Legend
You disgusting freaks.

I bet you eat your cereal with water, use Dove Soap instead of Zest, prefer the Wing Cap over the superior Metal Cap and drink shakes with whipped cream on it.

View attachment 125465

You monsters
The scary thing is that I actually know someone who eats cheerios with blueberry juice. Other times, that person has cheerios mixed in peanut butter.
Don't ask me why. I don't know either. :dizzy:

D

Deleted member

You're preaching to the choir.

Just read the thread carefully next time.
Well, I wasn't talking about this tread or forum in particular, just anyone wanting to witch hunting Jon for sticking to his beliefs.

I'll admit I didn't read the thread. I was actually going back to egotistically read the post I wrote to Holder to jot down some ideas from when I wrote it, and then scrolled down and read the post by Shi, and it instantly sparked and emotional response.

Eh, fine...

I had something written up, but I suppose people have had enough today, might as well just scrap it.
You can PM it to me if you want, I'll read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Well, I wasn't talking about this tread or forum in particular, just anyone wanting to witch hunting Jon for sticking to his beliefs.

I'll admit I didn't read the thread. I was actually going back to egotistically read the post I wrote to Holder to jot down some ideas from when I wrote it, and then scrolled down and read the post by Shi, and it instantly sparked and emotional response.

You can PM it to me if you want, I'll read it.
I'll save it for another day. I'm sure a topic similar to this will be brought up eventually.

Just wanna play Overwatch now.

D

Deleted member

Finally updated Poke Bank, so now I can restart my save and Nuzlocke it.
Which means I need to ask an important question:
-Rowlett or Litten?
I'd have done a strawpoll but I'm lazy af
Naming theme will be based on the starter, historical figures for Rowlett, famous writers for Litten
This actually ties up with some weeb **** you guys will either get or not

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Does anyone know any effective ways to cleaning out the inside of ears?

I got something in my ear and cotton swabs ain't doin' ****.

It's driving me mad. :mad:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
-Rowlett or Litten?
Naming theme will be based on the starter, historical figures for Rowlett, famous writers for Litten
I vote Rowlet.

That being said, if Litten wins, and you name it based on a writer, you better name it Thomas PAIN, after Thomas Paine. Too fitting for Incineroar. :p Though Thomas Paine is both a writer and historical figure, so...

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Does anyone know any effective ways to cleaning out the inside of ears?

I got something in my ear and cotton swabs ain't doin' ****.

It's driving me mad. :mad:
Do you mean in the ear canal? You shouldn't use cotton swabs to clean that because it can cause your ear wax to become impacted. I did that once and had to go to my school's clinic to get my ear washed out.

Like praline praline said, go to your doctor or a clinic and get them to flush your ears.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Clearly you should cut the ears off.

That way they don't get full of wax.

-Rowlett or Litten?
Well im watching Wrestling right now so

. . .Lucha Litten
:062:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*sniff* I'm aware... Tasteless waifu-petting scrubs. :4mario:
Says the person who wanted to vote for Link who's a primary example of husbando bait. :p :p :p He was claimed as the sexiest video game character before I kid you not

-Rowlett or Litten?
Rowlett because it's the starter I didn't got with both playthroughs.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I vote Rowlet.

That being said, if Litten wins, and you name it based on a writer, you better name it Thomas PAIN, after Thomas Paine. Too fitting for Incineroar. :p Though Thomas Paine is both a writer and historical figure, so...
The plan was to name Litten after japanese writer Atsushi Nakajima... who I only know about because I'm a weeb and watched BSD
The character based off him is a weretiger which is based on the fact the irl Atsushi wrote about them and other fantastical beasts in The Moon Over The Mountain
Litten does get Leech Life
Is that a vote for him? If so, the stray cat is win--
Says the person who wanted to vote for Link who's a primary example of husbando bait. :p :p :p He was voted the sexiest video game character before I kid you not

Rowlett because it's the starter I didn't got with both playthroughs.
It's a draw then

I'm gonna give you guys until 1am on my timezone aka ~20 minutes from now

D

Deleted member

I change my vote to litten then because TBH, Incenaroar is a pretty great starter for its role. Good offensive and defensive stats for in game, offensive typing, and even though it's slow, everything is slow in this region, so I ended up outspeeding most pokemon anyway.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Says the person who wanted to vote for Link who's a primary example of husbando bait. :p :p :p He was claimed as the sexiest video game character before I kid you not
Doesn't mean he's my husbando. That's just straw-grasping.

Also that was a troll post.

I think the only guy I'd vote for, if I must, would be Ike because hes really the only FE character I know/like.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

If you mean black olives, I kind of like them actually. Peppers is where it's really at though.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
-Rowlett or Litten?
Usually for Nuzlocke you look at the last number of your trainer ID to pick your starter.

1-3 Grass type
4-6 Fire type
7-9 Water type
0 You choose

I pick Litten tho

D

Deleted member

Doesn't mean he's my husbando. That's just straw-grasping.

Also that was a troll post.

I think the only guy I'd vote for, if I must, would be Ike because hes really the only FE character I know/like.
I'm just pulling your leg while bringing up a random fact I found out today.

But Rowlet is round.
Oh no, please don't, please don't make me bring up THAT meme....

D

Deleted member

Usually for Nuzlocke you look at the last number of your trainer ID to pick your starter.

1-3 Grass type
4-6 Fire type
7-9 Water type
0 You choose

I pick Litten tho
Yeah but I prefer leaving that to others than to RNG and I want to use someone I didn't in my first playthrough
Also because other people have better judgement than the RNG(because 24% hits connecting all the time is not likely, FE6) or for them to screw me over on purpose though I doubt you can actually do that in SM seeing as all three are pretty good

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I always go for Fire types. And Inceneroar was pretty damn cool. Overall solid typing, strong and bulky. Okay-ish Special attack. The only thing that sucked was his speed, but when most Alola Pokemon have awful speed, it isn't too much of a problem.

Named mine Armor King. Since each Pokemon of mine in Sun is named after a fighting game character.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So in the last Anime episode, there's two things nobody talked about.

The first being that Ash wanted to catch a corsola.

That scene ins interesting for a few reasons. The first being that Ash is only in swim trunks, and just swam at least a mile from the shore. So where's his pokeballs kept....?

The more interesting part is that the last time we saw Corsola was when Misty had one. So it's neat to see that he wanted to catch one, and I'd be open for Ash catching more unique things in Alola. Plus Corsola having a rivalry with James Marenine would be cool.

Second is that the episode sets up Team Rocket wanting to catch more pokemon. It's why the episode mostly focuses on them. They decide at the end that Bewear will be what they capture next and that it's lair will become their secret base. I wonder what they'll do with that. It be neat to see Team Rocket get more Pokemon this time.

I wonder what Jessie will get. It looked liked Bewear would be James's but we don't know yet. James does express interesting in wanting it before Jessie though.

So I don't think she'll get it. Which makes me wonder what they'll pull off for her team members.

The series could be pretty neat going from here, so I can't wait to see what they do.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Incineroar is the only one I never used

I usually go for the water types, as water is a more balanced typing. Doesn't have as many weaknesses as plant or fire. Does at least neutral damage to most types.

D

Deleted member

I guess it's Litten then, surprised to see that turns table considering how Rowlett was the most popular before
Or maybe it's just that his fans aren't online whoops

First member is Atsushi the Litten
I already explained the reference so let's skip that
Expect to see names you don't know either because they're brazilian writers or because they're just not that famous
I'm definitely using some lesser known ones because I'm gonna run out of names quickly and female names even faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom