• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I also hate chips aka oversalted pieces of crusted vomit
seeing how they now Stab a sensitive spot on my teeth, I cant say I am fan of chips anymore also

but Id still eat them

oh but Apple chips are pretty good, they arent salted because... it apple, its sweet and I could eat 2 whole bags by myself

Oh and also theres veggie chips my sis let me try before she went to the hospital, they are good too

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Decided to finally catch up on the backlog. I've got 3 seasons of Sherlock, Luke Cage, both seasons of Space Dandy, Evangelion and it's movie, Generator Rex, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Ghost Stories, Last Week Tonight, Casshern Sins, Cowboy Bebop, Bungou Stray Dogs, FMA Brotherhood, both seasons of Garo's anime, Psych and Ultraman Orb. Goddamn that's a lot of shows

D

Deleted member

**** man, I didn't realise it the first time but the tutorial part of SM is really ****ing long
I guess I was okay with the slow pace before but now I just want to catch Pokemon and say "**** it" to the plot
Decided to finally catch up on the backlog. I've got 3 seasons of Sherlock, Luke Cage, both seasons of Space Dandy, Evangelion and it's movie, Generator Rex, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Ghost Stories, Last Week Tonight, Casshern Sins, Cowboy Bebop, Bungou Stray Dogs, FMA Brotherhood, both seasons of Garo's anime, Psych and Ultraman Orb. Goddamn that's a lot of shows
Just take out Generator Rex, it really was just a bad Ben 10 ripoff after all
And I just remembered I need to watch Ghost Stories but it'd be cooler if I got my friends to watch it together

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
**** man, I didn't realise it the first time but the tutorial part of SM is really ****ing long
I guess I was okay with the slow pace before but now I just want to catch Pokemon and say "**** it" to the plot

Just take out Generator Rex, it really was just a bad Ben 10 ripoff after all
And I just remembered I need to watch Ghost Stories but it'd be cooler if I got my friends to watch it together
Say that again and Bungou will be PERMANENTLY removed from my list of 'potential shows'

D

Deleted member

Moon Nuzlocke update:
Alcott evolved into Metapod
And I caught a Rattata and named him Dan Brown, I think it fits him :p
>Gluttony
Well, at least I don't have to worry about random misses
>Modest
**** you too, Dan Brown
Say that again and Bungou will be PERMANENTLY removed from my list of 'potential shows'
Generator Rex? More like: uh... **** Rex! Ha, that'll tech you! :^)
Pls dont remove bungou im only joking, you'll only hurt urself

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Moon Nuzlocke update:
Alcott evolved into Metapod
And I caught a Rattata and named him Dan Brown, I think it fits him :p
>Gluttony
Well, at least I don't have to worry about random misses
>Modest
**** you too, Dan Brown

Generator Rex? More like: uh... **** Rex! Ha, that'll tech you! :^)
Pls dont remove bungou im only joking, you'll only hurt urself
I only saw an episode or two when there was nothing else on, concept was pretty cool and I thought I should at least try a season out

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Thats why I havent restarted yet. Like, I dont care about Lillie and ****ty ass cosmog, I just want to play
EDIT: I'll try Apple Chips Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
I recomend Barefruit crunchy granny smith apple chips, they are vey good, I think that also have red apple but Barefruit is good

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bomberman '94 and the TurboGrafx-16 version of Gradius are coming to the European Wii U eShop.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
skip generator rex and watch the secret Saturdays......

Hey @Swampasaur watching secret Saturdays goes for you too (it may give you some ideas for the project)

D

Deleted member

Now you know how I feel when I had a decent team by the first trial but had to start aaaaaallllll over again because of my little bro.(Well, it was my fault for not saving, actually.)

****ty *** cosmog
What did Cosmog ever do to recieve this? Besides being another perfectly round, ball like pokemon

Also, behold, the list of games I still have to play/finish.(Many I even already own.)
FE4
FE5
FE3
Metroid 2 Remake
Metroid Prime Trilogy
All of the Uncharted games
Fallout 4
Skyrim
Metal Gear Solid 5
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, Harmony of Dissonance, and Symphony of the Night
Pretty much any Guilty Gear game as it's the only fighting game franchise I haven't played along with blazblue.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh boy, Nebby has better to not be here.

Still, I find that funny that, the legendary in Sun & Moon are overshadowed by other Pokemon. I don't think I ever seen a Pokemon games where the mascot Legendary were so overlook lol.
Then again, their type aren't the greatest. (Psy have fallen so much compard to Gen 1, it's not even funny)

D

Deleted member

skip generator rex and watch the secret Saturdays......

Hey @Swampasaur watching secret Saturdays goes for you too (it may give you some ideas for the project)
Actually, Gwen, just do what he says

Ty for reminding me of that show, I should try watching it because I never was able to finish it when it was airing here
Now you know how I feel when I had a decent team by the first trial but had to start aaaaaallllll over again because of my little bro.(Well, it was my fault for not saving, actually.)

What did Cosmog ever do to recieve this? Besides being another perfectly round, ball like pokemon

Also, behold, the list of games I still have to play/finish.(Many I even already own.)
FE4
FE5
FE3
Metroid 2 Remake
Metroid Prime Trilogy
All of the Uncharted games
Fallout 4
Skyrim
Metal Gear Solid 5
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, Harmony of Dissonance, and Symphony of the Night
Pretty much any Guilty Gear game as it's the only fighting game franchise I haven't played along with blazblue.
Man, I save, like, every two seconds, it confuses me how people can stay for god knows how long without saving their games

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oh boy, Nebby has better to not be here.

Still, I find that funny that, the legendary in Sun & Moon are overshadowed by other Pokemon. I don't think I ever seen a Pokemon games where the mascot Legendary were so overlook lol.
Then again, their type aren't the greatest. (Psy have fallen so much compard to Gen 1, it's not even funny)
Eh, Lunala's proven to be pretty good in terms of STAB as Psychic and Ghost aren't bad offensive types

Ty for reminding me of that show, I should try watching it because I never was able to finish it when it was airing here
No. I remember not caring for it. Besides, Secret Saturdays is a stupid ass name

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Man, I save, like, every two seconds, it confuses me how people can stay for god knows how long without saving their games
Yo, you too you save every 5 second? Great! No I feel less lonely. lol
Eh, Lunala's proven to be pretty good in terms of STAB as Psychic and Ghost aren't bad offensive types

No. I remember not caring for it. Besides, Secret Saturdays is a stupid *** name
Yeah, but I feel like that, to be a good Psychic Pokemon, you need to be REALLY powerful or else, you better find something else. (Mewtwo is a pure Psychic Pokemon - not counting his X form - but he still can do some great stuff for exemple. While Exeggutor doesn't benefit alot from his Psy Type in both normal and Alolan from what I heard. Tough, take this with a grain of salt)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Yeah, but I feel like that, to be a good Psychic Pokemon, you need to be REALLY powerful or else, you better find something else. (Mewtwo is a pure Psychic Pokemon - not counting his X form - but he still can do some great stuff for exemple. While Exeggutor doesn't benefit alot from his Psy Type in both normal and Alolan from what I heard. Tough, take this with a grain of salt)
Alolan Eggy is a Dragon actually

D

Deleted member

No. I remember not caring for it. Besides, Secret Saturdays is a stupid *** name
You're just jelly Secret Saturdays is a better name than Kamen Rider

Well, yeah, I'm a compulsive saver, pretty sure there are a lot of people like that but to me the opposite that's more rare

Alolan Exeggutor isn't Pyschic tho

D

Deleted member

Secret Saturdays was a good show, had me tuning into it was it was on TV.

It's mostly due to me THINKING that I was saving, basically remembering things that never occured. I never had this problem in any other pokemon games though, I've only screwn up multiple times(on a smaller level) in sun and moon. But after that big screwuo happened, now I save a lot more considtantlt like I used to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Well, yeah, I'm a compulsive saver, pretty sure there are a lot of people like that but to me the opposite that's more rare

I mean, they ride bikes, and wear armour and ****. Good enough. They're even called Armored Riders in Gaim. Makes more sense than a hidden day of the week

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alolan Eggy is a Dragon actually
Oh.
It's true.
Welp, my bad then.

I like saving alot too, because I don't want to repeat some stuff that could be annoying. (Hello Tapu Koko!) The only games I don't save alot are the games with limited save, like the old Resident Evil, because every save count.

And as I said, my bad on that.

D

Deleted member

Caught a Grimer, named him Dr. Seuss
No, this is not me trying to say Dr. Seuss's books are garbage.
>Gluttony
Oh for ****'s sa--
I mean, they ride bikes, and wear armour and ****. Good enough. They're even called Armored Riders in Gaim. Makes more sense than a hidden day of the week
Saturday is their last name

D

Deleted member

Saturday is their last name
Yes, and the secret is because of all the cryptids and such, obviously.

Also, this is one of those shows that I can't remember the episodes.... Until you were to show me a picture, like this.
That episode specifically, where this guy goes into their base, was played so frickin' much.

D

Deleted member

**** enemy Grimers

Also, this is one of those shows that I can't remember the episodes.... Until you were to show me a picture, like this.
That episode specifically, where this guy goes into their base, was played so frickin' much.
I only remember that guy invading their base once tbh

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Only episode I remember revealed something about the little ****, was probably the finale

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So turns out the missing Mega Stones are gonna start being distributed soon. Beedrillite and Mawilelite will be distributed by signing up to some online competition late February.
Well then, that just gave me an incentive to start participating in those online competitions.

Here's hoping the Galladite and Swampertite will be distributed sooner rather than later.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'Playing Resident Evil 0 right now.
And I am completely lost. lol
Boy, if I am lost in a train, then I can't wait to see the mansion!

D

Deleted member

Alcott evolved again and I caught a Wingull, named him Mark Twain
>Lonely
Uh, could be better
>Hydration
Oh boy please survive at least until you can evolve

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my Arceus...
I just finished the Train section, now I am finally in the mansion.
Gosh, I hate when there is a time limit and in that time limit, you have to do math.
Thank god you can stop time by going into the menu.

Anyway, I am curious now if I shoud play Chris or Jill campaign in RE1, I kinda want to do Chris first but he is the hardest of the two, hmmm...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So I'm curious...

Who were the other two people who voted for Pikmin amiibo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom