• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Looks like all the amiibos come with their own battle themes like in Fates. They're all re-used except for :4feroy: who gets a new FE6 Battle Theme remix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK5HXf2U8OI
Aaah, one of the few things I like about the abomination.
Now we just need Lyn and Hector amiibo in the future for the glorious FE7 battle theme and a Leif amiibo for the best Attack theme in the franchise
We still don't know the current fate of :4cloud: & :4bayonetta:. though.
We saw Bayonetta's a while ago because of Platinum, they said it's taking long because of how detailed her design is iirc

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So how long until Etika's d...I mean, how long until Etika releases a video of him screaming at a camera over the Female Corrin amiibo?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
These spoiler tags about Echoes are so tempting to open. ****ing hell

Echoes can't come soon enough
I accidentally opened it because my brain was on autopilot and...

Zebei you have no idea how hyped I am.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
About 3 hours I think
The guy has to step up then, he isn't dedicated enough to his waifu.

Either that or Red Robin is making sure he can't talk about it, she probably still thinks Corrin is "just a side waifu".

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Huh. So, data mining has revealed a pretty major addition to Echoes story.

MAJOR SPOILERS HERE
There's a new 6th chapter of the game where you visit Archanaea.

SUPER SPOILERS:
And you learn about the creation of Grima and what exactly he is.
Really glad IS is finally expanding on Grima's backstory. That was one of Awakening's biggest problems in its plot. Back then, Grima seemed nothing more than a generic "Imma going to destroy the world" villain with no clear reasoning for his motive.

This makes me wonder if we will learn about the Grimleal's origins as well. They too could've also benefitted from more backstory.

Chrono.

New free stages for KOFXIV.

But I'm mostly posting it because that theme is ****ing JAZZY.

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
Surprise surprise, Golbez pretty much solo'd everyone. Not that it wasn't expected. Though at least Yang did good (No RWBY fans, I'm not talking about that Yang).

Now it's Final Fantasy V time, where the series truly took off with an upgraded job system. Your choices are Lenna, Bartz ( Blue_Sword_Edge Blue_Sword_Edge ), Faris, and Galif. Things should be getting familar to some of you unless you are bigger fans of Final Fantasy VI.
I did my Twitter voting part. It's the only poll I voted in.

Outside of that, I got the Nintendo Switch yesterday and also The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I did my Twitter voting part. It's the only poll I voted in.

Outside of that, I got the Nintendo Switch yesterday and also The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Congrats.

I can't speak too much for the game itself, I'm heading for the Zora Domain ATM after a certain someone beat me to it. It's very very challenging if you go for a Naked Run.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Really liking the character designs, they all feel so diverse and I'm liking this artstyle more than any other FE
Lol at Zeke
Also, is Conrad a new character or? If you saw the portraits you know why I'm asking

And finally

(In case the pic is broken, this is Clair's portrait)
They made her blonde, MY type of blonde.
And Claire is the name I normally use for my female avatars because of one of my EO characters.
It's like they want me to use her
We have growth rates.

Looks better than Gaiden...For the most part.
Looks more like the GBA growths, except Def growths are overall higher and Res ones are jokes(but still better than Barth's)

Ivander

Smash Legend
Really glad IS is finally expanding on Grima's backstory. That was one of Awakening's biggest problems in its plot. Back then, Grima seemed nothing more than a generic "Imma going to destroy the world" villain with no clear reasoning for his motive.

This makes me wonder if we will learn about the Grimleal's origins as well. They too could've also benefitted from more backstory.
This is why I'm hoping that it's a set-up to a game that expands on Grima and Ylisse's origins rather than a possible copout of "This is where Grima came from. And Marth, Alm and Co. were the ones who sealed Grima". I'll more than gladly take another game that expands on said origins compared to copouts.

Chrono.

This is why I'm hoping that it's a set-up to a game that expands on Grima and Ylisse's origins rather than a possible copout of "This is where Grima came from. And Marth, Alm and Co. were the ones who sealed Grima". I'll more than gladly take another game that expands on said origins compared to copouts.
An Awakening sequel/prequel could be a hell of a way to sell people on FE Switch.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Either I've forgotten or I haven't been paying attention but when was Echoes set to release, exactly?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
So apparently Yooka-Laylee's review embargo ends tomorrow.

I have to admit I'm a tad nervous, while I think the game look good, I've been hearing some mixed things. Like some framerate issues and a bad camera. The worst I heard was Jim Sterling saying something along the lines of "if you've pre-ordered it, you should probably think twice."

Of course, I really should just judge the game on my own merits, but I can't help but be concerned.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I have to admit I'm a tad nervous, while I think the game look good, I've been hearing some mixed things. Like some framerate issues and a bad camera. The worst I heard was Jim Sterling saying something along the lines of "if you've pre-ordered it, you should probably think twice."

Of course, I really should just judge the game on my own merits, but I can't help but be concerned.
If the game's quality is based on YOUR merits, then it's probably...

...a chill, harmless and fun time.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Don't worry, 2 sites broke embargo accidentally and gave an 8 and 9 respectively

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

While I have some worries, but not enough to think this will fail. Still one of the nicest looking crowd funded games out there.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Echoes Music is already getting leaked, and ooooohhhhhh boy....

One of the Boss themes is Monstrosity from Awakening, a copy and paste of the track to be exact:

Echoes Boss theme #4

You originally hear this theme when facing Validar and Aversa, two Grimleal members. Could this be the proto-Grima battle theme?

Also, Berkut's second battle theme is absolutely phenomenal! Listen to this masterpiece!

And so is the Endgame map theme!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom