• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I knew I saw this sign.

The dude got apparently ejected but still held the sign high while being taken out.

Worst, imagine if that match alone took everything out of you and your drive as well.

The best thing for Roman is probably a 2-3 month break away from the business and a total character revamp.
Inb4 THE BIG DOG appears tomorrow to beat Lesnar to get in championship contention immediately.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Here come the feels.
What's there left to say.Best Character to ever step feet into that ring.Sure not all his matches were 5* but when that dong hit,and he started that walk.All eyes were on him.Dont matter if you were a wrestling fan or not,you paid attention to undertaker.Plain and simple, If wrestlemania is Vince greatest creation,Undertaker is his 2nd.Nothing but love
There are two images and sides to that WM Main Event

One was an end of an era and a end of a hero to a lot people. A childhood for me that spanned 20 years of service

And the other of a broken man who knows he did the wrong thing, who looked like the passion was gone from his eyes and his career will never be looked at a positive light ever again.....and he's the winner
Roman really does get to much hate.Hes not perfect but can you imagine being the guy who had to go out there and not only retire the undertaker but carry him to a good match.Not but respect for the Big Dawg

Overall wrestlemania was 4* for me.Lot of fun moments and hella memorable.def in the top 10

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What's there left to say.Best Character to ever step feet into that ring.Sure not all his matches were 5* but when that dong hit,and he started that walk.All eyes were on him.Dont matter if you were a wrestling fan or not,you paid attention to undertaker.Plain and simple, If wrestlemania is Vince greatest creation,Undertaker is his 2nd.Nothing but love

Roman really does get to much hate.Hes not perfect but can you imagine being the guy who had to go out there and not only retire the undertaker but carry him to a good match.Not but respect for the Big Dawg

Overall wrestlemania was 4* for me.Lot of fun moments and hella memorable.def in the top 10

I feel sad for Roman now, he'll get some very bad vitriol now, retiring Taker will be seen as a spine instead of an accompishment.
Props to him for working that match but the lack of heel turn will ruin him.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
To be fair, is there any wrestler that has? Pretty much any 5* wrestler I can think of has had some awful matches, especially when they get overused and they start having some really gimmicky matches.

:dkmelee::dkmelee::dkmelee:
that is true,was stating that he wasnt the best wrestler(not saying he was awful,just take him a while to get really good) but his gimmick was one of the kind and something that will never be in wwe again

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
anyone here hyped for Persona 5
It Chappelle show footage so you know what to expect
Very hyped. I'm surprised I've managed to avoided spoilers (unless we count the anime) and every trailer since the 2015 TGS one.
Others get juggled, tossed into the dock multiple times, used as frisbees and dropped a whole bunch in the process including 11 times on concrete and only come out with a few scratches.
"BotW protaganist is Zelda's dad, Link"
Someone is probably going to write a fanfiction off of that joke :troll:

Serious talk, that video somehow caused me to remember the old youtube days, where smashing new game systems was the coolest thing ever.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Some people's Switches crumble apart on their own.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/03/...hed-to-the-limit-in-ultimate-durability-test/

Others get juggled, tossed into the dock multiple times, used as frisbees and dropped a whole bunch in the process including 11 times on concrete and only come out with a few scratches.

Nintendium lives
My Switch fell and I was scared to death.

It came out fine other than a very small scratch on the screen protector. Always use protection.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Very hyped. I'm surprised I've managed to avoided spoilers (unless we count the anime) and every trailer since the 2015 TGS one.
"BotW protaganist is Zelda's dad, Link"
Someone is probably going to write a fanfiction off of that joke :troll:

Serious talk, that video somehow caused me to remember the old youtube days, where smashing new game systems was the coolest thing ever.
Someone's probably already wrecked a Switch by now, too.

. . .

Link sat down his milk saturated coffee on the rough wooden table and sighed. His wife had insisted they name their daughter according to tradition. He thought that was asking for trouble, but as long as he was here he wasn't letting anything happen to his kid. He was doing oddly well at this whole parenting thing. Maybe it was all the advice from Kass.

"Daddy look, I drew a picture!" Zelda Jr. said, holding up a piece of paper carefully scrawled upon.

It was a picture of a Guardian. Link had to stop himself from spitting out his coffee at the last second.

". . .Is something wrong, daddy?" She asked, confused.

Sometimes he could still hear the pianos. If only it didn't get in the way of moments like this. She's quite her mother's daughter, alright.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
*plays more Splatoon*

I want to see. . .

I want to see Arowana Mall come back in Splatoon 2.

The more I play on it, the more it feels like a Splatoon 2 stage that just has a slightly paler artstyle than Splatoon 2. There's so much attention to detail and it has exactly the lifestyle feeling of Splatoon 2, it just needs a little more pop.

. . .I bet it's gonna turn out it's one of those stages everyone hates in Splatoon and I just missed it because I don't pay attention. . .
I see Bluefin Depot being a lot more hated actually since that stage is Charger Heaven (or hell if you're not a Charger main).

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Some people's Switches crumble apart on their own.

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/03/...hed-to-the-limit-in-ultimate-durability-test/

Nintendium lives
Got linked to another one from that. Slightly more painful to watch, but he manages to find some failure points.

And by find, I mean rip, kicking and screaming, out of the console.

He also goes more in-depth about the kind of beating this thing could potentially take. Spoiler alert, it's a lot.

He does note that the screen is fairly soft plastic, though, and a screen protector is basically mandatory to avoid incidental scratches.

Sometimes he could still hear the pianos
Me too, man.

Me too.

[EDIT]: That time of night already?

Eh. It'll probably be up in a bit.

Welp.

I made a lot of progress on Xenoblade Chronicles X and Etrien Odyssey Untold lately.

Still, I beat Bioshock 2 a while ago.

So, what's next guys?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12666311
Jet Set Radio is in that list.

My man. :denzel:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm also not sure what my next avatar should be.

I want it to be Marvel related though.

My first thought was Scorpion from Spiderman.

So I went to find good Scorpion pics and... they don't exist.

I tried to find other Spiderman villains that looked good but there's nothing aside from Venom who's cool, but I'm not feeling him right now.

Opossum Opossum
@Fisher

Any recommendations?

Also, check the PM. Lots of new stuff to look at, including more pictures.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If Christopher Sabat actually voiced Okuyasu, that would be amazing :surprised:

I know Sabat can do hammy, but I have a somewhat hard time thinking of Sabat acting like an ass. But god dammit, I NEEEEEEEEEED this. Also heard people asking for Ray Chase, the guy who voices Noctis and roy as Josuke. Speaking of the ****lord, my friend played Heroes for the first time and got 2 5star roys in his first half hour
I'm also not sure what my next avatar should be.

I want it to be Marvel related though.

My first thought was Scorpion from Spiderman.

So I went to find good Scorpion pics and... they don't exist.

I tried to find other Spiderman villains that looked good but there's nothing aside from Venom who's cool, but I'm not feeling him right now.

Opossum Opossum
@Fisher

Any recommendations?

Also, check the PM. Lots of new stuff to look at, including more pictures.
Shocker, Carnage, Doc Ock and if you don't just want Spidey villains, Sabertooth, Magneto, Kingpin, Loki

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I know Sabat can do hammy, but I have a somewhat hard time thinking of Sabat acting like an ***. But god dammit, I NEEEEEEEEEED this. Also heard people asking for Ray Chase, the guy who voices Noctis and roy as Josuke. Speaking of the ****lord, my friend played Heroes for the first time and got 2 5star roys in his first half hour

Shocker, Carnage, Doc Ock and if you don't just want Spidey villains, Sabertooth, Magneto, Kingpin, Loki
Now see, I looked for some pics of those but I couldn't find any good pics of them.

Like Ock was like my number 2 choice but nothing worked as a good avatar.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

So, is my avi broken or is it just not showing up for me?
And is it the image uploader again or my internet that's ****?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So, is my avi broken or is it just not showing up for me?
And is it the image uploader again or my internet that's ****?
Looks like it's working fine on my end. :^)

EDIT: I broke the image uploader again it seems, gosh darn.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Looks like it's working fine on my end. :^)

EDIT: I broke the image uploader again it seems, gosh darn.
Nah, I broke it a few posts back.

Presumably Warchamp's gotta get the server its breakfast. It'll probably be running in a bit.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So apparently the ROM for FE Echoes has already been leaked/dumped.

I'm ready to finally see everyone's redesign.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Hopefully dataminers can look into the game's code and check the amiibo data to further verify Female Corrin getting an amiibo.

I don't doubt the legitimacy of the leak from yesterday (comes from a well-known dataminer/leaker of the amiibo community), but it'd be nice to get the confirmation.

D

Deleted member

RIP in broken pics Shisho

But HOW? The game only releases later this month in Japan

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But HOW? The game only releases later this month in Japan
Before the final blow was struck, they tore open a portal in time and flung a 3DS into the future, where their hacking is law.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Surprise surprise, Golbez pretty much solo'd everyone. Not that it wasn't expected. Though at least Yang did good (No RWBY fans, I'm not talking about that Yang).

Now it's Final Fantasy V time, where the series truly took off with an upgraded job system. Your choices are Lenna, Bartz (@Blue_Sword_Edge), Faris, and Galif. Things should be getting familar to some of you unless you are bigger fans of Final Fantasy VI.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Meanwhile, I'm wondering what is the European branch of Marvelous thinking by having Peach Beach Splash compete with an already anticipated sequel for Splatoon this summer. This spells trouble for Senran Kagura.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Pretty sweet deal.

In case the image isn't displaying, all Sonic titles on Steam are 75% off until tomorrow.

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Opossum Opossum : No Jagen for Shadow Dragon? I'd change Gharnef or Merric for him.

@ Blazing Blade: They aren't skipping Eliwood. Durandal's a huge sword and horse riding are a cool combination plus Takahiro Sakurai voicing him. He's now the FE version of Cloud Strife.

@ Awakening: Swap Gangrel for Walhart and we're good. The original Lobster Lord must be there.

Smash Brethen pack? No.

How about this instead:

(New) Mystery of the Emblem: Katarina, Kris, Dark Emperor Hardin.
Binding Blade: Roy, Lilina, Zephiel.
Sacred Stones: Eirika, Ephraim, Seth, Myrrh, Lyon. Ross and Amelia would be cool too.
Tellius: Ike, Elincia, Oliver, Black Knight or Ashnard. (I can see them putting Oliver over Micaiah. Remember Tingle)
TMS #FE: Itsuki, Tsubasa, Touma or Mamori. (We could end up with Barry instead)

@ amiibo pack: I hope not. If it happens then I'll import the M!Corrin amiibo.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Opossum Opossum : No Jagen for Shadow Dragon? I'd change Gharnef or Merric for him.

@ Blazing Blade: They aren't skipping Eliwood. Durandal's a huge sword and horse riding are a cool combination plus Takahiro Sakurai voicing him. He's now the FE version of Cloud Strife.

@ Awakening: Swap Gangrel for Walhart and we're good. The original Lobster Lord must be there.

Smash Brethen pack? No.

How about this instead:

(New) Mystery of the Emblem: Katarina, Kris, Dark Emperor Hardin.
Binding Blade: Roy, Lilina, Zephiel.
Sacred Stones: Eirika, Ephraim, Seth, Myrrh, Lyon. Ross and Amelia would be cool too.
Tellius: Ike, Elincia, Oliver, Black Knight or Ashnard. (I can see them putting Oliver over Micaiah. Remember Tingle)
TMS #FE: Itsuki, Tsubasa, Touma or Mamori. (We could end up with Barry instead)

@ amiibo pack: I hope not. If it happens then I'll import the M!Corrin amiibo.
Barry in Fire Emblem Warriors would be amaze balls

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
The people at Koei-Tecmo love their joke characters which is why I can see them putting the likes of Barry and Oliver.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Project X Zone 2 is pretty fun. Damn shame about Frank West and John McClane being removed though. The second especially hurts since Die Hard is one of my favorite movies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom