• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sorry, cant hear him, Im eating a pizza with pineapple
Is hating it a running meme now?
I'm not sure about that, but Gordon Ramsay yelling and criticizing how chefs cook their food is.

"This echidna is so undercooked, it's chuckling at you like Sonic!"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
An age old war has finally concluded.

Gordon Ramsay has officially declared "you don't put pineapple on ******* pizza".

I would link the video but da rulez and stuff.
Gordon, normally I trust your judgment, but damn. Be thankful it's April Fools Day.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Watching one of the new Fairly Odd Parents episodes. They clearly replaced hand-drawn animation with flash.

It makes the show look significantly worse

Why is the show still alive?

SonicFire131

Smash Rookie
NNID
SilverVen131
3DS FC
2766-9870-4374
Super Knuckles are premium
Boom knuckles is pranked
This knuckles is for mods

The rest are picked at random pretty much. That is how every April Fools has dgone
huh. aight then

at least all the stock icons are right about one thing. if he was tourney legal, Knuckles would be my PM main

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Wait... If I main Knuckles in Smash 64, a game released before Sega dropped out of the console business, that means that Sakurai was somehow able to use a character from one of Nintendo's competitors. Hmmm...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
main difference, Ja'fars charm doeant come from his *** lol
Course not, butt ain't ever the main attraction. Outside of a one-night stand, maybe.

Ja'far's got the precious cinnamon roll bit going for him.

But, as a bonus, I would presume you're still on board with dat ass?

(Sidenote, this will conclude the booty discussion from myself at this time. Topic moves along.)

My sister likes red hair on people, honestly while I'm neutral on people wearing glasses. I find out that I look better with them on, although I do like wire rims even if they are more fragile than thicker frames.
I've been told that I look decent in glasses.

I've also been told I need them badly.

I'm not sure if the former is a coercion to the latter, or just a future perk.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
how are the knuckles' even determined?
how do you get to be Super Knuckles?
Becoming Super Knuckles is a spiritual process that only a select few Knuckles can attain.

First they must find the Mastuh Emerool, for they must serve as it's protector.

Upon completion of this task, one Knuckles must wait for a mythical blue rodent to appear, bearing the 7 Chaos as gifts.

When this time arrives, the Knuckles offers claims the 7 Chaos from the blue rodent, chuckling as he bids the rodent a safe journey home.

With the 7 Chaos and the Mastuh Emerool together again, the Knuckles can now isolate himself or herself in prayer. For the servers are the 7 Chaos. Chaos is power. Power enriched by the heart.

Upon completion of the prayer sermons, the Knuckles will be capable of tapping into the power of Chaos, ascending to the highest position in all of Knuckles kind - the Super Knuckles.

The Super Knuckles leads the Knuckles clan in prosperity for 100 years, before preparing a successor.

There is a myth some try to spread of an even higher authourity in Knuckles kind, referred to as the "Hyper Knuckles", but it's considered non-sensical babble and you should chuckle and, depending on the severity of the heresy, flex your muscles in the face of anyone who dare to bring this up.

Last edited:

SonicFire131

Smash Rookie
NNID
SilverVen131
3DS FC
2766-9870-4374
Becoming Super Knuckles is a spiritual process that only a select few Knuckles can attain.

First they must find the Mastuh Emerool, for they must serve as it's protector.

Upon completion of this task, one Knuckles must wait for a mythical blue rodent to appear, bearing the 7 Chaos as gifts.

When this time arrives, the Knuckles offers claims the 7 Chaos from the blue rodent, chuckling as he bids the rodent a safe journey home.

With the 7 Chaos and the Mastuh Emerool together again, the Knuckles can now isolate himself or herself in prayer. For the servers are the 7 Chaos. Chaos is power. Power enriched by the heart.

Upon completion of the prayer sermons, the Knuckles will be capable of tapping into the power of Chaos, ascending to the highest position in all of Knuckles kind - the Super Knuckles.

The Super Knuckles leads the Knuckles clan in prosperity for 100 years, before preparing a successor.

There is a myth some try to spread of an even higher authourity in Knuckles kind, referred to as the "Hyper Knuckles", but it's considered non-sensical babble and you should chuckle and, depending on the severity of the heresy, flex your muscles in the face of anyone who dare to bring this up.
This.
This wins

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So how are people liking the Legend of Knuckles Breath of the Knuckles & Knuckles?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

I'm afraid to say its too late, red, but I appreciate your efforts to stop me from doing so. :p

It's just two more months... I can do it. Smash Switch will be here soon... ;-;
Real talk, I would not be surprised to hear nothing of Smash at E3.

But I would be appalled.

Crossing fingers right there with ya.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This made me laugh

"Peter Molyneux, former lead of Lyinghead studios"

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
> NXT Takeover was great
>Time to cap off the night with some Samurai Jack
> Rick and Morty on my screen instead
> Find out that there's no new episode this week

Truly the cruelest April Fools joke yet.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Long ago, in a distant forum...

I, Knuckles, the knock knock master of memes, unleashed an unspeakable ****post.

But, a foolish moderator warrior wielding a magic hammer stepped forth to opposed me.

PAW (first warning)

POW (second warning)

PEW (last warning)

Before the final ban was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future where my memes is law.

Now, the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Knuckles.
The reign of Knuckles has been erased. Does this mean he managed to get back to the past?
Back to the past, Moderator Jack.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Knuckles is dead. The 90's are gone.

So sayeth the guy with the gif signature and avatar from a 90's reboot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can still pick the Knucklesboards style if you'd like, but I'm sticking with Smashboards Onyx, at least for now.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Remember guys, it's the Knuckles on the inside that counts.

rip

D

Deleted member

Phew, finally, now I don't have to constantly have some terrible pics from deviant art on my mind constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom