• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If we 're moving on... I got a topic.

What kind of girl/guy do you like? Specifically physical parts.

I say physical because I feel we would all say similar non physical things.
Odd question for this day in particular. :p

But anway, this goes for both sexes for me. Well first of all, I like long and/or stylish hair. I like all kinds of body types, whether it be skinny, curvy(I fall under this), chubby, or muscular. As long as their body isn't freaky, I can get into it. I.E. Not obese, anorexic, or a roided out body builder.

Also, butts
This too especially. But I love the other perverted spots too.(I prefer male parts though, yes, even the chest.)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

I suppose if I had to say something, long hair is the only thing that comes to mind. And I guess it helps if they have a good sense of fashion (it's clothing, so that counts as "physical", right?). But overall, I don't really have any particular preferences at all. I'm not someone who is that interested in physical appearances. It's far more important for me that I can connect emotionally with someone, than if they look "attractive".

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's odd.

I kind of like the goth/punk look.

But I'm not attracted to most of the personalities most of those seem to have.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Ho ho ho, Firion had reallly show them. But that's because he's the main hero of the story. But Guy though, he was just as close. In a minute, I might fire that marsupial doing a poor job with my platform.

Anyways, we are covering the other important characters of the story and the main villain. Your choices are Richard Highwind, Leila, Gordon, and The Emperor (Mateus). I can feel a lot of you never played the NES Final
Fantasies before.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It's odd.

I kind of like the goth/punk look.

But I'm not attracted to most of the personalities most of those seem to have.
I get this all of the time pretty much.

When I started my course this year, I actually did meet a girl. Quite attractive, had blonde hair (later dyed it to blue which still looked cool), and most importantly, I really thought I felt an emotional connection of sorts. She definitely seemed unique to me, too.

Then some...stuff started happening, and I found out some concerning things about her (mostly through my best friend who happened to know her before), and I basically cut all ties with her (in a way that was inconspicuous and didn't make my true reasoning clear - though tbh she had been talking to me less anyway so I doubt it would have been hard on her either way). Just didn't like what I was learning about her at all, and jumped ship before she could rope me into anything I'd struggle to get out of.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So something a little weird happened today.

I am currently watching The Simpsons, and I'm currently in season 4. I decided to watch the next episode today.

Turns out, it was the April Fool's Day episode.

I absolutely love long hair on a girl. But when I say long, I don't mean a little bit past the shoulders. I mean down to at least the hips.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I get this all of the time pretty much.

When I started my course this year, I actually did meet a girl. Quite attractive, had blonde hair (later dyed it to blue which still looked cool), and most importantly, I really thought I felt an emotional connection of sorts. She definitely seemed unique to me, too.

Then some...stuff started happening, and I found out some concerning things about her (mostly through my best friend who happened to know her before), and I basically cut all ties with her (in a way that was inconspicuous and didn't make my true reasoning clear - though tbh she had been talking to me less anyway so I doubt it would have been hard on her either way). Just didn't like what I was learning about her at all, and jumped ship before she could rope me into anything I'd struggle to get out of.
Less of what they do and more their attitude.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Less of what they do and more their attitude.
There was definitely a bit of that on her end too, lol.

Let's just say she would get into arguments with people over some really absurd things. She seemed like one of those "free spirit" types, but not in a "I wanna see the world" kind of way, more in the pretentious "you can't criticise the things myself or others like me do because we're free spirits nothing we do is wrong" kind of way.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

Apart from the typical T&A (:061:), I like really long wavy hair or a set of short hair (not extending below the shoulder).

Dark black hair is my favorite natural hair color, with purple/lilac/pastel colors being my favorite dyes.

Last edited:
RE: Miz and Cena

Cena and Miz have been both killing it on the mic (no surprise there) and the total bella skits have been godlike. Normally that match would have been the one i care for the least, but now it's higher

RE: physical featutes I am attracted to

Honestly i dont have a type. If i ever think i do, i see someone witgout that feature and go "damn" and realize the trait aint so special.

Of course, i should be more worried about common interests and personality since i hage the physical features of a goblin but i suppose it's ok to want.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I beat FF15 today.

Overall I really enjoyed it! It probably would have been my game of the year if I actually beat it in 2016.
It took me quite a while to beat though (Specifically, 60 hours). I don't think I will be doing the post-game stuff for a while. I do plan on playing Project Gladiolus soon though, since (I believe) there is only a limited time for me to try the DLC.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I beat FF15 today.

Overall I really enjoyed it! It probably would have been my game of the year if I actually beat it in 2016.
It took me quite a while to beat though (Specifically, 60 hours). I don't think I will be doing the post-game stuff for a while. I do plan on playing Project Gladiolus soon though, since (I believe) there is only a limited time for me to try the DLC.
Wow, first the Sora DLC for WoFF, now they're making actual story DLC for FFXV limited time?

Square Enix must think everyone can afford the time to play their games every day or something and always been 100% caught up.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Grimm finale was actually pretty solid. I was afraid the end would suck but I felt it tied all the loose ends.

It was a roller coaster of emotions though.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I cleared Sophocles' and Acerola's trials. I actually beat both easily using Half Health's Rock Slide.

King of Sand evolved.

I accidentally gave Get Pecked Pokerus from Rayquaza, so I took it out of the team and replaced it with a random :079:.
King of Sand (Level 42)
Yun Yang (Level 41)
White Thing (Level 40)
AK Snow Crab (Level 41)
Half Health (Level 41)
Overhanging (Level 27)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Not long before April Fools is over (already over for me actually).

Be sure to listen to the current global anthem before the day is no longer & Knuckles.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The prank could've been way better. Way too much red.

It should've been ShadowBoards to edge things out a little bit. :p

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Not long before April Fools is over (already over for me actually).

Be sure to listen to the current global anthem before the day is no longer & Knuckles.
Hate to be that guy, but I am a mod, so I guess I have to do my job...

I'd suggest you change that video; the lyrics are just a little inappropriate. Try this one instead?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hate to be that guy, but I am a mod, so I guess I have to do my job...

I'd suggest you change that video; the lyrics are just a little inappropriate. Try this one instead?
But that one basically has a naked anime lady in the bottom right.

I'll just use the tried and true original.

D

Deleted member

Sounds like someone wants to get the Knuckle Shuffle.
Yeah, but shadow has a gun. :p He can shoot any sonic character in the head.

But that one basically has a naked anime lady in the bottom right.

I'll just use the tried and true original.
That's not really naked though, that's practically just swimwear. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Hoo boy This is gonna be a big post.

I like blondes, brunettes, black hair, pale women, tanned woman, short girls, tall girls, flat chested, ample chested, big butts, white chicks, black chicks, indian chicks, asian women, accents, blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, skinny women, chubbier chicks, older women, young women, women with glasses, women without glasses, women with braces, women without braces, tattoed women, women with lots of piercings, emo chicks, punk chicks, goth chicks.

I think you get it. I like all women.
Unless they ugly.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah, but shadow has a gun. :p He can shoot any sonic character in the head.

That's not really naked though, that's practically just swimwear. :p
If it were swimwear, it would at least cover the cleavage on both the top and the bottom so the water doesn't get stuck in there, weighing the swimmer down. She ain't winning any Olympic medals in that thing! She might even drown with the extra weight of the cleavage-trapped water weighing her down.

#Anti-ImpracticalSwimwearDesign
#Triggered
#BeFairSquare
#&Knuckles

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If it were swimwear, it would at least cover the cleavage on both the top and the bottom so the water doesn't get stuck in there, weighing the swimmer down. She ain't winning any Olympic medals in that thing! She might even drown with the extra weight of the cleavage-trapped water weighing her down.

#Anti-ImpracticalSwimwearDesign
#Triggered
#BeFairSquare
Errrrrm, well, you certainly have never been to any California beaches, that's for sure. :p

D

Deleted member

Question:

How much do you reckon Smash Melee cost to develop? Bear in mind that it sold 7 million units worldwide.

We can factor marketing out of the equation.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Wow, first the Sora DLC for WoFF, now they're making actual story DLC for FFXV limited time?

Square Enix must think everyone can afford the time to play their games every day or something and always been 100% caught up.
There's no Limited Time DLC. There's limited time Hunts, but they're not a daily thing, last quite a while actually.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Question:

How much do you reckon Smash Melee cost to develop? Bear in mind that it sold 7 million units worldwide.

We can factor marketing out of the equation.
There's really no way to give anything more than a wild guess on this. We know nothing of the game's development budget.

I also don't see why we would take marketing out of the equation, it's a key part of any game development budget.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
An age old war has finally concluded.

Gordon Ramsay has officially declared "you don't put pineapple on ******* pizza".

I would link the video but da rulez and stuff.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
An age old war has finally concluded.

Gordon Ramsay has officially declared "you don't put pineapple on ******* pizza".

I would link the video but da rulez and stuff.
Gordon Ramsey was an asshole before.

Now he's a super asshole.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sorry, cant hear him, Im eating a pizza with pineapple
Is hating it a running meme now?
It's not even hate.

It is both scientifically and morally incorrect to put pineapple on pizza, and is detrimental to one's health.

Lord Ramsay is only putting us on the path to a better future. Like telling a smoker to give up cigarettes. You'll be thankful in the long run.

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
Heh.

Physical parts.

And now my mind is in immature humor mode.

Heh.

Privates.

Heh.

Briefs.

...alright, seriously now.

I have a soft spot for redheads. Also faces that are, I guess one would say, subjectively cute? There's no formal criteria, I just know it when I see it.

Oh, and nice butts.

That's also actually a minimally-purile not-at-all-kidding thing. I like the booty.

All the important items on my attraction checklist remain personality traits, but the above are bonuses.

I knew I was forgetting something.

Glasses also a plus.
My sister likes red hair on people, honestly while I'm neutral on people wearing glasses. I find out that I look better with them on, although I do like wire rims even if they are more fragile than thicker frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom