• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Right now my brother is watching Youjo Senki, and he is definitely looking forward to watch AoT season 2, but he also said that AoT anime is better to watch if you hadn't already know the further plot, also means that it better to not look at the manga before watching the anime.
what is Youjo Senki? Why does it sound familier to me. Oh Saga of Tanya the Evil
No, it fertilized it self, which is considered asexual since it self reproduces.
ah Got it. Only reason why I asked that was because I heard it had eggs but couldnt remeber how.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a weird dream based on the X-Men for some reason where the school for gifted youngsters was more like a prison and a group of mutants lead by Scott Summers (Who was black in this dream for some reason, and bald) found a tunnel to the outside world and every night they would sneak out and Scott would act as a mentor and father figure to some of the younger mutants. Apparently Xavier found out about it, because of course he would and some kind of mutant war happened after Xavier sent his mutants to destroy everything and everyone that the mutants had contact with.

Xaviers mutants consisted mostly of the villains from the X-Men series and Phoenix, who in the dream only existed as Phoenix and not Jean Grey

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And you say that like it's a bad thing.
Not at all. I'm reinforcing that it is very unlikely to receive a reboot.

I don't want any of those shows (especially Danny Phantom) to get rebooted because they're all excellent shows that's time has passed. Except Chowder though. I never really liked Chowder so that show can do whatever in my opinion.

Chrono.

Persona 5 has been killing it in reviews. High to perfect scores across the board. Already surpassed FFXV in that regard lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I find it weird that she is the first flying mage since she's awful as a mage in Fates.
I'd imagine the stats she have change to make her better.
Danny Phantom should at least get that awful third season rebooted. :p
Well Butch Hartman does seem open to the idea of rebooting it or doing a new series with the characters. He also did those 10yrs later drawings to. It be neat to see a Danny Phantom show setup that way.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well guys... I ended up practically passing out (or maybe fainting) when I was going to class by train. I had eaten breakfast and decided to dash to a train that was about to leave the station. After about 3 stops, I began to feel woozy in my head and I had trouble staying conscious, so as soon as the door opened, I fell on the ground. Thankfully, a couple of passerbys got me away from the train as it was leaving and a different passerby sat with me for about 20-30 minutes to make sure I was ok. After that, I took a train back to my dorm room and am currently lying in my bed.

Let's just say... this is not exactly the kind of day I had in mind.
Geez, I hope you're okay. You were lucky that the people near the train helped you out. Be sure to take it easy for a while.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 127405
Dis a mech
View attachment 127406
Pacific Rim has a big *** toy line

Something something contradictions
The only good Sentai is The Wonderful 101

Pacific Rim is about mechas, not guys in suits who occasionally pilot mechas.
And Pacific Rim's purpose isn't just being a toy's commercial. Why do you think **** Rider and Power Rangers even exist?
Godzilla was asexual in that movie, so no. :p (Plus many don't count the 1998 one as Godzilla.)

Also, please explain this scene then, if this isn't anime.
Jurassic Park doesn't have anything compared to this.
Well, I guess that explains who was the daddy, there was none. Unfortunately it's too late already, I've already asked myself how babyzillas are born and it's not pretty

And I'm on an internet limbo rn so the video won't load
Right now my brother is watching Youjo Senki, and he is definitely looking forward to watch AoT season 2, but he also said that AoT anime is better to watch if you hadn't already know the further plot, also means that it better to not look at the manga before watching the anime.
Considering what I've seen the users in this thread discussing about AoT, I'd say he's right

Chrono.

I think the biggest problem with reboots is that they keep rebooting stuff that was actually good in the first place so there's not a lot room for improvement.

Yeah nothing's perfect and there's always room for improvement, but if you had a working formula then messing with it too much could turn people off and if you leave it mostly intact then what's the point of a reboot.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

And Pacific Rim's purpose isn't just being a toy's commercial. Why do you think **** Rider and Power Rangers even exist?

Well, I guess that explains who was the daddy, there was none. Unfortunately it's too late already, I've already asked myself how babyzillas are born and it's not pretty

Considering what I've seen the users in this thread discussing about AoT, I'd say he's right
There are plenty of baby Zilla's in the '98 movie and they explain how Zilla reproduces

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Amazons a toy commercial? Should I link the trailer? Also PR focused a lot on the characters instead of just mech fight

Chrono.

Because reboots are the current hot topic (I actually don't know if this is a reboot or a sequel or something else lol).

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Rainbow Mika was the winner, Birdie and Rose were close however. Poor Adon didn't get any support at all. Either way, a certain part of Mika's costume would have to be censored if she were ever considered.

No way it's going to be about Street Fighter III and those pesky parries. Your choices are Alex, Elena, Dudley, and Ibuki. Might have to bring you here since you like two of these @Thatkidwiththeafro.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Alex or Ibuki are my bets for now.

Chrono.

Rainbow Mika was the winner, Birdie and Rose were close however. Poor Adon didn't get any support at all. Either way, a certain part of Mika's costume would have to be censored if she were ever considered.

No way it's going to be about Street Fighter III and those pesky parries. Your choices are Alex, Elena, Dudley, and Ibuki. Might have to bring you here since you like two of these @Thatkidwiththeafro.

Alex because damn we need some good ol fashioned wrasslin in Smash.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

Dudley for the ultimate Cherry Tap

D

Deleted member

There are plenty of baby Zilla's in the '98 movie and they explain how Zilla reproduces
Yeah, I know there is but I didn't remember that and why I thought Godzilla was female in that movie
here is another season 2 Im waiting for. One Punch Man
Considering how it hasn't gotten a trailer yet, and the first season, I feel it's safe to say it'll air in the Fall season
Amazons a toy commercial? Should I link the trailer? Also PR focused a lot on the characters instead of just mech fight
You: "KR is an engaging series with deep characters"
Me, an intellectual: "Toy's commercial"

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, how many mugs can you really sip from at once?
You can go with her.
Fine, but I'm taking the house and the dog with me
I ate the dog. The house is yours.
In all seriousness, it's all I need to bring up. Because the Ducktales reboot is being done by people who know what the **** they're actually doing and what fans did or didn't like
So DuckTales getting a good reboot justifies the previous Teen Titans, Powerpuff Girls, and Ben 10 reboots?

See, that's what people are saying. Most reboots are pretty bad. There's a few good apples, but the majority are bad. And most shows that get rebooted were near perfect and didn't need anything more.

Like Halo 4. :4megaman:

EDIT: to clarify, I meant the Halo series should not have proceeded past Halo 3, excluding ODST and Reach. Opinion.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Alex because damn we need some good ol fashioned wrasslin in Smash.
Given that Zangeif and Mika were previous winners, I know you all seriously want more grapplers in Smash. :p

Nothing wrong with good old wrestling.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You can go with her.

I ate the dog. The house is yours.

So DuckTales getting a good reboot justifies the previous Teen Titans, Powerpuff Girls, and Ben 10 reboots?

See, that's what people are saying. Most reboots are pretty bad. There's a few good apples, but the majority are bad. And most shows that get rebooted were near perfect and didn't need anything more.

I'm sueing
That's because
the Ducktales reboot is being done by people who know what the **** they're actually doing and what fans did or didn't like
Whereas those are cheap cash grabs

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

EDIT: to clarify, I meant the Halo series should not have proceeded past Halo 3, excluding ODST and Reach. Opinion.
Halo 3 never finished the fight though. They still left lots of **** unresolved plus cut lines hint at stuff in Halo4/5.

https://haruspis.wordpress.com/2017/03/26/why-halo-3-didnt-finish-the-fight/

TL;DR

- Covenant wouldn't be eradicated just because Truth died, splinter factions still existed.
- Flood will always return
- Cortana
- Mendicant Bias and the Forerunners

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow Moydow , are you gonna get the Spring costumes on the wikis gallery when they come out??
Quick, I'm on mobile. Someone get me a transparent Easter Chrom.
Paging Moydow Moydow .
I'll have them up tomorrow, whenever they get added (which would be at about 8am tomorrow over here). Kind of lame that I have to be reminded that Camilla exists yet again, but oh well. Even worse that she'll be the only example of a flying mage, which is something I've been hoping they'd add to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom