• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey guys; have you heard about the possible 4chan leak of a Nintendo Direct on April 1st? I was surprised... until I saw there was no plans of Smash being mentioned according to the leaker. Even if it ultimately turns out to be true, I am disappointed. :p

For reference, it was posted on the Nintendo Switch Reddit.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Every time I look at threads about how much people spend in FE Heroes, I see so many people saying they spent hundreds of dollars in it but they didn't realise it, basically spending their entire paycheck for a week on it at times.

I find that so baffling that people can do that. I always assumed big spenders/whales in gacha games were people with the money to burn. I can't imagine how people aren't conscious of the amount of money they have at a given time, and just "accidentally" spend more than they can afford.

I've spent a grand total of €4 on the game (two €2 purchases for 3 orbs) and that was just because I was too impatient to wait another day for a login bonus or wanted to pull under a particular banner before it expired.
Pretty much why I never play gacha games and why I stopped playing Pokemon Go...

The game is too unfulfilling if you're not willing to put real money down, and I really don't have the money to burn to be able to play it optimally...

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
There ARE butlers in the Mario universe

Toads
But I was going to use a dead Toad as as dead Robin
Specifically Toadsworth

I have no idea what the original context of this but Toadsworth is your butler or I riot
Toadsworth would work as Alfred.

Also the context is Batman v Superman with Mario and Sonic characters

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's what I meant, Toadsworth.

Forgot what his name was

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey guys; have you heard about the possible 4chan leak of a Nintendo Direct on April 1st? I was surprised... until I saw there was no plans of Smash being mentioned according to the leaker. Even if it ultimately turns out to be true, I am disappointed. :p

no smash isnt really a big deal
Any news is better then no news

that said, Idk if there a direct that day, seeing how it comes from 4chan and is also on april 1st

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Ms. Pac-Man is a killing machine. She gave those Ghosts no mercy despite their efforts of chasing her. As expected, no one cares about the Pac-Man World villains at all.

Now this Ike's going to get exciting. We are doing the wonderful Street Fighter series for now and boy are there a ton of. Characters to cover. For now, I will take things easy with some fan favorites. Your choices are Chun-Li, Ken, Dhalsim, and Blanka. Not to worry, Bison and others will be coming tomorrow.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I just got an 82 on an exam I studied hard for. The only reason I got a B instead of a C is a difference of 2 questions

I got 2 questions right because of WWE (remembering Kohlberg because of Goldberg and remembering Albert had a theory on aggression because Albert is a wrestler too)
****ity **** what a weird way to score better (But not well)
4chan leak
Here we go again!

Unsourced 4chan leaks with a one in a million chance of being real.

Chrono.

Chrono. Chrono. Coricus Coricus I have been considering Waku Waku 7 since it has a mutha ****in' sandbag fighter in the game

Is the Switch release based off the arcade or Neo Geo port as only the latter has Bonus Kun playable?
It's Arcade perfect so no playable Bonus-kun or Fernandez sadly.

Still, it's a nice game, pretty ****ing wacky as a fighter though. The mechanics are all over the place.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I just got an 82 on an exam I studied hard for. The only reason I got a B instead of a C is a difference of 2 questions

I got 2 questions right because of WWE (remembering Kohlberg because of Goldberg and remembering Albert had a theory on aggression because Albert is a wrestler too)
****ity **** what a weird way to score better (But not well)

Here we go again!

Unsourced 4chan leaks with a one in a million chance of being real.
like the sun/moon starter evos.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ms. Pac-Man is a killing machine. She gave those Ghosts no mercy despite their efforts of chasing her. As expected, no one cares about the Pac-Man World villains at all.

Now this Ike's going to get exciting. We are doing the wonderful Street Fighter series for now and boy are there a ton of. Characters to cover. For now, I will take things easy with some fan favorites. Your choices are Chun-Li, Ken, Dhalsim, and Blanka. Not to worry, Bison and others will be coming tomorrow.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Out of those choices, Chun-Li hands down. She's about as Iconic as Ken, and would be less redundant than him.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Patience, grasshopper, E3 is in two and a half months. They don't want to let every cat out of the bag at once before the big show.

That said, I'll have to look up this leak. Direct leaks are fake more often than they're real, but they're still entertaining enough to read.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
4chan doesn't have a good enough track record for me to trust them so I'm just going to brush this rumor off.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't trust a doctor who recommends me Teen Titans Go.
You know, when you take off uour nostogia glasses and realize TTG is a SPINOFF that is nowhere related to the original, you learn to not care about it so much

And once you do that, the show seems pretty funny in the end

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So are we just going to ignore the fact that this supposed Direct airs on April 1.

For the record, I know there was an April 1 Direct before, but still.

Chrono.

Looking at the leak, it's pretty... Meh.

Meh enough to be real, but still. dat paper mario salt tho

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
You know, when you take off uour nostogia glasses and realize TTG is a SPINOFF that is nowhere related to the original, you learn to not care about it so much

Even without my love for the original show, I just don't find it very funny.

Every once in a while it has a decent joke, but those are few and far between.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Splatoon actually has many tournaments Japan leading up to a massive one where the finalists of each region play in the Splatoon Koshien Finals, with it's 2nd year ending round February.
Yeah, I even post the poster awhile ago, it looks really cool. You rarely see an Inkling artwork like this:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
4chan doesn't have a good enough track record for me to trust them so I'm just going to brush this rumor off.
Yeaaah the Paper Mario TTYD HD part does sound a bit like a fan fantasy, LOL.

The rest of it sounds at least relatively grounded, although perhaps a bit too nice to be given to us this early if we didn't hear about it back in January. Although Virtual Console would certainly be nice to have to help hold me over until Splatoon 2, assuming they released titles I was considering already. Assuming.

I mean, with E3 in two and a half months I would guess most of their announcements are being stockpiled until then.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So I just discovered the amazing sauce of Calvary Blade Tome. I got my Jagen from my first set of summons and my Gunter to 4-Star and I gave Blarblade to Reinhardt. This is pretty much what happens now.
Wrong Reinhardt again, This pretty much sums up my Reinhardt now. He pretty much destroys all now.

D

Deleted member

I think these characters should do for now.

I have five so far, I'll string these together and make it my signature banner.

Edit: Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is this supposedly haunted phone number

Anyone who has it dies.

The thing is though, it's kind of a huge leap to say it's haunted because everyone that has it died

When only 3 people have had it and all 3 were criminals involved in very shady business

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So I just discovered the amazing sauce of Calvary Blade Tome. I got my Jagen from my first set of summons and my Gunter to 4-Star and I gave Blarblade to Reinhardt. This is pretty much what happens now.

Wrong Reinhardt again, This pretty much sums up my Reinhardt now. He pretty much destroys all now.
I've been thinking of feeding a Nino to Celicia to do the same thing. I'd give Blarblade to Ursula or Olwen but I don't have any Odins. :[

IMO Reinhardt doesn't benefit from it as much because he's already pretty ridiculous thanks to his high attack + brave tome.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I've been thinking of feeding a Nino to Celicia to do the same thing. I'd give Blarblade to Ursula or Olwen but I don't have any Odins. :[

IMO Reinhardt doesn't benefit from it as much because he's already pretty ridiculous thanks to his high attack + brave tome.
I was thinking the same with my Nino and Celicia, but I couldn't when I was thinking about how much Nino has helped me, especially for being one of the characters I got from my first couple set of summons. So I went with Odin for Reinhardt. Besides, it also gave me a good excuse to post the video.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I was thinking the same with my Nino and Celicia, but I couldn't when I was thinking about how much Nino has helped me, especially for being one of the characters I got from my first couple set of summons.
Fair. I have a +Atk Nino that I recently got to 5*, but i also have an extra lying around because I was pulling a ton of greens trying to get Minerva during her focus.

I would still say Reinhardt is probably better off sticking to Dire Thunder due to his abysmal speed.

D

Deleted member

I think these characters should do for now.

I have five so far, I'll string these together and make it my signature banner.

Edit: Fixed.
Have you already updated your sig? Because whatever image is on it is broken
There is this supposedly haunted phone number

Anyone who has it dies.

The thing is though, it's kind of a huge leap to say it's haunted because everyone that has it died

When only 3 people have had it and all 3 were criminals involved in very shady business
Everyone who has ever breathed dies

D

Deleted member

Have you already updated your sig? Because whatever image is on it is broken

Everyone who has ever breathed dies
Nope, I have not. I haven't put those pics together yet. My sig is just stuck with a broken image for some reason even though there's nothing. The only way it disappears is if I put in another signature so it goes down to where you can't see it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Being a spinoff doesn't mean it's immune to criticism.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone ever heard of "Project Mockingbird"?

It was a plan by the CIA to recruit the media, news agencies, writers etc , to become propagandists and spies

Dwight Eisenhower looked into it and found out they had even paid of Walt Disney _Or at least tried to. I'm not sure.

Some people believe it's still going on to this day

Edit: They wanted Disney to make "Animal Farm" as anti-communist propaganda

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm feeling so useful right now, I not only managed to write the essay thaf is due to this Thursday but I also managed to start writing a project of my own. I love this feeling of not feeling like a piece of ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom