• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
So the official Destiny Facebook page just posted this.

I've no interest myself but I've seen people talk about the game here before so I thought it might interest some people.
Oh boy I wonder what the lies will be this time and if the Speaker still won't actually tell you anything.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Because cynical gamers don't buy consoles at launch especially when they are very clearly rushed out the gate and thus can't weigh in on the performance of a game they likely won't play anytime soon.

I think the claim that it's 500-somethingp when undocked is false though, NX Gamer claims it's 720p in both modes and he's usually one of the most reliable people for this kind of information and analysis.
I thought the REALLY cynical gamers either bought the console at a stage they can't handle on purpose just to whine about it or just complained about games on systems they don't own anyway. :p

But yeah, I couldn't see them dipping lower than the original in resolution when even undocked is more powerful than a Wii U. They made ink one huge reflective surface with variable thickness in this game so they might have to put in a bit of work to get docked higher, but I don't see it getting any lower than handheld native res since IIRC the original was also at 720p.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I saw. I picked up Destiny around mid-January, and I have gotten HOOKED. With all the DLC, and having two other friends to play the game with, Destiny has quickly become one of my favorite games. Super excited for Destiny 2, and judging by the screenshot, it looks like the story is going to be taking a much darker tone.
Oh boy I wonder what the lies will be this time and if the Speaker still won't actually tell you anything.

There are two kinds of people in this world.

Those who accept the Destiny thrust upon them. :4link::4zelda:

And those who challenge their fate. :4shulk::4lucina:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welp, now that Kisscartoon's seemingly down for good I cut a lot of stuff from my backlog
Wait, what?
*checks it*
No, no no no no no, this was not meant to be!
I knew something was up with Kissanime suddenly changing to Openload and it being practically unwatchable on the mobile site(also killing downloads) but I now feel like this is only getting worse

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Zelda BoTW headcanon, certain creep merchant version:

My headcanon is that Kilton is Ravio's version of the Hero's Shade.

Also I'm pretty sure I cleared something the unintended way

>Be me
> Don't notice that Vah Medoh has adjustable wings
>Parasail through a window at the other side of the dungeon because you can
>Someone should've told me the adjustable wings part

>Get to Vah Ruta
>Don't notice Vah Ruta has an adjustable water source
>Get stuck

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wait, what?
*checks it*
I knew something was up with Kissanime suddenly changing to Openload and it being practically unwatchable on the mobile site(also killing downloads) but I now feel like this is only getting worse
Whoever's responsible for these hasn't messed up Kissasian though. Meaning even if there is no God or Buddha...
There is Kamen Rider

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wait, what?
*checks it*
Kissanime is just a virus ridden place now, I swear

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well that last one was disappointing, only three votes. At least Vent and Aile makes sense as the token Mega Man ZX reps. No matter why Capcom stopped after this subseries.

Next will be about a franchise that may or may not have a canon depending on the game, Pac-Man. Your choices are Mrs. Pac-Man, the Ghostly Gang (Yes, the same one from many games), Orson, and Spooky. I apologize if half of these are obscure villains from the Pac-Man World games, blame Namco.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Friendly reminder that Street Fighter is next.

Chrono.

Pretty easy? It and the boss of Vah Naboris were the only ones that gave me trouble.
Gitgudlol

No but in all seriousness, I may have found it easier since I had lots of arrows on me.

So far Fire Ganon gave me the most issues since I had to learn to use Flurry Rush effectively which I am not good at.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Gitgudlol

No but in all seriousness, I may have found it easier since I had lots of arrows on me.

So far Fire Ganon gave me the most issues since I had to learn to use Flurry Rush effectively which I am not good at.
It gave me issue because I had to wait about 10 minutes for the game to tell me how to get past phase 2.
How does one go past a shield to stop its inhaling of materials?
Throw bombs through the solid shield that stops all things.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well that last one was disappointing, only three votes. At least Vent and Aile makes sense as the token Mega Man ZX reps. No matter why Capcom stopped after this subseries.

Next will be about a franchise that may or may not have a canon depending on the game, Pac-Man. Your choices are Mrs. Pac-Man, the Ghostly Gang (Yes, the same one from many games), Orson, and Spooky. I apologize if half of these are obscure villains from the Pac-Man World games, blame Namco.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Friendly reminder that Street Fighter is next.
Crap, I missed that vote. I would have said Gray and Ashe. They might look a bit more like Axl, but they play like MMX.

Well, uh, Ms. Pac-Man I guess for this one.

Chrono.

It gave me issue because I had to wait about 10 minutes for the game to tell me how to get past phase 2.
How does one go past a shield to stop its inhaling of materials?
Throw bombs through the solid shield that stops all things.
Oddly enough that's the first thing I tried after noticing playing tennis wasn't gonna fly.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Watching Gamexplain's hands on with Echos discussion, support conversations still exist you just cant marry.

Thats good to hear and I look forward to seeing them, the supports have been a great feature due to how much depth it adds to characters.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Gitgudlol

Fireblight was easy af

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I tried playing through Chapter 19 Conquest again but I literally started falling asleep.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So Congress scheduled to vote on the unrightful bill that would nullify the law protecting our internet privacy to take place tomorrow.

This madness has to stop. Companies should have no right to sell our personal information like that.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While I like the music of Breath of the Wild, sometimes I wish it would be more like what you hear in Twilight Princess & Skyward Sword.

Kinda too calm if you ask me.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Oddly enough that's the first thing I tried after noticing playing tennis wasn't gonna fly.
I tried arrows, ice arrows, bomb arrows, stasis in about 8 different means, magenesis on the projectile.
It just seems like the most illogical solution for that situation.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So Congress scheduled to vote on the unrightful bill that would nullify the law protecting our internet privacy to take place tomorrow.

This madness has to stop. Companies should have no right to sell our personal information like that.
That's what happens when you make a guy like Trump president.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oh how funny that you specifically say it like that...How far are you

Almost asked how fat are you before catching the typo O.O
Episode 10, it's getting pretty good.

And wow, way to be accidentally insesitive. Just kidding. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom