• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

@Shishœ
I forgot to talk about LWA episode 12, this is probably the first episode that leaves a bit of a cliffhanger, it mention about the festival but we haven't got there yet. And this episode made me want to say this again... I think having a LWA prequel about Shiny Chariot's story will be interesting.
This episode was mostly setup. Akko didn't even learn an Aesop directly from being turned into Diana though, and the only thing she learned from it is what was wrotten on her diary. At least it was pretty funny and I guess this is the calm before the storm.

Dunno about a Shiny Chariot prequel, we already know most of her story and are bound to learn even more
BTW, Akko tried to impost Diana is just...yeesh, who needs transformation spell when you can just look into the prankster mirror?
Also Sucy still being Sucy, Constanze being Constanze,yes.
My two fav characters in LWA
Sucy cinfirmed to be into Vore
And I do know LWA Twitter page did spoil the future plot, a bit. And we get to see the main antagonist, also Shiny Chariot looks bada** in this trailer:
Some say they already spot the main villain back in episode 3, not sure if this is the case
Doesn't look like any of the girls in the pics.
Hell, she doesn't even look like she's related to Diana, which was everyone's first thought after Ep11

Also
Screenshot_2017-03-27-16-46-46.png

Elephant Akko gives me life, look how cute she is!

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This episode was mostly setup. Akko didn't even learn an Aesop directly from being turned into Diana though, and the only thing she learned from it is what was wrotten on her diary. At least it was pretty funny and I guess this is the calm before the storm.

Dunno about a Shiny Chariot prequel, we already know most of her story and are bound to learn even more
You can say that by reading Diana's diary Akko finally realize her gap between Diana even more and also awes Diana.
Sucy cinfirmed to be into Vore
Especially ghost vore.
Doesn't look like any of the girls in the pics.
Hell, she doesn't even look like she's related to Diana, which was everyone's first thought after Ep11
I never expected that she is. By the way, the villain's name is Croix.

This poster is just, gorgeous
97d.jpg

My guess is the girl with glasses on the bottom left, a person sometimes change a lot when it became evil.
She has same hair color, and possibly eyes. And her two partners were the only ones that aren't smiling or happy in the pic. Don't you think it's odd that a team won the race but aren't happy and looked worried?
I'm just curious what's her relationship with Shiny Chariot, were they in the same year?
Nevertheless, I could be wrong.
Also

Elephant Akko gives me life, look how cute she is!
It reminds me of Dumbo and the Pokemon Phanpy :) still, rabbit Akko is still the best.

And this is what happened after she turned into an elephant...

She can still survive with a hole on her head lol.

And this is my suggestion, I think we can make an Little Witch Academia Discussion thread in the media metropolis forum.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't have the money to afford the Switch, but I have my outdated phone and this masterpiece:

The description is even funnier:
“The Legend: The Wild – is an adventure of small princess in town zelda. The breath of the wild wind will take you through forests, mountains, rivers… Help little girl to become a hero of zelda! Take your weapon and start the legend! And the breath of the wild wind will take you to your adventure!”
Why don't app stores have quality control?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Same reason Steam was filled with absolute junk asset flips and the infamous disaster that is Greenlight and the same reason Google/Youtube automated everything. Why bother if there are no consequences for you?

Though Google's screwed as they're going to lose 750 million as advertisers don't want their ads on videos supporting hate speech or whatnot after both Pewdiepie and Jontron, 2 popular people there, did bad things even if it was a joke for the former

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I heard you gotta fight
all the blights before calamity ganon if you don't free the divine beasts.

That's intense.
Tempted to get another profile up and start a new file just to try this.

Every blight not in Camel II: Electric Boogaloo ain't **** anyway; maybe a boss rush will give them their edge back.

I'm sure there's a cynical reason.

But my headcanon is that it's hard to remove something when you fall out of your chair laughing.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Ironically those types of squids are called "Bigfin Octopus"

Because obviously it's the fin that's the most noticeable part

Edit:

I'm sure some of you know that squid's have beaks

Well, most of the time

Presenting, the human toothed Squid!
Looks like a meme. Or some Annoying Orange crap
That section in a nutshell.
Yiga Clan is really the DK crew

D

Deleted member

You can say that by reading Diana's diary Akko finally realize her gap between Diana even more and also awes Diana.

Especially ghost vore.

I never expected that she is. By the way, the villain's name is Croix.

This poster is just, gorgeous

View attachment 127377
My guess is the girl with glasses on the bottom left, a person sometimes change a lot when it became evil.
She has same hair color, and possibly eyes. And her two partners were the only ones that aren't smiling or happy in the pic. Don't you think it's odd that a team won the race but aren't happy and looked worried?
I'm just curious what's her relationship with Shiny Chariot, were they in the same year?
Nevertheless, I could be wrong.

It reminds me of Dumbo and the Pokemon Phanpy :) still, rabbit Akko is still the best.

And this is what happened after she turned into an elephant...

She can still survive with a hole on her head lol.

And this is my suggestion, I think we can make an Little Witch Academia Discussion thread in the media metropolis forum.
Nevermimd, I just realised that I'm being a dumb dumb
I thought it couldn't be her because of the hair color difference(the girl in the pic looks to have slightly a darker shade but I think it would have to be a red herring to have them have thse same color AND also looking suspicious in the photo
Besides, Chariot can change her hair, duh

Also, theory time, the last flashback of Chariot showing off her signature spells is from Croix's persperctive

I dunno about a thread, I barely go anywhere on Smashboards outside of this thread and I don't think there are many people watching it in the forums. But it's your choice whether or not to do it, so do whatever you feel like

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Why hello everyone! Haven't been on in a while, because of work and Zelda, but mostly Zelda. That game is so good. I've spent hours on end just running around looking for shrines and korok seeds. Been pulling my hair out looking for that
Bronze Idol somewhere in the Gerudo Highlands and that Blue Flame Lanturn in Akkala
I can't find either one. Maybe someday i'll find them...

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Ironically those types of squids are called "Bigfin Octopus"

Because obviously it's the fin that's the most noticeable part

Edit:

I'm sure some of you know that squid's have beaks

Well, most of the time

Presenting, the human toothed Squid!
This is Shuma-Gorath's long-lost cousin

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Chun-Li's victory as expected one. Many people always viewed her as the second most popular Street Fighter of all time. Blanka and Dhalsim were pretty much the underdogs, even Ken still had a following despite being a semi-clone of Ryu today.

More Strett Fighters from the most famous game (2) are here. Your choices are Guile, Sagat, E. Honda, and Zangeif. Here comes the dead Guile memes that made me cringe than laugh.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Tagging @Champ Black because he's another notable Street Fighter fan here.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Chun-Li's victory as expected one. Many people always viewed her as the second most popular Street Fighter of all time. Blanka and Dhalsim were pretty much the underdogs, even Ken still had a following despite being a semi-clone of Ryu today.

More Strett Fighters from the most famous game (2) are here. Your choices are Guile, Sagat, E. Honda, and Zangeif. Here comes the dead Guile memes that made me cringe than laugh.

GUILE'S THEME WILL NEVER DIE OR CRINGE DAMMIT

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever

Why are you sticking with SF2 characters? I know it's the most popular game in the series but like.. come on, most of these characters wouldn't be unique in a Smash setting.

Like what would E.Honda do besides be another heavy? How would Namco/Nintendo get Guile, a charge character, to work in Smash?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Why are you sticking with SF2 characters? I know it's the most popular game in the series but like.. come on, most of these characters wouldn't be unique in a Smash setting.

Like what would E.Honda do besides be another heavy? How would Namco/Nintendo get Guile, a charge character, to work in Smash?
Aussie tends to make multiple polls do chances are she wants to get the 2 characters done with first, then the others

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Like what would E.Honda do besides be another heavy?
Legacy, nuff said.

Though I agree that most of the Street Fighter 2 characters are nothing special with some exceptions (like Bison). The Alpha, 4, and 5 cast has are far more variety as far as abilities go.

I'll be exploring the entire series cast this week, except the EX characters as they are far too unlikely (and owned by a different company too). Honda wouldn't add nothing other than being a heavy hitting rushdown character while Zangeif is at least a grappler.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I understand the necessity to cover every facet of Street Fighter history, but I just personally don't get it. Maybe I'm thinking too much in terms of mechanics. Sorry if I'm being rude.

The only other SF characters that should ever be in Smash, imo, is Chun-li, because she provides a unique gameplay style- methodical zoning with mobility and Street Fighter damage.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Serebii has reported that the Pokémon Company has banned 7,651 Sun & Moon players for using save editors.

Hope none of y'all are part of this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I accidentally voted Sagat, but Zangief was going to win this with no problem.(Guile is popular, but I guess he just has a boring move set.)

I'm surprised there's no Cammy, M. Bison, or Vega, those are pretty popular, fun, and notable SF2 characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Face the facts, no one laughs at Guile's Theme Goes with Everything videos anymore except for Guile fanboys and noobs.

Also, Zangeif is literally crushing him like a sparrow's egg between his thighs. Best morning I woke up to.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
People don't laugh at Gui
Face the facts, no one laughs at Guile's Theme Goes with Everything videos anymore except for Guile fanboys and noobs.

Also, Zangeif is literally crushing him like a sparrow's egg between his thighs. Best morning I woke up to.
People don't like Guile's theme because HAHA FUNNY MEME EX DEEE
People like Guile's Theme because it's a kick ass theme

D

Deleted member

People don't laugh at Gui
People don't like Guile's theme because HAHA FUNNY MEME EX DEEE
People like Guile's Theme because it's a kick *** theme
He specifically said people that laugh at the theme though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>When you buy Castlevania : Symphony of the Night just right

Yeah I know, this meme is dead but the images are still pretty funny.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Nevermimd, I just realised that I'm being a dumb dumb
I thought it couldn't be her because of the hair color difference(the girl in the pic looks to have slightly a darker shade but I think it would have to be a red herring to have them have thse same color AND also looking suspicious in the photo
Besides, Chariot can change her hair, duh

Also, theory time, the last flashback of Chariot showing off her signature spells is from Croix's persperctive

I dunno about a thread, I barely go anywhere on Smashboards outside of this thread and I don't think there are many people watching it in the forums. But it's your choice whether or not to do it, so do whatever you feel like
Again, I may be wrong. We'll just have to wait and see.
And I didn't watch any trailer yet, so I didn't know about your last sentence lol.

Right now I think I'm not gonna make the thread, make post here is enough.
New Spidey trailer.

This is looking really good.

Indeed, but I'm gonna watch Guardians of The Galaxy Vol 2 first.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I don't think I want more Street Fighter characters in Smash. Giving all of them the SF controls like Ryu has would feel weird to me, but so would giving them to only Ryu.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Kingdom Hearts is 15 years old now. Crazy to believe one of my most (dearly) beloved games is that old now.

Nomura made some cool artwork to celebrate.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Strange, I half expected @Thatkidwiththeafro to appear after you basically crushed his husbando Azure. :p

Meanwhile, the film industry is reviving Jumanji without the magic board game. Then what's the bloody point if they completely miss the point of what Jumanji is supposed to be about? That's going to fail harder than the live action Mulan.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Strange, I half expected @Thatkidwiththeafro to appear after you basically crushed his husbando Azure. :p

Meanwhile, the film industry is reviving Jumanji without the magic board game. Then what's the bloody point if they completely miss the point of what Jumanji is supposed to be about? That's going to fail harder than the live action Mulan.
> Takes out the board game that is a big part of the original movie and book.
> Stills calls it Jumanji

That sounds a failure before the damn movie even came out. Why deviate from the source material and the MOST important part of it? It might as well be a generic forgettable movie about the dangerous African jungles.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
If they play like Ryu, don't play them, problem solved.
I think you mean "If they play like Ryu, someone ****ed up really badly"

But Jumanji without the board game is like Venom without Spiderm-oh
Or a Sonic show with someone other than Sonic as the main prota-oh
Or a Dragon Ball adaptation without a Kamehamaha being a big ass las-oh

Who keeps ****ing up?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Robin Williams would rise from his grave and spit on it, imo.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Tempted to get another profile up and start a new file just to try this.

Every blight not in Camel II: Electric Boogaloo ain't **** anyway; maybe a boss rush will give them their edge back.

I'm sure there's a cynical reason.

But my headcanon is that it's hard to remove something when you fall out of your chair laughing.
When my friend told me he said you fought the divine beasts so I thought he meant the giant sheikah robots and I was terrified.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Who's putting this out.. ah Columbia.
They're owned by... Sony. That explains it all.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I've been spotted!

I'm [unfortunately] surviving. Besides Overwatch, I haven't really touched many other games in a while because of course work for uni that's occupying my time. Good luck on the Twitch streaming gig!
WHOA HEY IT'S THAT GUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom