• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
People are blaming her for this but Bioware's to blame as they shouldn't have hired her in the first place
That's why my response is "I don't know what's going on in this world sometimes".

I have nothing against her but Bioware must have been desperate if they hired her.

I just hope no silly controversy comes out of this.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's why my response is "I don't know what's going on in this world sometimes".

I have nothing against her but Bioware must have been desperate if they hired her.

It has already taken Gamergate tones, I'm afraid.

This was even before the hilarious horrendous animation became known.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

If anything, Bioware can use her as a scapegoat and knowing the gg crowd they've already sent her death threats like to whoever wrote 3's story

Ivander

Smash Legend
I've done the 1st-8th Stratum quests and I'm 5/15 on the Infantry and Flier Tenth Stratum quests. Hinoka and Camilla have been putting in work getting me those Flier quest wins.

On the subject of inheritance, I'm interested to try putting one of the -blade tomes on one of the magic cavaliers. Imagine Gronnblade with the ridiculous bonuses you can get from Hone/Fortify cavalry.

Also, the FE Heroes twitter is doing another campaign for free orbs and stuff. This time it's a trivia quiz about the game.

According to the person who posted this on SF, the first question is: What's the name of Askr Kingdom's "Special Force" in #FEHeroes?
1 - Weissritter
2 - Shepherds
3 - Order of Heroes
4 - Sable Order
And of course I won't get any cause I don't have any interest in having a Twitter account.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
And of course I won't get any cause I don't have any interest in having a Twitter account.
I think you'll still get them. Usually when they do these events, they just sort of hand it out to all of the players anyway because it's not like they can identify player accounts by their Twitter accounts.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's not like you can link your Twitter account to the game anyway, so no one will be left out.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I have to wonder when Development on ME: A began because a Game like Breath of the Wild, it's clear every year we didn't have a new Zelda was a year going into that but with ME: A... It feels like on of the bigwigs declared the money pile was getting small and demanded the game be made ASAP by the lowest bidder.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm assuming the reward is communal, like the retweet events they've done in the past.
I think you'll still get them. Usually when they do these events, they just sort of hand it out to all of the players anyway because it's not like they can identify player accounts by their Twitter accounts.
Ah, that's right. When the tons of Twitter retweets happened and succeeded, everybody got the 10,000/20,000 feathers, right? Here's hoping everybody goes for the right answers.

Edit: In Overwatch news, Lucio is getting changed big time, especially with his reduced AoE aura. Not to mention Orisa is coming out this Tuesday. Man, this upcoming update is going to bring lots of changes.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Ah, that's right. When the tons of Twitter retweets happened and succeeded, everybody got the 10,000/20,000 feathers, right? Here's hoping everybody goes for the right answers.

Edit: In Overwatch news, Lucio is getting changed big time, especially with his reduced AoE aura. Not to mention Orisa is coming out this Tuesday. Man, this upcoming update is going to bring lots of changes.
As I understand it Lucio's effects are more powerful in exchange for having to actually be in the fight and not a million miles away cutting a new record deal. Sounds like it'll improve the game but I think Lucio needs competition in the speed boost category. Ever since Nano got nerfed he's the only one with the power and it seems like there'd be more who should do it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'Watched Doctor Strange today.
I like it, it's not the best Marvel movie ever. But it was enjoyable.
The CGI however, holy strange, that was godlike.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I want to see them pull out Shuma, though Strange 2 is getting Nightmare iirc
More than likely, at least. It's not confirmed, but pretty heavily hinted at. Originally they wanted Nightmare in the first one, but they felt the Nightmare Realm was too much of a stretch for a first go around since they needed to establish magic in general first.

In other words, prime sequel material. Definitely hoping for Shuma Gorath at some point though.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Thanks to the Exp Boost in FE:H, Ive been able to level up Hana 40 times, and Im still going. I upgraded from a 3-Star Waifu to 4-Star Waifu. The Inherit options are so good, its almost broken.

Chrono.

Thanks to the Exp Boost in FE:H, Ive been able to level up Hana 40 times, and Im still going. I upgraded from a 3-Star Waifu to 4-Star Waifu. The Inherit options are so good, its almost broken.
The only thing that makes it not broken is that you have to spend SP on the skills.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The only thing that makes it not broken is that you have to spend SP on the skills.
Depending on how your character has been handled before the Skill Inheritance update though, that won't be an issue.

For example, I pulled two 5-Star Eirikas in one pull once (by far the luckiest I've ever had). So I immediately fused them for the extra level up and a huge ton of SP. Base 5-Star Eirika doesn't have a lot of skills left to unlock (and doesn't even have a Special Skill, which are usually more expensive than others), so I got most of her skills early on (probably before I even reached Level 10 with her). So she's sitting at Level 39+1 now with like, 500 SP, even though I got all her skills ages ago.

This means that once I get a character with the skills I want for Eirika, it's an instant fusion without any extra work.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I hate C20 and I never want to see wind again in my life
*sigh*
Oh yeah, I was playing Moon before, let's see that
Caught a Grimer and named her Peri, appropriately
Then Ilima came and effectivelly doomed my Magnemite
Stakeout+Pursuit should NOT be allowed this early in the game, after two Leers there was nothing I could do AND HE SURVIVED WITH BARELY ANY HP COME ON!

Ilima is now officially one of the most dangerous trainers for a Nuzlocker

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man I'm great at Binding of Isaac. Did I say great? I meant awful.
Isn't everyone awful at Binding of Isaac until you die over and over again. Until you finally understand everything that is good and bad and then you take everything you learn and you kill every little piece of garbage that come in your way?
If yes, then don't lose your hope. I'm sure you will become better. It's how die and retry work anyway.

Isn't everyone awful at Binding of Isaac until you die over and over again. Until you finally understand everything that is good and bad and then you take everything you learn and you kill every little piece of garbage that come in your way?
If yes, then don't lose your hope. I'm sure you will become better. It's how die and retry work anyway.
Everyone is terrible at Binding of Isaac until their 200th run where they manage to get 3 good upgrades in a row.

Then they are pros.

Then they play again and get bombs x10 and go back to being ****.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Everyone is terrible at Binding of Isaac until their 200th run where they manage to get 3 good upgrades in a row.

Then they are pros.

Then they play again and get bombs x10 and go back to being ****.
Holy sheep, I was right for once!:4larry:
Today is a strange but good day.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So it seems we now know why Mass Effect Andromeda has screwy animations.

The lead animator is apparently a cosplayer with no experience in game dev.

http://theralphretort.com/a-cosplay...l-animator-for-mass-effect-andromeda-3017017/

I really don't know what's going on in this world sometimes.
I didn't see or pay attention to this before but...
Are peoples are really that stupid those days?!
And we then ask why we haven't find new lifeform in the galaxy, we aren't ready for them.:132:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Been pretty busy this morning, I apologize for not sharing the results earlier. Anyways, Rouge beat out Big the Cat as the most wanted Sega ally. Can't blame them, she's got potential with her spy skills and kickboxing. Not that Big would be a bad choice. As for how the Chaotix one went, Vector won as expected. Espio fared well, but most would agree the croc would make a better representative of the Chaotix as the leader. Sorry @MainJPW, Mighty didn't do well (but it's expected since he's been missing from the games).

Now for this final Sonic poll, it will be about the long forget and obscure ones. We are talking thsoe that appeared in Game Gear spinoffs, fighting games, and Sonic's more older adventures. Your choices are Ray the Flying Squirrel, Nack the Weasel (Or Fang the Sniper if you prefer), Bark the Polar Bear, and Bean the Dynamite.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

As promised, Animal Crossing and Advance Wars will be making its way soon. So I'll tag certain someone when the time right.

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
Another one bites the dust, you're now a Jojo fan. Good, very good.

Also, the Egyptc Arc also uses an old song
And damn if Last Train Home doesn't make me sad in the context of Part 3
I got the Queen reference. Part 3 early episode uses The Bangles' Walk like an Egyptian and Part 1 and 2 uses "Roundabout" from Yes, the same group who did Owner of a Lonely Heart. I first noticed the show seriously through Part 4's end credits playing Savage Garden's "I Want You". I got interested and started watching Part 1 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure on Crunchyroll. I liked it ever since. I love the music refrences.

Funny thing about that is, I posted about this in Nintenzone's social when I discovered the use of "I Want You" on this animated showing of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I don't have a favorite Jojo for sure, yet.

D

Deleted member

I got the Queen reference. Part 3 early episode uses The Bangles' Walk like an Egyptian and Part 1 and 2 uses "Roundabout" from Yes, the same group who did Owner of a Lonely Heart. I first noticed the show seriously through Part 4's end credits playing Savage Garden's "I Want You". I got interested and started watching Part 1 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure on Crunchyroll. I liked it ever since. I love the music refrences.

Funny thing about that is, I posted about this in Nintenzone's social when I discovered the use of "I Want You" on this animated showing of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I don't have a favorite Jojo for sure, yet.
I know that all of them are existing songs, I mentioned that because you didn't talk about Last Train Home.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I am also intrested in Binding of Issac on switch, should I get it?
Yeah, I like its random nature; there's something really fun about going from shotting tears while struggling with swarms of enemies to cleaning rooms by blast vomiting blood with supreme authority.

Blue_Sword_Edge

Smash Lord
NNID
Blue_Sword_Edge
3DS FC
1633-5415-5386
I know that all of them are existing songs, I mentioned that because you didn't talk about Last Train Home.
I didn't know about "Last Train Home" prior to the show. I'll give it a listen. I personally can't wait to see what part 4 will bring.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Been pretty busy this morning, I apologize for not sharing the results earlier. Anyways, Rouge beat out Big the Cat as the most wanted Sega ally. Can't blame them, she's got potential with her spy skills and kickboxing. Not that Big would be a bad choice. As for how the Chaotix one went, Vector won as expected. Espio fared well, but most would agree the croc would make a better representative of the Chaotix as the leader. Sorry @MainJPW, Mighty didn't do well (but it's expected since he's been missing from the games).

Now for this final Sonic poll, it will be about the long forget and obscure ones. We are talking thsoe that appeared in Game Gear spinoffs, fighting games, and Sonic's more older adventures. Your choices are Ray the Flying Squirrel, Nack the Weasel (Or Fang the Sniper if you prefer), Bark the Polar Bear, and Bean the Dynamite.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

As promised, Animal Crossing and Advance Wars will be making its way soon. So I'll tag certain someone when the time right.
Mah Boi Bark. REPRESENT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom