• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
@Zebei Chrono. Chrono. @IceBreakerXY @Champ Black

Time to screencap Paige's profile on the WWE page, tomorrow she'll get fired so hard that her profile will be absent from the alumini section too. Hell, The Rock might shutdown the movie project.

Mass Effect Andromeda has some really high quality animation.

Seriously, how did you manage to screw up this badly?

Graphics Department: "Yo, can we get a raise?"
Producers: "No"
*cue to the video*

Also OT, but I need a pro for this: can you remove the black background and the tiny gray rectangles of this image? :p
b78.png

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I read the comment section.

Sonic fanbase is looking good fam.

Chrono.

And people thought KOFXIV looked bad.
@Zebei Chrono. Chrono. @IceBreakerXY @Champ Black

Time to screencap Paige's profile on the WWE page, tomorrow she'll get fired so hard that her profile will be absent from the alumini section too. Hell, The Rock might shutdown the movie project.
I think she'll be be fine, it wasn't really her fault and Seth got off scot free with a similar scandal over his head.

I'm slightly more worried about Woods though because he does run a PG video game channel that little kids visit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Thanks, man :denzel:
The inner black outlines of the numbers are gone too, but I can work with that.

I think she'll be be fine, it wasn't really her fault and Seth got off scot free with a similar scandal over his head.

I'm slightly more worried about Woods though because he does run a PG video game channel that little kids visit.
I thought the same thing, however one new image involves the NXT Women's Championship Belt being disrespected soooo... RIP
Burn that belt, Vince, and redesign Asuka's one.

Xavier's Channel might have to disable comments for a while.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Thanks, man :denzel:
The inner black outlines of the numbers are gone too, but I can work with that.

I thought the same thing, however one new image involves the NXT Women's Championship Belt being disrespected soooo... RIP

Xavier's Channel might have to disable comments for a while.
Lmao I made that post before I saw that pic RIP.

Yeeeaaaaah this is not good.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Came here to say that Super Mario 64 has one of the best soundtracks to this day. Music like Dire Dire Docks, Inside the Castle Walls, Bomb-omb Battlefield, Slider, and many more are just so good to listen to.

D

Deleted member

I just finished watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 3 on Crunchyroll and have seen the previous two parts.

I like the shows and the boat load of music references. Also, I liked the end credits to Part 1 & 2 being an old song and the end credits to the early Part 3 episodes. I am an old music fan and and liked those songs.

As for Part 4, time to watch those episodes.
Another one bites the dust, you're now a Jojo fan. Good, very good.

Also, the Egyptc Arc also uses an old song
And damn if Last Train Home doesn't make me sad in the context of Part 3

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Funny, it's been a year since I started working on translating Touhou to Hindi.

Long journey. My knowledge of Hindi, Urdu, Japanese, Sanskrit and Buddhism all took a leap due to how chock-full of references Touhou is.

It's constantly jumping between the Japanese, English and Hindi Wikipedias, as well Japanese and Hindi dictionaries to find a word that conveys the meaning just right.

I'm quite happy how things have turned out.

th128-title-title_logoh.png

lang_ja-th13-title-title_logoh.png

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Funny, it's been a year since I started working on translating Touhou to Hindi.

Long journey. My knowledge of Hindi, Urdu, Japanese, Sanskrit and Buddhism all took a leap due to how chock-full of references Touhou is.

It's constantly jumping between the Japanese, English and Hindi Wikipedias, as well Japanese and Hindi dictionaries to find a word that conveys the meaning just right.

I'm quite happy how things have turned out.

You should be proud bud.

Ya did a good thing. Now Hindi speakers can enjoy Touhou games!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You should be proud bud.

Ya did a good thing. Now Hindi speakers can enjoy Touhou games!
To be fair, most Hindi speakers already know English, so it's not like they couldn't enjoy it before.

I admittedly did it more for self-gratification, but still, it was fun.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm trying to figure out why there's an empty area on the Switch's Joy cons that make using them individually a little awkward. They could have made them smaller but why didn't they? Needed the room for the tech to fit or was the aesthetics of them being the same size of the screen.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Finished watching a playthrough of Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations yesterday. So I'm done with the trilogy and am now on to the first Apollo Justice game.

Man, that last case with Dahlia Hawthorne was awesome and kinda dark.

---

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

**** I JUST WATCHED A MHA TRAILER AND IT SAID 3/25 LIKE WHAT I THOUGHT IT ONLY STARTED ON APRIL 1ST HOLY **** I'M SO HYPED JUST ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL ITS GLORIOUS RETURN

*ahem*
I also found out the BSD anine cut a scene way back in the first arc that had Fyodor and Agatha Christie in it but the important thing is Agatha because, while Fyodor shows up at the end of the anime and has his whole arc going right now, Agatha only shows up here and so I had never seen her BSD design.
But of course, knowing Harukawa, it obviously means that...

...I love her already
Order of the Clock Tower Arc when?
Also new avi yay

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
**** I JUST WATCHED A MHA TRAILER AND IT SAID 3/25 LIKE WHAT I THOUGHT IT ONLY STARTED ON APRIL 1ST HOLY **** I'M SO HYPED JUST ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL ITS GLORIOUS RETURN

*ahem*
I also found out the BSD anine cut a scene way back in the first arc that had Fyodor and Agatha Christie in it but the important thing is Agatha because, while Fyodor shows up at the end of the anime and has his whole arc going right now, Agatha only shows up here and so I had never seen her BSD design.
But of course, knowing Harukawa, it obviously means that...

...I love her already
Order of the Clock Tower Arc when?
Also new avi yay
You're channelling your inner Fal
Also lmao I'm looking at people's opinion on Iron Fist, my god, this is such a good trainwreck

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Don't know if it's been posted yet, but some more Sonic Forces tidbits have come out from IGN.

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2017/03/17/sonic-forces-gameplay-eyes-on-impressions

-The level we have been shown is one of the more aesthetically grim parts of the game, and not every level is going to have this dark a tone.
-Letter based ranking system for stages returns.
-Tails confirmed (not like there was any doubt).
-The level design isn't quite that linear throughout the whole level we saw, it opens up once you get beyond that opening stretch.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm currently playing Aviary Attorney and it's as great as it sounds. Looks to be on the short side, but it's interesting how you can completely skip over evidence and only learn that in the final trial.
And I like it they put Ace Attorney's stepladder joke in the game.

D

Deleted member

So, to those who have BotW, are there multiple saves?
You're channelling your inner Fal
Also lmao I'm looking at people's opinion on Iron Fist, my god, this is such a good trainwreck
Because of the "hype" part or the "praising cute girls" one?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Holy ****

This is a pic of Iron Fist
The guy who was stuck in Asia
Is wearing ****ing shoes in the dojo
And someone found a REALLY good reason why they should have had a costume, Finn Jones can't fight for ****, and having the mask means you can replace him with a competent stunt double
So, to those who have BotW, are there multiple saves?

Because of the "hype" part or the "praising cute girls" one?
Because you posted it twice

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
That moment you're randomly exploring the Gerudo desert and you find a random shrine that was hidden in the sands...

This is why you keep exploring...

Also new avi!

D

Deleted member

Holy ****

This is a pic of Iron Fist
The guy who was stuck in Asia
Is wearing ****ing shoes in the dojo
And someone found a REALLY good reason why they should have had a costume, Finn Jones can't fight for ****, and having the mask means you can replace him with a competent stunt double
This is got hard to get right damnit
All you need to do is watch one single anime and you'll learn that "shoes inside houses=bad"
Because you posted it twice
Wait, what?
*checks post*
GODDAMNIT

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Reading AT&T's description of the new Samurai Jack episodes is odd. They describe the main plot of the show rather than the episode in question and still credit Mako despite his death long ago (and list before Phil LaMarr, might I add)

Guess they just took the lazy route.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I like how many broken combinations result from inheriting skills in FE Heroes.

Sanaki's Bolganone is pretty OP. Now give it Draconic Aura and boost it by 30%.
Nino's Gronnblade is powerful. Let's add Dragon Fang to it and boost it by 50%.

lol

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Just saw the Rebels "Twin Suns" episode (AKA the Maul vs Kenobi one).

Most of the episode is Ezra and Chopper wandering around Tatooine with Maul using Ezra to lure Obi-Wan out.

The main "fight" between Maul and Kenobi is really quick and clinical (a good thing) plus the talk they have just afterwards is great.
"Is he the Chosen One?"
"He is"
"He will avenge us"

It's an actual case of coming full circle. Obi-Wan changing to Qui-Gon's stance. Maul trying to do what he did to Qui-Gon. Obi-Wan holding a dying Maul and discussing the Chosen One like he did with Qui-Gon. Furthermore it shows that Kenobi has become a complete Master of the force and himself.

It's one of the best Star Wars duels in my opinion. Both sides are fighting for something, whether it be Maul wanting to pile the misery on to Obi-Wan and get revenge or Obi-Wan's need to protect Luke.

Speaking of Luke...
The episode ends on THAT sunset with Luke in the distance running inside his house as Beru calls him in (pretty sure the voice clip was ripped from ANH) as Obi-Wan watches from a distance. Plus they have Binary Sunset play just as the credits roll.

D

Deleted member

ONE OF MY TEACHERS WAS WEARING A FEDORA TODAY
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED!?!?

lol
If I still had Heroes I'd make sure to build a team around Nino's Gronnblade
Hone and Rally skills on three other units and watch as she kills everything

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

lol
You think Sanaki is strong with Bolganone? Wait until you get her to 5* and she gets Cymbeline.
But now I know what I'm doing with that free :4corrinf: from yesterday.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I've done the 1st-8th Stratum quests and I'm 5/15 on the Infantry and Flier Tenth Stratum quests. Hinoka and Camilla have been putting in work getting me those Flier quest wins.

On the subject of inheritance, I'm interested to try putting one of the -blade tomes on one of the magic cavaliers. Imagine Gronnblade with the ridiculous bonuses you can get from Hone/Fortify cavalry.

Also, the FE Heroes twitter is doing another campaign for free orbs and stuff. This time it's a trivia quiz about the game.

According to the person who posted this on SF, the first question is: What's the name of Askr Kingdom's "Special Force" in #FEHeroes?
1 - Weissritter
2 - Shepherds
3 - Order of Heroes
4 - Sable Order

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You think Sanaki is strong with Bolganone? Wait until you get her to 5* and she gets Cymbeline.
But now I know what I'm doing with that free :4corrinf: from yesterday.
Grah, I keep confusing the two.

She is 5 star.

Screenshot_20170318-222414.png

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've done the 1st-8th Stratum quests and I'm 5/15 on the Infantry and Flier Tenth Stratum quests. Hinoka and Camilla have been putting in work getting me those Flier quest wins.

On the subject of inheritance, I'm interested to try putting one of the -blade tomes on one of the magic cavaliers. Imagine Gronnblade with the ridiculous bonuses you can get from Hone/Fortify cavalry.

Also, the FE Heroes twitter is doing another campaign for free orbs and stuff. This time it's a trivia quiz about the game.

According to the person who posted this on SF, the first question is: What's the name of Askr Kingdom's "Special Force" in #FEHeroes?
1 - Weissritter
2 - Shepherds
3 - Order of Heroes
4 - Sable Order
I wonder if the people answering wrong legitimately don't know, or are just trying to troll the player base.

Because it's not hard to look it up even if you aren't sure.

Speaking of Skill Inheritance, I've been looking to dabble into that too. I want to give Eirika a special skill (she doesn't have one by default so I might as well since she's one of my best units), and it looks like it's between Astra and Ignis. Will have to hope I get a spare Cordelia or Henry. I might also give her that Triangle Advantage skill from Cordelia too (can't remember the exact name of it).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

1 - Weissritter
2 - Shepherds
3 - Order of Heroes
4 - Sable Order
Just 1 orb? blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom