• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Finally stopped being lazy and gave Treasure Knight's stage yet another go recently, so that I could get further in Shovel Knight; finally beating it was satisfying. But also tiring. I'm not looking forward to going back there for any reason whatsoever. :p

I also beat Mole Knight's stage and Polar Knight's stage. Both challenging enough while also not annoying like I found Treasure Knight's stage to be, and I particularly enjoyed the latter stage's mechanics.

At this rate though I don't think I'm going to beat a single stage on my first try without dying at least once or twice. :p This game's fun but man is it tough.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, it's Deen, they were never the best at that but it kinda plays into the charm of Konosuba with the goofy inbetween frames and stuff
Except Explosion, jfc, they blew their whole animation budget on those

With how exaggerated those physics are and how the fanservice is treated(see S1 Ep9), it's obviously played for laughs.

Still have to watch the last ep but I'm saving it for tomorrow since I have a one-hour bus ride
I know all that. And I am like, if the bad animation is used to make the character more funny and expressif. Is this real "bad" animation? Or just a mean to make the jokes better?

Yeah, but, if you know the bumer of peoples that get triggered by seeing boobs everywhere and say that the show is "bad" because of that. You be for one hell of a ride, right Jack?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'm currently rewriting Batman v Superman into a :4mario: v :4sonic: movie. It's gonna be great!

Dunno who Luthor or Doomsday are. Or Martha

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I want Resident Evil 7 and Dragon Quest Builders on the Switch!
I can name a number of things I want on the Switch.

That being said, Dissidia 2015 for Switch. Got to keep the series portable like it's predecessors.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'm currently rewriting Batman v Superman into a :4mario: v :4sonic: movie. It's gonna be great!

Dunno who Luthor or Doomsday are. Or Martha
Luthor should be some random OC Facebook ****boy pretending to be Eggman.
Doomsday is some Bowser abomination.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I have to say I'm very disappointed I can't ride an Eldin Ostrich...

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Luthor should be some random OC Facebook ****boy pretending to be Eggman.
Doomsday is some Bowser abomination.

Nah, Luthor is Eggman. Metal Sonic or Chaos as Doomsday? And Shadow as Joker.
...So who's Batman and who's Superman?

I imagine Mario as Batman and Sonic as Superman.
Probably

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe Sonic should be the flash. Since, Y'know.

They both are arrogant and like jokes

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He'll be Cyborg
Well, I was thinking about that but I'm not exactly sure the personality of mega man lines up with Cyborg that well. Then there is the Alliteration of the names. Blue Bomber, Blue Beetle

Edit: EH, I mean it was completely the BB thing, lol. I guess his personality doesn't fit Blue Beetle either

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was going by the logic that Sonic and Superman both use mostly innate abilities.

While Batman and Mario mostly use some kind of tool to do what they do, while also having some all-round signature abilities.

And then there's the fact that Batman literally had to get a special BS suit to fight Superman. Like a Mario power-up suit or somethin'.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The one and only Eggman dominated his foes as the true victor. Yeah, it was a bit one sided after all. But at least there's some mild interest in both Chaos and Mephiles. Zavok might as well be an unpopular villain.

Now this one will be about notable allies in the Sonic series, whether they worked with Sonic or even the other hedgehogs. Your choices are Big the Cat, Rouge the Bat, Cream the Rabbit with Cheese as her partner, and Tikal the Echidna. I feel this one will be interesting because of Big's Fishing memes and jokes about Rouge's sexiness.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And thanks alot for making me laugh SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft . That made my evening. :laugh:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The one and only Eggman dominated his foes as the true victor. Yeah, it was a bit one sided after all. But at least there's some mild interest in both Chaos and Mephiles. Zavok might as well be an unpopular villain.

Now this one will be about notable allies in the Sonic series, whether they worked with Sonic or even the other hedgehogs. Your choices are Big the Cat, Rouge the Bat, Cream the Rabbit with Cheese as her partner, and Tikal the Echidna. I feel this one will be interesting because of Big's Fishing memes and jokes about Rouge's sexiness.

And thanks alot for making me laugh SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft . That made my evening. :laugh:
Now you've really done it. Big is a massive Sonic meme these days, so expect a lot of Big's Fishing jokes.

Oh and Big votes. Very big ones.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Big is not a meme.

He's an inspiring Fisher Cat who sets off on a dangerous journey to save his best friend from the clutches of evil.

Show some respect.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Guys, something's wrong with Takumi.

He needs an intervention.

Takumi.exe does not compute.

Big is not a meme.

He's an inspiring Fisher Cat who sets off on a dangerous journey to save his best friend from the clutches of evil.

Show some respect.
The only everyman who is brave enough to face Eggman and Chaos with no weaponry or superhuman abilities just to save his polliwog pal.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Did you already do the metal sonic one because my vote goes to him

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Did you already do the metal sonic one because my vote goes to him
Yeah, the Metal Sonic one was this morning and voting is closed.

Though he still won anyway given his only competition was Omega, Gamma, and Emerl (Which isn't saying much).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The only everyman who is brave enough to face Eggman and Chaos with no weaponry or superhuman abilities just to save his polliwog pal.
FYI, Big did use more weapons (using his fishing pole/bait as one and a baseball bat) and superhuman abilities (Spin Dash and Homing Attack) in the events of Sonic Heroes.

But unless you meant just Sonic Adventure, then sure. He did nothing but fish the frog out of Chaos.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I don't want to start something, especially as you're a very strict mod imo, but technically Champ didn't start it, so if anything, shouldn't both parties be warned as Golden was referring to Champ's tweet?
Let's just say I have this already taken care of. I've taken that into account already. For the record, I'd prefer mod-related stuff like this was solely taken to PM's since what a Mod does when it comes to a user(if it's not intentionally supposed to be said in public) is meant for PM's. So please PM me next time you feel a decision of mine was incorrect. I appreciate feedback like that.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I have been playing around with the Live2D stuff from FE Fates (as one of my previous posts alluded to).

I actually noticed a nice little tidbit while doing so.

Felicia has her hair untied on the Live2D model.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well, I was thinking about that but I'm not exactly sure the personality of mega man lines up with Cyborg that well. Then there is the Alliteration of the names. Blue Bomber, Blue Beetle

Edit: EH, I mean it was completely the BB thing, lol. I guess his personality doesn't fit Blue Beetle either
Well, Blue Beetle doesn't seem like he'll be in the DCEU anytime sOON, so yeah. :/
And they're both pretty overrated.

FYI, Big did use more weapons (using his fishing pole/bait as one and a baseball bat) and superhuman abilities (Spin Dash and Homing Attack) in the events of Sonic Heroes.

But unless you meant just Sonic Adventure, then sure. He did nothing but fish the frog out of Chaos.
Big is the best

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was looking up a shot recipe and the site asked "Are you over 21 log in with facebook or X to prove it"

then down below it had an option "I'm not 21 but I want to see the content anyway."

And it just lets you

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Seems like too little too late but eh.
Yeah, lol. Why'd they wait so long between the iphone and android release?

I mean, everyone who talked about Mario Run said "It was good for the first few hours but it's repetitive and the always online feature is horrible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom