• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Almost chose Chaos 0 over Eggman, his moveset from Battle would be interesting to see in a Smash game. Plenty of moves from SA1, 2 and Battle to work with.
Chaos is one of those characters oozing with potential (no pun intended).

That's why I've included him other than being an interesting SA villain.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I got Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+. Let's see how this game is. I've never played the game in any form.

Just got done making two support threads in the Speculation section. I forgot how much fun that was. :p
Editing the Viridi thread to make sense for the new times is great. I'm hoping just a little no one makes a Ridley thread so I can haha

Also, lol, Zebei makes typos even when he's modding
Typo powers > Mod powers

I just checked the character support forum.
>No John Cena for Smash thread.

Absolutely disappointed.

Inb4 you can't see the thread.
Best you will get is an inciniroar or hawlucha thread.

. . .Unless the poer goes to my head and I make a Chris Jericho thread.

:061:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I remember seeing a fake Smash 4 leak saying Eggman was playable, and he was described as playing like :4bowserjr:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I remember seeing a fake Smash 4 leak saying Eggman was playable, and he was described as playing like :4bowserjr:
Funny story, people think Eggman would be a Bowser Junior clone if he's ever playable.

Especially when he's smart enough to build more creative weaponry for his Eggpod.

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Chaos always stood out compared to most other Sonic villains to me. I dunno if it's because of the overall design or what, but I've always liked Chaos, despite disliking every other non-Eggman villain.

:094:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Best you will get is an inciniroar or hawlucha thread.

. . .Unless the poer goes to my head and I make a Chris Jericho thread.

The Thread of Jericho, create it maaaan.

But tbh Incenaroar and Rey Hawsterio are great ideas too.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
If you're a wrestling fan, I suggest you stay off of Twitter for a while.

Let's just say that the Paige saga just went to a whole new level and I'm gonna leave it right here

Funny story, people think Eggman would be a Bowser Junior clone if he's ever playable.

Especially when he's smart enough to build more creative weaponry for his Eggpod.
I was thinking more of a BJ/ROB fusion with the Egg Walker from SA2

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Bravely Default Update:

Fought Alternis Dim. Then the game basically threw me a mind screw. Sheesh.

I'm surprised how many optional bosses the game throws at you at this point. Damn. Too bad they only give job points, not EXP.

Oh, and by the way, I must applaud the Ninja sidequest. It really gave me an Umineko no Naku Koro Ni vibe, which I was really happy about.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We did it! Me and my sister have finished Resident Evil 7!
Gosh, this was amazing! Best games we have played together for sure!^^

Bravely Default Update:

I'm surprised how many optional bosses the game throws at you at this point. Damn. Too bad they only give job points, not EXP.

Oh, and by the way, I must applaud the Ninja sidequest. It really gave me an Umineko no Naku Koro Ni vibe, which I was really happy about.
Welp you are about caught up to where I stopped playing

You're also at about the part where BD gets 90% of its flak. Good luck!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Bravely Default Update:

Get prepared for some major bull **** coming up.

D

Deleted member

Is Fal playing BD really slowly or does "that bull****" just takes a lot of time to show up? Because I remember hearing it happened around when you have progressed about 60% of the game

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
One thing I'm really liking about Sonic Forces is how the environment is designed. It's like a blend between the Classic and Modern artstyles. You have modern, contemporary buildings and streets, mixed in with blocky, "hills" with alternating shades of earth.
Sonic_Forces_-_Modern_Sonic_Gameplay_SXSW_1489690773.mov_snapshot_00.28_[2017.03.17_14.37.46].png
In previous games, they were designed to be more, realistic looking, but the classic games, this is how they were naturally laid out.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Are you people referring to the time loop and Alternis Dim's identity?

It certainly was surprising, but I haven't seen anything BS about it.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Bravely Default Update:

Like others said, you have reached the part the game ****s on you
Are you people referring to the time loop and Alternis Dim's identity?

It certainly was surprising, but I haven't seen anything BS about it.
nope not that, you will see

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Is Fal playing BD really slowly or does "that bull****" just takes a lot of time to show up? Because I remember hearing it happened around when you have progressed about 60% of the game
Im sure it happens after you fight Dim. because thats when
Airy tells you "go break those crystals" that you have to repete over and over
Screenshot_2017-03-17-15-13-52-1-1.png

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So much for the luck of the Irish on Paddy's Day.

Spent a while saving up Orbs today and this is all I got.

Definitely approaching my limit with this game.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon what's the ruling on third parties? Because some have a grey area of being on a Nintendo system, but not through their original series.
I totally haven't been prepping a Dante thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bravely Default Update:

The good news is that Ringabel becomes a significantly better character from now on. The game imo doesn't turn that bad yet. There is some important character things after the time loop

Last edited:
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon what's the ruling on third parties? Because some have a grey area of being on a Nintendo system, but not through their original series.
I totally haven't been prepping a Dante thread

for now at lrast, im going to stick with "must have appeared on a nintendo console"

I know it's a fan rule but at the very least during these early stages im going to keep it.

So a guy like Dante who has appeared on nintendo consoles before would be fine.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Imma just save you from being accused of false advertising.

for now at lrast, im going to stick with "must have appeared on a nintendo console"

I know it's a fan rule but at the very least during these early stages im going to keep it.

So a guy like Dante who has appeared on nintendo consoles before would be fine.
Fair enough.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I did a summoning in heroes today hoping for a mage or something good, I got this:
127082[/ATTACH]

IMG_0810.PNG

Pretty good pull. No mages, but Jafar has so many skills! Plus I can give him so good stuff with skill inherit now. I'll definitely train him up. I need to beat the last orb missions anyway. The tenth stratum ones are tough though.

Attachments

Ivander

Smash Legend
So some more BotW stuff:
-I've literally had the Blood Moon happen twice in the same night. I honestly don't know if it shows that Ganon is intent on getting me or if it's some bug that's in the game.
-.....You can mount Lynels? Really? How does that work? What exactly happens? I couldn't find out what due to a lightning bolt hitting the both of us.
-Just cooking one Hearty Radish or Durian gives you food that fully heals you as well as 3 extra hearts. Not so useful at the beginning, but near the end when you have past 15 Hearts, just cooking only one for full recovery is very useful.

Edit: I just had the Blood Moon happen......in the daytime....in the same 24-hour period as the last 2....What?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Better higher quality of yesterdays footage by the way.
In all honesty it looks kinda rough. Understandable, though, it's got 7-8 months before launch. Please be good...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK, Konosuba is officialy the best anime show I have ever seen.
I don't care if the animation isn't amazing of if there is boobs everywhere. If I can laugh to everything this show throw at me. It's a good show in my book.
In short,

Seriously, Micheal Bay NEED to see this anime. It's the anime of his dream I swear!

Burruni

Smash Hero
So some more BotW stuff:
-I've literally had the Blood Moon happen twice in the same night. I honestly don't know if it shows that Ganon is intent on getting me or if it's some bug that's in the game.
-.....You can mount Lynels? Really? How does that work? What exactly happens? I couldn't find out what due to a lightning bolt hitting the both of us.
-Just cooking one Hearty Radish or Durian gives you food that fully heals you as well as 3 extra hearts. Not so useful at the beginning, but near the end when you have past 15 Hearts, just cooking only one for full recovery is very useful.

Edit: I just had the Blood Moon happen......in the daytime....in the same 24-hour period as the last 2....What?
When stunned from a headshot, Link can mount the beasts and slash at them from their back for about 6 strikes before getting tossed off.

Ivander

Smash Legend
When stunned from a headshot, Link can mount the beasts and slash at them from their back for about 6 strikes before getting tossed off.
Are you sure about being stunned by a headshot? Cause I've never been able to get on them when they are stunned, yet when I first learned I could mount them, I snuck around one and got close to them, expecting to Sneakstrike it, and that's when the button told me I could mount it.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Are you sure about being stunned by a headshot? Cause I've never been able to get on them when they are stunned, yet when I first learned I could mount them, I snuck around one and got close to them, expecting to Sneakstrike it, and that's when the button told me I could mount it.
Well, a number of things put them vulnerable for it. Sneaking, stun (speaking from experience on headshot, but the timing's tight), and significant electrical damage.

D

Deleted member

I don't care if the animation isn't amazing
Well, it's Deen, they were never the best at that but it kinda plays into the charm of Konosuba with the goofy inbetween frames and stuff
Except Explosion, jfc, they blew their whole animation budget on those
there is boobs everywhere.
With how exaggerated those physics are and how the fanservice is treated(see S1 Ep9), it's obviously played for laughs.

Still have to watch the last ep but I'm saving it for tomorrow since I have a one-hour bus ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom