• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Already beat BotW it rains too much lol. The difficulty spike is also quite challenging..

Also already made a few theories about the placement of the events in BotW..

So what force awakened sonic :lol:

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Honestly I just hope Forces is a quality game. Like one that not just those who defend Sonic to their last breath will admit was good, like Colors and Generations. Odyssey being better seems like a foregone conclusion (sorry Sonic fans) but that doesn't mean one can't look forward to both, or that Forces can't still be good in its own right.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
i made something crazy once more
i fused.
Geno: face and chest
Mallow: pants and eyes
Vivian: hat and hair and belly part
Registeel: arms
Diancie: diamonds
Lucina: cape
Manaphy: hat tail
Mario odyssey hat: eyes on the hat
Black mage: legs and shoes
Captian falcon: scarf
Fox: Belt
Rosalina: star on the hat
Orb user: weapon

and this is the result:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly I just hope Forces is a quality game. Like one that not just those who defend Sonic to their last breath will admit was good, like Colors and Generations. Odyssey being better seems like a foregone conclusion (sorry Sonic fans) but that doesn't mean one can't look forward to both, or that Forces can't still be good in its own right.
Aaron Webber said something like "Old sega would have rushed this" and the game was meant for last year originally

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Aaron Webber said something like "Old sega would have rushed this" and the game was meant for last year originally
Ok, well that's a good sign, but obviously the proof will be in the pudding. We'll see.

i made something crazy once more
i fused.
Geno: face and chest
Mallow: pants and eyes
Vivian: hat and hair and belly part
Registeel: arms
Diancie: diamonds
Lucina: cape
Manaphy: hat tail
Mario odyssey hat: eyes on the hat
Black mage: legs and shoes
Captian falcon: scarf
Fox: Belt
Rosalina: star on the hat
Orb user: weapon

and this is the result:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What's this now about "Sonic Forces"

Did some kind of Sonic news come out?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have the feeling I missed a lot of pages because I did not hear anything about this

I spent the day watching youtube videos, preparing and cooking Corn beef and cabbage, and eating a pizza

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If the game turns out bad we can pun that "Sonic forces out another turd"

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Holy ****
I just found out you get charged 100s of dollars if you get taken to the hospital by ambulance in America. That's ****ing theft
Yeah, it happened to my family

My step father's daughter was rushed to the hospital by her mother. Nothing was wrong with her either, the mother just wasn't didn't know about the cost.

The mother ended up dying between then and now, and even though the step daughter didn't live with us the bill came to us and my step father refused to pay it.

Apparently refusing to pay for something he had no control over lowered his credit score or whatever it's called.

D

Deleted member

Holy ****
I just found out you get charged 100s of dollars if you get taken to the hospital by ambulance in America. That's ****ing theft
You think that's bad? Pffft, oh boy, once you learn more about American laws.(Though some are so dumb that they aren't really even enforced anyway.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You think that's bad? Pffft, oh boy, once you learn more about American laws.(Though some are so dumb that they aren't really even enforced anyway.)
Seriously though, what BENEFIT is there towards that? Killing off people who can't afford it? The whole point of an ambulance is to safely be brought to the hospital. It's just outright wrong

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Also it's not hundreds of dollars, it's thousands of dollars

D

Deleted member

Seriously though, what BENEFIT is there towards that? Killing off people who can't afford it? The whole point of an ambulance is to safely be brought to the hospital. It's just outright wrong
Maaaaaaan, you guys just want everything to be free and given to you, what lazy millennials. /s

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Also it's not hundreds of dollars, it's thousands of dollars
Why have I only seen this now? It's theft, hospitals and ambulances shouldn't be exclusively for people who can afford to spend 1000s. In the Netherlands, our insurance has a 'own risk' in which it states the maximum we need to pay ourselves for an entire year and the more expensive the insurance is, the lower the 'own risk' is

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why have I only seen this now? It's theft, hospitals and ambulances shouldn't be exclusively for people who can afford to spend 1000s. In the Netherlands, our insurance has a 'own risk' in which it states the maximum we need to pay ourselves for an entire year and the more expensive the insurance is, the lower the 'own risk' is
Well, depending on the circumstance you can get it covered or partially covered by insurance.

But you know, if you ride in an ambulance because you feel slightly ill and are sent home from the hospital because you aren't sick insurance isn't going to cover it. Like my step-sister

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Well, depending on the circumstance you can get it covered or partially covered by insurance.

But you know, if you ride in an ambulance because you feel slightly ill and are sent home from the hospital because you aren't sick insurance isn't going to cover it. Like my step-sister
I understand paying lots for something lije slightly ill, but an ambulance is supposed to be for emergencies. A life or death situation, etc. Isn't that what taxes are for?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA
Iron Fist is officially out and I decided to do some digging. The finale especially is poorly done according to watchers, Danny, a white guy who went to Asia for a bit, lectures an East Asian American on East Asian culture, Finn Jones pulled a "It's not for critics!" despite heavy fan backlash, but Finn Jones also pulled this out
"We filmed the show way before Trump’s election, and I think it’s very interesting to see how that perception, now that Trump’s in power, how it makes it very difficult to root for someone coming from white privilege, when that archetype is public enemy number one."
I refuse to believe that not even a single person got fired after Iron Fist

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't understand why people are getting into which will be better between Sonic Forces and Super Mario Odyssey.

The two games couldn't be any more different from each other, so unless one is a buggy mess or has some huge crutch holding it back, they won't really be comparable. They're also being made for different audiences.

Personally I'm a bit more excited for Sonic Forces, because it's hitting a lot of notes that I think have been missing from Sonic for a while now (mostly the tone and intensity it has to it). There's also the fact that it has me intrigued by and speculating on story elements. While that's something Odyssey probably won't ever do, and I doubt it will surprise me with a new beloved character like Galaxy did. Which is fine, but it just means I already know not to expect anything from the story

Oh, and Sonic Forces will be available on PS4 and PC, so it will have more impressive graphics (HEDGEHOG ENGINE 2.0 BABY) and I won't have to shell out €400 just to play it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

**** man
When you think about it like this it makes it a whole lot sadder
Especially when I can apply it to almost every main character in the show
a white guy who went to Asia for a bit, lectures an East Asian American on East Asian culture,
So, he's a weeb?

D

Deleted member

Sonic Forces and Mario Odyssey both coming out for the holidays.

It's like Sega vs. Nintendo again but only 5000x better.

The very first second of this sexy-saxy trailer from last January's Switch presentation predicted it.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So I signed in to Heroes and randomly got a free 4* F!Corrin. Huh.

Now the question is should I merge her with the one I had already or use her for skill fodder...

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
A closer look at the new fitness stage.
This stage and the first stage that was in the Switch Presentation will be playable in the Testfire.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I signed in to Heroes and randomly got a free 4* F!Corrin. Huh.

Now the question is should I merge her with the one I had already or use her for skill fodder...

I'm not salty.

She totally wasn't part of the first Summoning I ever made.

I totally don't have a Level 40 4-Star FemCorrin waiting to be ranked up.

>.>

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone was talking about how the initial design of the human alien hybrid in Alien Resurrection was too bizarrely sexual

Well DUH, it's all based on the work of HR Giger.

EVERYTHING would have looked like a twisted fusion of human sex and mechanical parts if he had his full way with the movie

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I don't understand why people are getting into which will be better between Sonic Forces and Super Mario Odyssey.

The two games couldn't be any more different from each other, so unless one is a buggy mess or has some huge crutch holding it back, they won't really be comparable. They're also being made for different audiences.

Personally I'm a bit more excited for Sonic Forces, because it's hitting a lot of notes that I think have been missing from Sonic for a while now (mostly the tone and intensity it has to it). There's also the fact that it has me intrigued by and speculating on story elements. While that's something Odyssey probably won't ever do, and I doubt it will surprise me with a new beloved character like Galaxy did. Which is fine, but it just means I already know not to expect anything from the story

Oh, and Sonic Forces will be available on PS4 and PC, so it will have more impressive graphics (HEDGEHOG ENGINE 2.0 BABY) and I won't have to shell out €400 just to play it.
It was inevitable for that to happen though. Remember the Halo vs. Metroid Prime talks back in the day? Games have almost no similarities yet they were still placed against eachother.

I'm more excited for Super Mario Odyssey simply because we might actually see Donkey Kong and the rest of the DK crew. That could definitely change after we see that 3rd playstyle but as of now I've seen more if Odyssey.

The graphics aren't going to be really life or death for me, I just know that an actual full fledged Sonic game on the go will be ****ing outstanding. So I'll definitely pick it up on Switch. Plus, if Odyssey is any indication the Switch COULD be able to display some great graphics edgewise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom