• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Who's this "Garon" supposed to be? Actually, wait a moment... isn't he Ganondorf's long lost little brother who may or may be a descendant of Ganondorf from before Skyward Sword? :4ganondorf:

inb4 GAME THEORY INTENSIFIES (oh wait, nobody really seems to like them now). >_<
He's a Fire Emblem character, your favourite! :D
Idk, depends if your sister is like the person I hate, gets on your *** about everything, acts high and mighty and thinks they are the hot **** all all while acting innocent while riding on my *** while no one ever helps me so Im stuck getting bullied by this ******* and everyone takes their side and never asks me how I feel
Yup. It's almost identical *hug*
I hope this isn't sarcasm XD

Yeah, this is my final form.
That's what happens when you reach the max Bandana Dee support.
It's genuine

Also, although it's something made by Reddit, I would watch the **** out of it

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
At least Ganondorf has a character, even his blandest counterparts have more character than him.

Garon is what happens when you have a generic obvious villain that have little character other than laughing maniacally and making others' lives a living hell.

Even the ending proves that he was never a character at all.
Whether he's a crazy slime monster or a dragon in disguise, he was nothing more than a mindless zombie for Anankos that's a shell of his former self.

If only they shed some light on his character before he became that terrible laughing mess.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yup. It's almost identical *hug*
I would single them out but Im sure it will look like Im the asshole and no one will believe me. you dont know how much I was get them out of my life any way possable. Any way. Because they have been nothing but a ****ing bully to me and I just want them away from me for all enternaty

I should play zelda to get this out my system

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Completed my fourth Divine Beast...this last one was a lot more straight forward than the others...boss was not too bad, but pretty fun...
Also why do Rito children remind me of Scrooge's Nephews?

Been doing various things all over the place but there's a few things worth mentioning in Gerudo Desert that I've done...
Molduga was quite the battle...It's really hard to control a Sand Seal and aim arrows at the same time, and it does a **** ton of damage if it hits you...I did eventually beat it though, I found a way to cheese it though without even needing a Sand seal...It was quite refreshing to battle another overworld boss that wasn't a variation of Stone Talus or Hinox...I do wish the game had more variety if that aspect, cuz I fought Hinox about twenty times at this point...
It's battle theme is worth posting as well...Literally Jaws of the desert...And those violins on phase 2!!!

Also guess where I fought Molduga....Arbiter's Grounds, mind you the place was just a bunch of ruined pillars, stones and rubble but this once again also reinforces a child timeline placement...It's south of Gerudo Town just west of the Oasis...There's a Molduga chilling at the Oasis as well...unless it's the same one and I just haven't noticed...

I can see why people would be calling a Downfall Timeline considering how similar the map is to those games, especially with the Lost Woods being north of Hyrule Castle...I can't ignore all these references to Twilight Princess, especially with Arbiter's Grounds existing or used to exist...

In other news I found a Labyrinth challenge in the desert, just south of where Naboris is chilling, you should be able to see the rectangular structure in the cliffs on your map...actually wasn't too bad...and the resulting shrine is a simple blessing like that of the survival island challenge...

Think I'll visit those Leviathan bones next as I do need them for a sidequest...

Edit: Oh, the Leviathan in the desert is definitely worth visiting, btw...but my wallet is crying...

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
My avatar is actually not new, I took this pic like 1 year and a half ago XD

So, what is YOUR headcanon about me?
A lot of you will probably be like 70% correct, lol.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
*Insert Timmy Turner Dad's "IF I HAD ONE" meme here*

Hopefully one will be available once class is over.
I will have to wait until the end of next month to get one.

Thanks Satan GameStop.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

You're a big burly Waddle Dee who's a reverse heel wrestler, you act good, but only to start a revolution against Dedede and rule the world, so you can not only force Sakurai to add Bandana Dee but force feed him mashed potatoes and samurai toys

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You're a big burly Waddle Dee who's a reverse heel wrestler, you act good, but only to start a revolution against Dedede and rule the world, so you can not only force Sakurai to add Bandana Dee but force feed him mashed potatoes and samurai toys
Well, damn. That's very... Specific of you.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sounds like a strange fanfic if I ever read one....

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Are peeps trying to headcanon now? Whoever is the most creative hit me with your best shot.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
It was something along the lines of you ate magical Curry and you defeat the bad guys with hot legs so hot you can fry an egg on them.

There was other things but now I can't remember. Too early in the morning for this.
I love this already.

I use to also have a ship for Kurri ★ Kurri ★ but, heh, that didn't go so well. :4villager:
That's was a garbage ship and you know it.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
My headcanon is that the mods are Lovecraftian universal beings that create universes (threads) and destroy them (lock them). :troll:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

You are Little Mac...:4littlemac:

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Yeah, that's exactly who I am.

Except that I'm not a heel wrestler, or burly, or a Waddle Dee (sadly) XD

You are Little Mac...:4littlemac:
I remember I uploaded a photo "cosplaying" as him once, lol.
Yep, I'm like him, except that I'm tall and I know nothing about fighting.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I would single them out but Im sure it will look like Im the ******* and no one will believe me. you dont know how much I was get them out of my life any way possable. Any way. Because they have been nothing but a ****ing bully to me and I just want them away from me for all enternaty

I should play zelda to get this out my system
Sometimes you just gotta call em out, or talk to any of the higher ups about it. Take the chance, problems aren't going to change unless something is done about it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Yeah, that's exactly who I am.

Except that I'm not a heel wrestler, or burly, or a Waddle Dee (sadly) XD

I remember I uploaded a photo "cosplaying" as him once, lol.
Yep, I'm like him, except that I'm tall and I know nothing about fighting.
Oh nonononononooooo! I said you were a reverse, as in bad pretending to be good! Though I should have made it more clear I meant in terms of behaviour

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
guys

you know how Mario had a Luma companion in the Galaxy games

and now he has a living hat companion for Odyssey

imagine the ending to the Spongebob episode "Dumped" but it's Mario and his living hat walking out the door and the Luma saying "I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIALLLLLLLL"

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Hawkman won, who's the better bird now Mordecai (even though you are a tiger Laguz)! At least there's variety with these choices. Fire Emblme fans, you'll just have to be put on a bus for now since other series design some time to shine. Please don't hurt me....

This next poll will be a bout classic Kid Icarus characters. These are characters from the older games, but they will still have their Uprising redesigns. Would anyone seriously want to play a base form Pandora (who is a living fireball/bubble at best)? Your choices are Medusa (@JDogindy), Thanatos, Pandora, and the Eggpant Wizard (Now tagging @Arcadenick).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I'm off to do some work. Later dudes.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Oh nonononononooooo! I said you were a reverse, as in bad pretending to be good! Though I should have made it more clear I meant in terms of behaviour
Oh, lol, now I get it XD
That's actually true, I'm very manipulative sometimes.

But I'm still not a Waddle Dee and definitely not as burly as I want to be hahaha.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hawkman won, who's the better bird now Mordecai (even though you are a tiger Laguz)! At least there's variety with these choices. Fire Emblme fans, you'll just have to be put on a bus for now since other series design some time to shine. Please don't hurt me....

This next poll will be a bout classic Kid Icarus characters. These are characters from the older games, but they will still have their Uprising redesigns. Would anyone seriously want to play a base form Pandora (who is a living fireball/bubble at best)? Your choices are Medusa (@JDogindy), Thanatos, Pandora, and the Eggpant Wizard (Now tagging @Arcadenick).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I'm off to do some work. Later dudes.
Why go for Eggplant Wizard and you know he would stomp Pandora and Thanatos? But of course the Queen of Darkness still has her fans.

Too soon with Regular Show joke. ;_;

D

Deleted member

Headcanons? Oh boy, I wonder what people think of me then considering how crazy I am. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Headcanons? Oh boy, I wonder what people think of me then considering how crazy I am. :p
In my head, you're actually a vampire who is probably friend with another vampire that use guns.

For me tough, I honestly don't know if peoples have headcanons about me. And I am not really sure if I want to hear some of them. (Or rather, "see" them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom