• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
After a long hiatus because of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, I am finally done with the story. Man the final boss nearly drive me crazy. And the ending was indeed mindblown and a bit of confused as well.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well its better then nothing.
Gosh, to the guy who translated that, thank you for this line. (Even tough it's not Keiji who say it but whatever)
Speaking of Keiji, have we heard of him since then? Or did he dissipear from the surface of the Earth?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Gosh, to the guy who translated that, thank you for this line. (Even tough it's not Keiji who say it but whatever)
Speaking of Keiji, have we heard of him since then? Or did he dissipear from the surface of the Earth?
He vanished as far as I know. Especially since Recore sucked too

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Good morning. How are you doing today? Just came to say that Saizo is the most wanted male retainer. Can't blame them, he's a cool ninja with a complex character in Birthright.

Now we are voting for female retainers from Hoshido. These ladies are Setsuna, Oboro, Kagero, and Hana.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Enjoy (Inb4 Oboro wins through popularity alone).

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I don't know if I should grab Mahvel for my Xbox One or Shovel Knight for my Switch this week. Hmm...

D

Deleted member

Good morning. How are you doing today? Just came to say that Saizo is the most wanted male retainer. Can't blame them, he's a cool ninja with a complex character in Birthright.

Now we are voting for female retainers from Hoshido. These ladies are Setsuna, Oboro, Kagero, and Hana.

Why are you doing most(if not all) Fatws characters but the other games got 3 polls at most? Like, I'm legit just curious

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Why are you doing most(if not all) Fatws characters but the other games got 3 polls at most? Like, I'm legit just curious
Because let's be honest, Fates is a MASSIVE game that covers two different countries depending on the game. Some exclusive (because Fates), some in both versions. This is an idea that Erureido had given me.

But if you want me to give some older series the same treatment, then tell me which ones deserve it. I'm all ears.

And I did give Awakening five polls after all.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Because let's be honest, Fates is a MASSIVE game that covers two different countries depending on the game. Some exclusive (because Fates), some in both versions. This is an idea that Erureido had given me.

But if you want me to give some older series the same treatment, then tell me which ones deserve it. I'm all ears.

Genealogy, the Tellius duology and Awakening

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

For starters, there is Magvel who's got just as much characters as Fates in one game. And I don't care if the Fire Emblem noobs don't know they are, they can deal with it.

Or maybe more GBA characters.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Genealogy, the Tellius duology and Awakening
Genealogy is fine. Not including the children, there's much to work with, a couple more for Awakening isn't bad, and I do owe some better selections for Tellius after the **** up that was the Laguz poll. I cringe every time at my wrong choices.

For starters, there is Magvel who's got just as much characters as Fates in one game. And I don't care if the Fire Emblem noobs don't know they are, they can deal with it.

Or maybe more GBA characters.
You see, it's behaviors like THIS why nobody take Fire Emblem veterans like us serious. :rolleyes:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Bravely Default update

I've gone as far as getting the spiritmaster and arcanist asterisks.
I admittedly expected Edea's father to punch her considering how far the feud has gone. The dispute speaks to me personally somewhat.

It's also really sudden and hard hitting how quickly Eternia's portrayal changes from black to just normal people, like everyone.

And this music just makes me want to cry. It's so melancholic.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mighty No.9=Mega Man 1
You can also add Street Fighter to that. Those series didn't get good and popular until their second game.
Eh, I don't think that's a fair comparison. Megaman and even SF1 were games that were niche at the time. And both were still successful.(Yes, even SF1, it spawned quite a few clones of it.) Both were innovators.

No 9, however, is based on a franchise with many great games to take after in a well established genre.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Eh, I don't think that's a fair comparison. Megaman and even SF1 were games that were niche at the time. And both were still successful.(Yes, even SF1, it spawned quite a few clones of it.) Both were innovators.
I don't know about SF1, but last time I checked, Megaman 2 wasn't going to happen had Inafune not stepped in favor of it. Or is that suddenly on the "Gaming rumors, legends and myths" list all of the sudden? :smirk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
While yesterday was the day Squidward began his travel through time, today is another important day in SpongeBob history.

The only anniversary on this day that matters.

:094:

Unfortunately that is inaccurate; Krusty Krab 2 is set to open in March 7, 2031. That calculation was made by counting the Employee of the Month Awards SpongeBob has in the movie.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Oboro gets my vote any day of the week. Easily my second favorite character in Fates and Fire Emblem as a whole. Really well-written character and an amazing unit at that. Also, more lance fighters is always a plus. Giving her that "face" in the midst of attacks would also make her standout.

Kagero would be my secondary pick. I like her backstory how she had to become a ninja because her brother was too sick and weak for the job, her childhood friend dynamic with Orochi, and the fact she once dated Saizo. She was also my best ninja from my experience playing Fates, and I'm sure she could be fun to use in Smash with all that shuriken mastery of hers.

------

Also...

My boy Hinata got second place? Aw yeah, those voters have good taste! Nice to see Hinata do well in a poll for once.

It's also worth noting that 2 of the 3 members in Team Ryoma managed to win their respective Smash polls. I'm happy that Saizo won out though. He's awesome!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You see, it's behaviors like THIS why nobody take Fire Emblem veterans like us serious. :rolleyes:
Where in my post did it imply I'm an elitist, when I've played both Conquest and Awakening?

And I said it because it's true. Those that got in the series with those two games don't even know or care about Genealogy of the Holy War.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'd rather get nothing for christmas than a corpse though.
The protagonist is cute though. There's a bit of life. ;(

On that note, I hate it when bad games get these cool/cute characters. Adventures of Pip for example. That game was cool but if it weren't for lazy level design and the horrible storyline, that game could've been crowned one of the kings of indies. Just give me the cinnamon roll protag and mechanics and I bet I'll handle it better.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Where in my post did it imply I'm an elitist, when I've played both Conquest and Awakening?

And I said it because it's true. Those that got in the series with those two games don't even know or care about Genealogy of the Holy War.
> Says he's not an elitist
> Continues to act like one.

You know, you aren't yourself when you are hungry. Grab a Snickers.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So I've been watching a playthrough of Metal Gear Rising. Despite hearing about the game for years, this is the first time I'm actually looking into it.
Just got past the Sundower fight. The next part (lasting around an hour long) seems to have the final Armstrong fight judging by the thumbnail. He hasn't showed up in the game yet, surprisingly.

----

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Babe Ruth is the grossest American candy ever.

Fact.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Reese's and ButterFinger are the best candy bars.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 126813
What is this, the Snicker cult? Get away from me.

I dislike most chocolate. Doesn't agree with me.
I see the problem here... Here, have a snickers. *Crams snickers into your mouth*
Snickers are great.
Better? Better.

You're not you when you're hungry.

Babe Ruth is the grossest American candy ever.

Fact.
Yeah, I agree. But I also don't like butterfingers.(But I'd lay my finger on them just to screw with Bart.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom