• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Oh my, we're getting into candy, are we? Since I clearly have the best taste buds in all of NintenZone, I must set the record straight.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I see the problem here... Here, have a snickers. *Crams snickers into your mouth*

Better? Better.

You're not you when you're hungry.

Yeah, I agree. But I also don't like butterfingers.(But I'd lay my finger on them just to screw with Bart.)
I can eat butterfingers all day. That used to be the only candy I would eat. Then came gobstoppers, then came Lemonheads

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I remember the best chocolate I've ever had, it was a chocolate T. Rex when I was around 3-4 years old. I want a chocolate T. Rex again.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Admittedly Hershey's and Snickers are the only American candy/chocolate brands I know of.

Most of the chocolate here is British (Cadbury) or Swiss (Nestlé).

D

Deleted member

Admittedly Hershey's and Snickers are the only American candy/chocolate brands I know of.

Most of the chocolate here is British (Cadbury) or Swiss (Nestlé).
You've never heard of chocolate produced by Mars? Like Three Musketeers, Milky Way, and even M&Ms? That's a first for me.

Also when is IHE going to do a "I hate Mars Bars" video?

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You've never heard of chocolate produced by Mars? Like Three Musketeers, Milky Way, and even M&Ms? That's a first for me.
I only know of M&Ms, and that is because of memes. (Considering their names, maybe that's fitting. :laugh:)

Those kind of candy are called "Gems" here.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I only know of M&Ms, and that is because of memes. (Considering their names, maybe that's fitting. :laugh:)

Those kind of candy are called "Gems" here.
They look like off brand M&Ms.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
New RebelTaxi video out.

It's really interesting to see all the shows that were adapted in other regions, like the TMNT OVA or Johnny Bravo goes to Bollywood (they even got the original voice actors for that).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
New RebelTaxi video out.

It's really interesting to see all the shows that were adapted in other regions, like the TMNT OVA or Johnny Bravo goes to Bollywood (they even got the original voice actors for that).
Johnny Bravo goes to Bollywood was so weird. While it was tailored towards Indian tastes, we've so used to cartoons that deal with American settings and situations that this ended up looking out of place. :laugh:

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
ButterFingers are probably my favorite candy.

I also like M&M's, but I really love the pretzel M&M's, they don't seem to make them anymore though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently, according to Wikileaks, the CIA has the ability to hack cars for "Silent Assassinations"

D

Deleted member

Apparently, according to Wikileaks, the CIA has the ability to hack cars for "Silent Assassinations"
Is it like mystery dinner where they press a few keys on a laptop and then somehow the entire car in front of them shuts down? :p

D

Deleted member

Best candy is obviously Bis Xtra

Take Bis and put more chocolate into it and bam, you get the second sweetest thing in the world
Wait, do you guys even have Bis over there?
I feel sorry for you if you don't
I dislike most chocolate.
Get away from me.

D

Deleted member

Take Bis and put more chocolate into it and bam, you get the second sweetest thing in the world
Yes we do, I'm bi and I to give a little xtra~. No, us 'mericans don't but they look good.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Huh, looks like both Lacta and Cadbury are owned by Mondelez International, which also owns Oreo.

D

Deleted member

Yes we do, I'm bi and I to give a little xtra~. No, us 'mericans don't but they look good.
Man, you guys are missing out on it because it's some good ****
I suppose mentioning that chocolate makes me literally choke is too late now. :VVV
I'll shive them down your throat and you're either gonna start liking or die trying
I need to send this to one of those conspiracy channels, you're either an alien or bigfoot. Maybe both.
I think he just has ****taste
I doubt Bigfoot or Aliens would dislike chocolate

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Today was hot as hell. But at least I was able to work some things out.

Oboro won. This was honestly expected because of her popularity. But at least Kagero did decently compared to the others.

Next we are handling the non-retainer Hoshidian before the gloomy kingdom of Nohr is handled. These characters are Kaden, Orochi, Hayato, and Rinkah. This one is going to be a hard pick for mister @Thatkidwiththeafro.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And don't worry. I will give Awakening, Magvel, and Tellius more love to the dismay of a certain Yellow Lord. :p

D

Deleted member

Man, you guys are missing out on it because it's some good ****

I'll shive them down your throat and you're either gonna start liking or die trying

I think he just has ****taste
I doubt Bigfoot or Aliens would dislike chocolate
Both aliens and bigfoot live suppoaedly live on Mars, that alone shows that they have poor taste. In fact, their taste is probably so **** that it's the reason why they're hiding.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Today was hot as hell. But at least I was able to work some things out.

Oboro won. This was honestly expected because of her popularity. But at least Kagero did decently compared to the others.

Next we are handling the non-retainer Hoshidian before the gloomy kingdom of Nohr is handled. These characters are Kaden, Orochi, Hayato, and Rinkah. This one is going to be a hard pick for mister @Thatkidwiththeafro.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And don't worry. I will give Awakening, Magvel, and Tellius more love to the dismay of a certain Yellow Lord. :p
Called that ****, this is too predictable. I'll vote for Kaden unless Flat Abs beat him.

LOL at the Yellow Lord you are referring too. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

You see, it's behaviors like THIS why nobody take Fire Emblem veterans like us serious. :rolleyes:
Where in my post did it imply I'm an elitist, when I've played both Conquest and Awakening?

And I said it because it's true. Those that got in the series with those two games don't even know or care about Genealogy of the Holy War.
> Says he's not an elitist
> Continues to act like one.

You know, you aren't yourself when you are hungry. Grab a Snickers.
Jokes on you, I'm getting IHOP instead. And you weren't invited.

Screw Snickers. :p

You two act less like a couple and more like two dogs/cats that barely tolerate one another. :V

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You two act less like a couple and more like two dogs/cats that barely tolerate one another. :V
This is what usually happens with having different opinions.

Tell that to my parents, or what used to be my parents last year. Then again, they are having a honeymoon soon.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So how about that voting gauntlet

Lucina's fans alone seems to be enough to get that first Grand Reward for everyone.
You would be rooting for Kagero, wouldn't you? :p

D

Deleted member

Well, I have to disagree with this
Hmph... Well sorry, at least I'm not the one who exposed our relationship.

Don't heart me, I'm joking and I have a lot of calcium in my diet.

D

Deleted member

This is what usually happens with having different opinions.

Tell that to my parents, or what used to be my parents last year. Then again, they are having a honeymoon soon.
But the way you two go at it (which is often, I've noticed) it seems less like disagreement and more venom.

IIRC, there were a few times where one of you actually had to break from the boards for a while due to how bad it got with the other publically apologizing for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom