• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Like for real though.

She's got a confident and fierce air about her, yet's actually pretty kind hearted.

Helps that she's an amazonian babe too.
She's basically Wonder Woman as a Gerudo in a Zelda game and she can control lightning.

She's after my own heart. She truly is.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753516591

-Ana getting nerfed in both damage and healing. Unsurprising. And much needed.
-Junkrat no longer hurts himself with his own explosions. Don't see why not, but nice for Junkrat.
-Orisa's ammo lowered to 150 and her Ult costs a bit more. A bit unsurprising, but at the same time, still a lot of ammo.
-Translocator cooldown to 4s. Nice! Also, Sombra's stealth sounds are more quiet, which is also nice.
-Winston. Barrier Projector: Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends! About time! :love:
-Zenyatta's Alt-fire's recovery is lowered to 0.6 seconds and Orb of Discord can now target through barriers. It's a great day to be a Zenyatta player. :grin:

Man, those are some great changes coming up for Overwatch. Can't wait for when they come to Live.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So I'm exploring Lake Hylia and I saw....something...

and it's scary...
Then I started crossing the Bridge of Hylia and I didn't see it anymore, now I'm even more paranoid...

In other news, the puzzle in the Shrine at Lake Hylia is pure genius!!!

Didn't take me long to figure it out but that is some serious ingenuity!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I'm exploring Lake Hylia and I saw....something...

and it's scary...
Then I started crossing the Bridge of Hylia and I didn't see it anymore, now I'm even more paranoid...

In other news, the puzzle in the Shrine at Lake Hylia is pure genius!!!

Didn't take me long to figure it out but that is some serious ingenuity!
Dont worry about that. If its a dragon, it doesnt attack. it goes away at sunset and comes back at sunrise

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Would Gerudo Link be considered a spoiler? I'd like to use that as an avatar at some point.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
The Wii U failed and a good number of them are mad about the Switch replacing it, and the Switch version of Zelda causing second screen gimmicks to be removed from the Wii U version of it.
Honestly, as someone who's been dealing with eye issues (caused by sinus issues, which are themselves caused by neck issues--long story), I like that they changed it to only use one screen. The Gamepad screen is a lot easier on my eyes than my TV is even at low brightness.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I too am sad Wii U didn't succeed as well as Nintendo and we would have liked.

But owning a Switch and just three games for it. I can safely say:

Switch is better.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
How do you meet a Champion though?
I don't know.

You just talk to one.

We aren't hard to meet and talk with

The Wii U failed and a good number of them are mad about the Switch replacing it, and the Switch version of Zelda causing second screen gimmicks to be removed from the Wii U version of it.
In all honesty the Wii U version is a version nobody cares about outside of pirates and emulation.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've heard people saying all the Switch is, is a $300+ dollar machine that just plays Zelda BoTW

I don't know anyone that owns one, but I know a lot of people complaining about it

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've heard people saying all the Switch is, is a $300+ dollar machine that just plays Zelda BoTW
I never understood this complaint.

It's like they think only Zelda is gonna come out for it.

More games will come. I mean it's not like the PS4 was a Killzone machine.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I don't know anyone that owns one, but I know a lot of people complaining about it
It's kind of stupid to complain that much when a system just launched. I don't think any system has had an impressive launch of games since the PS2/GBA era.

That's why you wait for the games to come out on it. The 3DS has plenty of games now, but it had an awful launch.

D

Deleted member

I never understood this complaint.

It's like they think only Zelda is gonna come out for it.

More games will come. I mean it's not like the PS4 was a Killzone machine.
I mean, the PS4 didn't have the best launch either, but at least it did indeed have more notable games.(Even though aside from Killzone I had no interest in any of those games, but still.) Even if most weren't exclusive, it didn't really matter much, the games were there. Hell, Skyrim, the normal and remastered version have been out for awhile now, and it's coming out fall? Eeeh...

I wouldn't buy a console at launch regardless though, even though I never have anyway, I always wait. But with that being said, even though consoles almost always tend to have a lack luster launch, the switch in particular seems to have a lackluster launch. Especially when you compare launch windows.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
TIL today (yes, in my timezone is still March 6 lol) is when the classic SpongeBob episode "SB-129" takes place.

Enjoy your 2000 year trip to the Chrome FU-TU-RE, Squidward.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
In my case, I'm waiting for more games of interest to come out for the Switch first. Zelda is all I want, and while the other two notable games(1 2 Switch, and I forget the name of the boxing game) exist, they're a bit too overpriced for me right now. Money is super tight at this time. Plus, higher priorities. I do want the Switch, though.

But I agree that many are overreacting. Yes, even more neat games will come out, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to wait for these announcements first. Waiting for the new Super Mario, Splatoon, Mario Kart(...None of these came out yet, right?), or for ones people except but want news on as is(Smash).

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, UMVC3 is on PC...
Well, when do you think we are going to get mods?

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I don't know.

You just talk to one.

We aren't hard to meet and talk with

In all honesty the Wii U version is a version nobody cares about outside of pirates and emulation.
And people who are gonna resell it in ten years
TIL today (yes, in my timezone is still March 6 lol) is when the classic SpongeBob episode "SB-129" takes place.

Enjoy your 2000 year trip to the Chrome FU-TU-RE, Squidward.
Chrom future

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh it's just Kamen Rider how bad can it b--Oh SWEET JESUS that was a lot.

Even as someone who saw the cheesy gore from OG Amazon.
OG Amazon's cheese was ridiculous.
Amazons was a' reboot' of sorts as in nothing but the name Amazon was kept, because after seeing the Marvel Netflix stuff, Toei decided to try a darker and edgier KR, and the writer they got was tired of all the 'toothless' guys. Which is ironic because the writer ALSO wrote Den-O, the most lighthearted season out there

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
While yesterday was the day Squidward began his travel through time, today is another important day in SpongeBob history.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

The only anniversary on this day that matters.

:094:

Bandana Dee3

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-0379-7875-6874
From what I heard, the only better selling systems in Japan are the Wii, GBA, DS and 3DS. Again, these are really impressive sales considering it's outside the holiday season
The sales will probably double or triple when the holiday season comes around.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Look what I got but won't be playing any time soon. :c

Maybe I should "taste test" it in the meantime.

Actually no, that's a terrible idea.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In my case, I'm waiting for more games of interest to come out for the Switch first. Zelda is all I want, and while the other two notable games(1 2 Switch, and I forget the name of the boxing game) exist, they're a bit too overpriced for me right now. Money is super tight at this time. Plus, higher priorities. I do want the Switch, though.

But I agree that many are overreacting. Yes, even more neat games will come out, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to wait for these announcements first. Waiting for the new Super Mario, Splatoon, Mario Kart(...None of these came out yet, right?), or for ones people except but want news on as is(Smash).
Arms isn't out yet.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There's been more Steven Universe leaks it seems. And there may be a new member of the gems on the way...

It looks like Naval the Ruby may join them or at the very least stay and live on Earth near or with them.

Although the setup for it could lead to them being a spy or lying. Regardless it looks like Steven may try and save the other rubies. So the episode should be interesting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom