• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hyrule Castle? What happens there?
guardians are all over the place, normal ones and
the flying ones
Man the spears are the best weapons.

They are great for wolves and enemies.
I just killed some wolves on the way to the city too. Man do thry do some epic damage

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
When you really think about it, its amazing the Xbox 360 recovered from that.
Red Ring of Death didn't exist after 2007.

I have a 360 from 2008, it's works incredibly fast and fluently since the day it came out the box on Christmas of 2008.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
guardians are all over the place, normal ones and
the flying ones

I just killed some wolves on the way to the city too. Man do thry do some epic damage
I meant I wanted to slaughter them like animals. And not jist the men, but the women and children too

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
This game is turning out to be super sad...

I completed the "first" main dungeon and that gave me some serious feels...

But story aside, just roaming around Hyrule on it's own, coming across charred and ruined houses and towns sometimes occupied by enemies, then comparing that to other towns that were untouched by the Calamity seeing people chatting and children playing...

Taking away from the sad stuff...Showing off my Magnesis powers to someone curious about a Chest in the water was pretty entertaining...:p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well here's a nice Wind Waker Remix to go with the Zelda Hype:

And I'll be nearly halfway there to getting the Switch tomorrow!

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

With the release of UMvC3 on Steam and MvCI on the horizon, it's cool to take a look back the origins of this series. Maybe you'll learn a few things from the video.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

So, uh...I think this makes up for that all common 3 star pull from last week. Mr. Metagame himself + Catria with arguably her best nature (+Spd/-Res) + worthy long term investments in Tiki and Eliwood. Even Corrin would've also been good if I didn't have a 4 star of her already.

Shame I still don't have a focus unit from this banner. I could be on the outside looking in this week if I can't get my hands on one of the bonus units who rotate in. Maybe I'll luck out and Palla will take her sister's place...

Last edited:

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Cool. It'll actually give me a use for shields.
Well blocking attacks is always useful...Also pressing A at the right time can parry attacks and open up for a counter...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So far I regestered 3 horses on breath of the wild. Suprisingly, none of them died
I have 2 horses. Epona in the stable and the one I named "Dumbony" is in the middle of nowhere. lol

Well blocking attacks is always useful...Also pressing A at the right time can parry attacks and open up for a counter...
Yeah maybe but I always manage to carry two handers. I wish you could block with two handed weapons in place of a shield.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
All these people arguing over husbandos earlier and I haven't even met her yet in game but Urbosa?

That's wifey right there.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The Wii U subreddit is kinda sad. They're in complete denial of the Switch and it's success so far

Ivander

Smash Legend
https://www.vg247.com/2017/03/04/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-guide-how-to-use-amiibo/
I can't be the only one who looks at that list and says, "I want that....I want that too......I also want that...I need that one too..." I have Smash Bros. Link, so I can get Epona and TP Link's costume if I want, but I'm going to finish BotW once before doing that. I also want OoT Link just for Biggoron's Sword alone. And that one. And that one. And also that one. Add that one too.

Either way, this is how you get people to buy Amiibo, just like how many people wanted the FE Amiibo for Fates and Code Name Steam and the Splatoon Amiibo for Splatoon.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

With the release of UMvC3 on Steam and MvCI on the horizon, it's cool to take a look back the origins of this series. Maybe you'll learn a few things from the video.
I was actually about to watch this, didn't think anyone else would post it.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I have 2 horses. Epona in the stable and the one I named "Dumbony" is in the middle of nowhere. lol

Yeah maybe but I always manage to carry two handers. I wish you could block with two handed weapons in place of a shield.
I generally prefer one handed weapons because they are faster and I have a shield for blocking...I like lances as well because of their range...

not saying two-handed weapons are bad, though...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
All these people arguing over husbandos earlier and I haven't even met her yet in game but Urbosa?

That's wifey right there.
Like for real though.

She's got a confident and fierce air about her, yet she's actually pretty kind hearted.

Helps that she's an amazonian babe too.

Last edited:

Chrono.

WARNING: Very violent, viewer discretion is advised
BUT OH **** SON THIS IS LOOKING GOOOOOD
Oh it's just Kamen Rider how bad can it b--Oh SWEET JESUS that was a lot.

Even as someone who saw the cheesy gore from OG Amazon.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I generally prefer one handed weapons because they are faster and I have a shield for blocking...I like lances as well because of their range...

not saying two-handed weapons are bad, though...
It's not that I prefer two handers. That's just all I get.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I don't use horses that often. Too paranoid about them dying
This...

and I'm too OCD...There's so many distractions in this game it's just easier to go on foot, even though it takes longer...On a second playthrough I might use a horse more often...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom