• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
But the way you two go at it (which is often, I've noticed) it seems less like disagreement and more venom.

IIRC, there were a few times where one of you actually had to break from the boards for a while due to how bad it got with the other publically apologizing for it.
This is what waifu wars do to you. You become more and more smug when your preferred choice is constantly mocked and overshadowed, only for it to blow up in their face as proof that they are popular all along (Yomi).

Though I can agree that I'm being an ***hat lately because of this, which I can tell most of you are annoyed of. We have are moments, but it's mostly me being the ****starter.

Unless you are talking about "that time", yes it was toxic and one of those times where I regret causing it. The last thing I need to to become like my "ex-father", who is much worse of a person.

D

Deleted member

I uninstalled FEH some days ago because I didn't have storage space for the new updates
I'll try redownloading it on an Android emultor later when I get the time to do it
Hmph... Well sorry, at least I'm not the one who exposed our relationship.

Don't heart me, I'm joking and I have a lot of calcium in my diet.
Nah, what I meant is that there afe only horny ones
Freud was right, everyone's a pervert

D

Deleted member

Nah, what I meant is that there afe only horny ones
Freud was right, everyone's a pervert
Oooooh, I thought you were going to say the opposite.

Well in that case, you're right. But my point is that often times couples are grumpy with each other because there's not enough lovin', you know what I mean?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Never mind, I've decided I'm not getting a Switch
What the hell am I looking at....

This is what waifu wars do to you. You become more and more smug when your preferred choice is constantly mocked and overshadowed, only for it to blow up in their face as proof that they are popular all along (Yomi).

Though I can agree that I'm being an ***hat lately because of this, which I can tell most of you are annoyed of. We have are moments, but it's mostly me being the ****starter.

Unless you are talking about "that time", yes it was toxic and one of those times where I regret causing it. The last thing I need to to become like my "ex-father", who is much worse of a person.
See, at least you finally admit your fault. How abut we use this as a lesson that arrogance leads to nowhere but more strife and conflict. So how about we promise a more peaceful aura here, kay?

And please do not say stuff like "I don't want to be like my father" again. It makes you seem like you are less of a person and still living in your old man's shadow (when that's far from true). You don't see me doing the same for my equally annoying mother. She may have a PH.D, but she won't be laughing anymore when I get to her level.

Then again, this discussion is best saved for a PM. Let's not get more personal around here, kay?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is pretty good and was made pretty fast all things considered:

Ivander

Smash Legend
When is Orisa getting put into the main game? Anyone know?
I think someone mentioned that Ana and Sombra were released in two/three weeks after their PTR appearance. One week has already passed and at the same time, they put down some new changes on the PTR, including the big Ana nerfs, the Orisa light nerfs and the Sombra/Junkrat/Winston/Zenyatta buffs. I wouldn't be surprised if we had to wait 2 more weeks after the new PTR changes, but at the same time, it will really be worth it when they and Orisa come out.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Never mind, I've decided I'm not getting a Switch
This funny article made me think Motherboard was a funny comedy site so I looked up more articles.

I can now safely say that writing an article about putting a joycon up your butt might be the smartest thing they've written.

These are not good writers/journalists.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I just found quite the interesting sidequest....

I'm literally on survivor island now...stripped of everything but my Sheikah Slate and Paraglider running around a tropical island collecting bananas and dodging bokoblins...

What else is this game going to throw at me?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just found quite the interesting sidequest....

I'm literally on survivor island now...stripped of everything but my Sheikah Slate and Paraglider running around a tropical island collecting bananas and dodging bokoblins...

What else is this game going to throw at me?
Where the hell is this?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh, please, HD Rumble has many more applications than what's just listed. ;)

But seriously, we can end the conversation about the Joycons being used that way. If only cause it's getting borderline inappropriate.

Anyway, I need to think of a new name change... since I'm out of ideas.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Blue Sphere is like the only Sonic Special Stage I like.

Well. Heroes was okay.

All the other sucked though.

D

Deleted member

Oh my, we're getting into candy, are we? Since I clearly have the best taste buds in all of NintenZone, I must set the record straight.

My current signature gif can't be more appropriate there.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
So a bunch of X-Men editors at Marvel say there is a gay character they haven't revealed yet, who'll be apart of ResurrXion X-Men relaunch:

http://www.cbr.com/x-position-resur...al-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list

I reckon it could be Kitty Pryde coming out bi (at the very least) since Claremont ships her and Magik pretty hard...
>Kitty pryde
NO no no no plz noooo

Also, the original reason i booked the first train to NintenZone.......

GUYS
IT'S HERE!
HGGHLUIHLHGYSKGYGKTFSAFGK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdzotxl_Hdg
THE DIAMOND IS UNBREAKABLE FILM'S FIRST TEASER IS OUT!!!!
Freaking out right now out of hype.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Does anyone else here have a problem where you want to improve, but don't know how and don't know where to look to find answers?

I feel like I need to up my production quality, but it seems like there's next to nowhere that actually gives advice with video editing (beyond the basic stuff I already know) and graphic design. It's as if it's something you're just supposed to already know...

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The blue sphere is cool, I actually did like the bonus stages in Heroes though. If touched up they could be more fun.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does anyone know what they are doing with Starcarft 2 currently

Something about Stukov and co-op something

I still can't get into my Blizzard account

Watching some old WWE while I do homework. Went for the first smackdown after the brand split

It starts with The Rock, Jericho, and Angle on a promo

Starting strong indeed
:061:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
The blue sphere is cool, I actually did like the bonus stages in Heroes though. If touched up they could be more fun.
Well, they did use Heroes' special stages in Generations 3DS. I actually like them a lot more in that game since it controls better.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just read Dr. Stone after a certain someone was geeking over it. I'm completely lost.

So this mysterious light turned everyone to stone for a turn of several centuries and they had a scene of Donald Trump talking about terrorists before his "death".

This is one strange manga. And I head the author hired an actual scientist to work with him on the series' writing and scientific elements If this turns out big like Shokugeki no Soma, I'd be damned.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Using one joy con to play a game is a mix of comfortable and uncomfortable. It's hard to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom