• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I can't stop playing Puyo Puyo Tetris.

I suck at it, I get my ass constantly handed to me, but I can't stop playing it. And this is just the demo.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Welp I feel dumb. Didn't read the Old Man's diary very clearly, or else I wouldn't have cooked up several other meat dishes trying to make the right one. >___>;; Eh, at least I know a few recipes now I guess.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I can't stop playing Puyo Puyo Tetris.

I suck at it, I get my *** constantly handed to me, but I can't stop playing it. And this is just the demo.
Puyo is a drug you can't quit.

It'll beat you down and make you your ***** and you keep on loving it

This is the face of your demon.

Enjoy it

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Some of these Korok seed puzzles are so random but so clever...

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Wait, Heroes has Natures???
More or less. Every character has one boon/bane that increases one of their base stats by 1 and decreases another by 1, unless they have a neutral nature. So for instance the Nino i have is +Atk, -HP.

All of the default characters and the characters you get from Hero battles have neutral natures.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What the **** did you expect? LOL

And you make it sound as if people are meaningfully doing this! Do we need a parent to come in and tell us not to put the games in our mouths, kids?
I don't think most games have a taste, but you can try tasting a DS cartridge to compare

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
You guys just need to season your Switch cartridges, might taste better.

Probably add a side of fries and a fine wine, too.

D

Deleted member

I have one thing I want to know about BotW
Can you get a green leotard to dress as Tingle?
Apparently not, as far as I read the latest spoilers on some site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Zelda's butt is steadily gaining a cult following.

PhantomKite

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Genericsandwich
3DS FC
4425-2089-1228
"Alright, the switch came out. I wonder what kind of madness is commencing at Smashboards."
*Looks around*
...It's a bit calmer than expected. WHAT HAPPENED?

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
"Alright, the switch came out. I wonder what kind of madness is commencing at Smashboards."
*Looks around*
...It's a bit calmer than expected. WHAT HAPPENED?
Breath of the Wild consumed their souls.

Except mine since I'm a loser who can't get a Switch yet.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Don't worry, we are all loser here.:p
And if not, then atleast you have me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What else is new? Then again, I guess TP Zelda is a twig because I've seen guys with bigger curves than her. Including Link.

Well, that sure brightens the mood. :p
Loser maybe always lose. But atleast we have each other. Since we all suck, nobody is worse than anyone, we are all a big family of small and big goof. :026: Just like those loser.

That ain't Falco, but have our boy.:roymelee:

PhantomKite

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Genericsandwich
3DS FC
4425-2089-1228
Loser maybe always lose. But atleast we have each other. Since we all suck, nobody is worse than anyone, we are all a big family of small and big goof. :026: Just like those loser.

That ain't Falco, but have our boy.:roymelee:
I don't know why but that comment and that pic reminded me of this vid I just watched.

We are all family. Kinda like the cast of Seinfeld (?)

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I could of gotten a Switch but that starting lineup of titles isn't worth it to me. I likely won't be getting a Switch for at least a year. That and I'm content with my Xbox One.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What else is new? Then again, I guess TP Zelda is a twig because I've seen guys with bigger curves than her. Including Link.
Hey, I like that twig :4zelda:

However BotW Zelda is quickly overtaking the first place of my list of favorite Zeldas.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
No I really need to say who one after Troykv came here? Also, you Oliver fans are a weird bunch (no offense @Lord-Zero).

Anyways, we are now doing the discriminated, but powerful Laguz race from both Tellius games. I decided to separate each character by importance and race for that variety. These characters are Ranulf (cat), Reyson (heron),Gareth (red dragon), and Naesala (raven). Quite the nice selection and I had to choose between all four races and various characters. Maybe then, I will move on to Awakening since I can tell some are waiting for it.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Vote well fellow Fire Emblem fans
FalKoopa FalKoopa @Shishœ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @Chromvoy @Erureido Arcanir Arcanir @Ivander Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan Champ Gold Champ Gold @Prince Alucard @Moydow @Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo @Xeno VII @Bandana Dee3 @AmericanDJ @Strider_Bond00J @EnGarde Opossum Opossum @NonSpecificGuy

Now to play Undertale for the first time in my own cart. Yes, I never owned the game for myself nor I had my own account, but played it over a friend's house. I'd blame my lack of interest in PC gaming until recently. Kind of embarrassing to admit.

D

Deleted member

No I really need to say who one after Troykv came here? Also, you Oliver fans are a weird bunch (no offense @Lord-Zero).

Anyways, we are now doing the discriminated, but powerful Laguz race from both Tellius games. I decided to separate each character by importance and race for that variety. These characters are Ranulf (cat), Reyson (heron),Gareth (red dragon), and Naesala (raven). Quite the nice selection and I had to choose between all four races and various characters. Maybe then, I will move on to Awakening since I can tell some are waiting for it.

FalKoopa FalKoopa @Shishœ Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @Chromvoy @Erureido Arcanir Arcanir @Ivander Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan Champ Gold Champ Gold @Prince Alucard @Moydow @Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo @Xeno VII @Bandana Dee3 @AmericanDJ @Strider_Bond00J @EnGarde Opossum Opossum @NonSpecificGuy

Now to play Undertale for the first time in my own cart. Yes, I never owned the game for myself nor I had my own account, but played it over a friend's house. I'd blame my lack of interest in PC gaming until recently. Kind of embarrassing to admit.
LMAO, Reyson can't even attack at all(Herons in general can't except for technically one, but that involves some spoilers.), he'd make a better assist trophy more than anything.

And most people hate Gareth, not because his stats are particulary bad, but because he's pretty much useless in the chapter you do get him. Nasir is much better and had a bigger role in both Telius games anyway.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Ranulf easily for me, while Cat Laguz aren't the best in the Radiance games silly cat gauge..., I love how he interacts with the cast and he is still useful for most of the chapters you have him.

I think Nasir, Kurthnaga or Ena should've gotten in on the poll ahead of Gareth though, they're much more important to their games then him.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Can help but to say that you needed some help based on the meh Laguz selections. The least you could did was ask. But oh well, I can't see this one lasting long anyway.

Enjoy your first personal Undertale playthrough, spare well as always or else you would have to speak with Aurane Aurane . :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Your choices were pretty odd, and the poll will be a 2 man contest - Naesala and Ranulf are the only ones here people care about.

Gareth tho. He has 3 short lines of dialogue in FE9 and FE10 combined. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Your choices were pretty odd, and the poll will be a 2 man contest - Naesala and Ranulf are the only ones here people care about.
Reyson is purty tho, it's just that he can't even attack, so herons in general are pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom