• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Decided to play Mario Kart 7 online out of curiosity.

The track selected was Rainbow Road SNES. I dominated for the last 2 laps, literally couldn't see anyone on the map, and I get 1st place.

.... Except I didn't because "2nd Place" flashes on the screen. Apparently someone was right in front of me the entire time.

I never knew something could be more salt inducing than a Blue Shell, but Mario Kart lag managed to do it.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Nah, he'll just have Oliver doing the attacking and defending for him. Makes a lot of sense to me. View attachment 126765
For some reason, this made me laugh alot. But that's just me thinking of Reyson x Oliver. :laugh:

Might as well end things early since it's going nowhere and I've just spared Toriel. This time, I will ask of you of some good Awakening inclusions.

Tharja is definitely a big one and maybe Lon'qu. Then there's the three who were lucky enough to have expies in Fates (Severa, Owain, and Inigo).

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
So this monstrosity is up on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152458871456

And it doesn't help that the bidding is already OVER 11,000 ****ING DOLLARS!

Well, uh... that's 300 dollars down the drain. Apparently, this will make them get a 10,700 dollar profit, which is really stupid when you outright destroy a console and make it non-functional just for the sake of appeal. >_>

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So this monstrosity is up on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/152458871456

And it doesn't help that the bidding is already OVER 11,000 ****ING DOLLARS!
****, I should have thought of that then

Also a friend got a Wii U today (lmao) and we played through Twilight Princess. We made almost every NPC Foghorn Leghorn by naming Link 'I say', made an NPC who said "m'boy" the king of hyrule, made Malo (the baby) a ****ing Sith Lord and Link the village idiot who named his horse a corruption of "my ****"

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
IMG_20170303_005944_615.jpg

14886579075261212342473.jpg

Overall I got a good amount of stuff for my birthday. The top was self bought though. :026: Still.I loved the gift basket, as it included things that retain to me as a person. (Not pictured are the snack pack.puddiding packs and a small bottle of fruit punch.)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
For some reason, this made me laugh alot. But that's just me thinking of Reyson x Oliver. :laugh:

Might as well end things early since it's going nowhere and I've just spared Toriel. This time, I will ask of you of some good Awakening inclusions.

Tharja is definitely a big one and maybe Lon'qu. Then there's the three who were lucky enough to have expies in Fates (Severa, Owain, and Inigo).
Here's how you should do it:

Lissa, Frederick, Cordelia, and Sumia.

Lon'qu, Tharja, Morgan, and Virion.

Olivia, Owain, Severa, and Inigo.

Excellus, Validar, Aversa, and Gangrel.

Anyone else agrees or disagree with this line up?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Nice line up. I would ask what about the lack of Sully or Stahl, but this is fine for now. Unless anyone has some objections.

Just give me some time to fill up on a meal. I haven't eaten all day. Must be a starving artist.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You can add to a product's value by destroying it.

Eat your hearts out, economists.
As a diecast collector, this is a hilarious true. I can get a scale car, hit it with a hammer to make it resemble a wreck that happened in a real race and boom, Insta $2000 bucks on eBay.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I see no sign of Gaius. You have Owain, Severa and Inigo, and Cordelia and Tharja, but no Gaius? :glare: Replace Your Lordship with Gaius.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Skimmed some responses and put them all together.

"Lissa, Gaius, Cordelia, and Sumia.

Lon'qu, Tharja, Olivia, and Virion.

Morgan, Owain, Severa, and Inigo.

Excellus, Validar, Aversa, and Gangrel"

That will be all or I can go crazy with five polls?

I'm ready to face Papyrus's dastardly puzzles for now.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Just go ahead when you feel like it and anything can change (lol Chrom) if someone says something.

Lissa and the others would be a good start. And have fun messing around with that bonehead.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I'd argue Frederick should be there.

And Chrom. :p

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I still can't confirm if current e-Shop cards can work with the Switch since I have seen little confirmations, but I think I see how you can use them regardless on whether it does or not. On your Nintendo Account, if you go to the shop menu on your Nintendo Account, there is an option that allows you to merge the funds between your Nintendo Network ID account on the 3DS/Wii U and the Nintendo Account for the Switch. So even on the off-chance the current e-Shop cards don't work with the Switch, you should be able to use them on your 3DS/Wii U, then merge your accounts to put the money onto your Switch.
So replace Frederick with Gaius?

Ok.
I was going to post the image, but it don't work. :urg: "Your Lordship" is the nickname Gaius gives to Virion. Just look up Gaius nicknames on Google images.

Edit: And among those images, I found a gem that I think all FE fans can relate to.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I still can't confirm if current e-Shop cards can work with the Switch since I have seen little confirmations, but I think I see how you can use them regardless on whether it does or not. On your Nintendo Account, if you go to the shop menu on your Nintendo Account, there is an option that allows you to merge the funds between your Nintendo Network ID account on the 3DS/Wii U and the Nintendo Account for the Switch. So even on the off-chance the current e-Shop cards don't work with the Switch, you should be able to use them on your 3DS/Wii U, then merge your accounts to put the money onto your Switch.

I was going to post the image, but it don't work. :urg: "Your Lordship" is the nickname Gaius gives to Virion. Just look up Gaius nicknames on Google images.

Edit: And among those images, I found a gem that I think all FE fans can agree on.
But Virion actually has some plot importance in Awakening, so I think that counts for something.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I'd argue Frederick should be there.

And Chrom. :p
How embarrassing, I should remember the tragic fate that happened with Chrom three years ago on that fateful day Falcon embraced him. I cry every time (Not literally).

Now that I think of it, Lissa makes little sense because she's more of a healer than a fighter. So Frederick should finitely take her place. With Olivia, she can be given a sword like a spear being given to Azura.

So here's how things should look.

"Chrom, Frederick, Cordelia, and Sumia.

Lon'qu, Tharja, Olivia, and Gaius.

Anything else before I move on?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
How embarrassing, I should remember the tragic fate that happened with Chrom three years ago on that fateful day Falcon embraced him. I cry every time (Not literally).

Now that I think of it, Lissa makes little sense because she's more of a healer than a fighter. So Frederick should finitely take her place. With Olivia, she can be given a sword like a spear being given to Azura.

So here's how things should look.

"Chrom, Frederick, Cordelia, and Sumia.

Lon'qu, Tharja, Olivia, and Gaius.

Anything else before I move on?
The lack of Virion saddens me. :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The lack of Virion saddens me. :p
How about this, I'm just going to have to five Awakening polls. This might sound bias, but I think it's the only way.

I think that should make everyone happy.

So Virion can come back and maybe Lissa with two others.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I say make a poll with Virion, Edgeworth, Datrix and another similar look-alike. :p
> Implying Edgeworth can shoot with an arrow.

Oh wait, Onimusha Souls is a thing (but they did so with Maya and Franziska). Capcom's typical bias towards cute girls.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Jontron is an idiot
"No iconic music so far, just ambient forest and light piano, just not what I would've wanted from a Zelda game tbh" His criticism on BotW. As in, "I didn't get past the tutorial yet so I'm disappointed the game didn't throw everything in my face immediately"
This explains a lot on Game Grumps tbh

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Ranulf won for two big reasons. He's a cat and I such at Laguz selections. But this time will be different and I can learn from my mistakes.

As previously stated, Awakening is big enough for old fans and new fans, so five polls for this one game can suffice. I'll kick things off with Chrom, Frederick, Sumia, and Cordelia. Sounds basic, but more unique selections will happen soon.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Vote well fellow Fire Emblem fans
Lord-Zero Lord-Zero FalKoopa FalKoopa @Shishœ @Erureido Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @Chromvoy @Chromfirmed @Arcanir Ivander Ivander Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan @Moydow @Coricus @Professor Pumpkaboo @Xeno VII @AmericanDJ @EnGarde Opossum Opossum @NonSpecificGuy @Strider_Bond00J @zeldasmash @Prince Alucard @Bandana Dee3 @Champ Black @♫ ~Autumn (Your name is far too hard to tag these days).

Few, that was a lot of work. Time to continue with my Pacifist Run.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Ranulf won for two big reasons. He's a cat and I such at Laguz selections. But this time will be different and I can learn from my mistakes.

As previously stated, Awakening is big enough for old fans and new fans, so five polls for this one game can suffice. I'll kick things off with Chrom, Frederick, Sumia, and Cordelia. Sounds basic, but more unique selections will happen soon.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Vote well fellow Fire Emblem fans
Lord-Zero Lord-Zero FalKoopa FalKoopa @Shishœ @Erureido Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen @Chromvoy @Chromfirmed @Arcanir Ivander Ivander Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan @Moydow @Coricus @Professor Pumpkaboo @Xeno VII @AmericanDJ @EnGarde Opossum Opossum @NonSpecificGuy @Strider_Bond00J @zeldasmash @Prince Alucard @Bandana Dee3 @Champ Black @♫ ~Autumn (Your name is far too hard to tag these days).

Few, that was a lot of work. Time to continue with my Pacifist Run.
Aussie, at this rate, I pity your fingers for having to constantly tag people again constantly at separate times, we'll all see the poll, so let your fingers relax. You can use them for something else like that one gif in your siggie

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Why do I look at Youtube comments?

I feel sad whenever I do.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Aussie, at this rate, I pity your fingers for having to constantly tag people again constantly at separate times, we'll all see the poll, so let your fingers relax. You can use them for something else like that one gif in your siggie
Thanks for the pity. I definitely do not want to break my fingers like this.

Not when the doggo guards needs to be spared soon (and Papyrus).

And what's wrong with my sig? It's contradicting what I'm doing? :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Thanks for the pity. I definitely do not want to break my fingers like this.

Not when the doggo guards needs to be spared soon (and Papyrus).

And what's wrong with my sig? It's contradicting what I'm doing? :p
Nononononononoooo! Remember the Senran Kagura gif you used to have in your sig? c:

Because sometimes there's a great comment, a comment so entertaining, you simply have to chuckle and forget the rest of the comments

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Jontron is an idiot
"No iconic music so far, just ambient forest and light piano, just not what I would've wanted from a Zelda game tbh" His criticism on BotW. As in, "I didn't get past the tutorial yet so I'm disappointed the game didn't throw everything in my face immediately"
This explains a lot on Game Grumps tbh
...You know, when you're that high profile of a content creator, you really do need to look past the goddamn surface. He has so much influence over people's opinions that I'd argue this kind of thing is outright irresponsible.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Because you have this little slim of of hope of expecting seeing something good, only to be dissapointed and asking why do you even bother.

The exception being looking the comment of a video with Gaston in it, because no one can say something bad about Gaston.
(I'm totally not saying that because I am watching the comment of his song right now)

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Nononononononoooo! Remember the Senran Kagura gif you used to have in your sig? c:
Ooooooh THAT gif. And I do kind of miss having it around here.

And I get what you mean. Touching is the best thing I do with these fingers and not tiring them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom