• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Corry dear, it was a rhetorical question :p
Though couldn't you ask them to take the veggies out?
That's why I ordered a Baconator at one point since that would essentially be it, but to my surprise it ended up not liking it as much as when it's served with vegetables initially. It's a bit drier if they don't at least start on there.

That isn't to say I don't still eat the lettuce sometimes. . .

. . .separately.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Arby's has French Dip.

I'm not sure anything at Wendy's can beat that

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, Im to the point where I have no sympathy for my sister and I am about to snap. She keeps going to the ****ing hospital. She is so hardhead about making the doctor admit her into the hospital, she will not take advil or tylonal for the pain until they take her galbladder out.

Im done. At this point, Im going to be so stress im going to die by stress or my own hands. I cant take it

I cant deal with helping a person that is as hardheaded as her and all its doing is stressing me out that she keeps going back that I havent slept in days
Alpaca, you poor thing. Try to take a couple of sleep aids or something and get some sleep if you can. Maybe take a hot bath and watch an old favorite show of yours first.

I have no idea how to help in this situation, but I may as well suggest something because at this point as much as you've been taking care of everyone else you need to take care of yourself a bit too.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Even though this may sound strange, I find little reason to care about Taco Bell.

Maybe it's because I never really found tacos all that appealing.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Alpaca, you poor thing. Try to take a couple of sleep aids or something and get some sleep if you can. Maybe take a hot bath and watch an old favorite show of yours first.

I have no idea how to help in this situation, but I may as well suggest something because at this point as much as you've been taking care of everyone else you need to take care of yourself a bit too.
Thats all Ive been doing in my life is take care of others. Im always looking out for them, Im always helping them. Always always always because, god damn it, they wont take care of their ****ing selves. Who cares about my happiness, who cares about my health, All that matters to my parents is graduating college then going right back into school

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Thats all Ive been doing in my life is take care of others. Im always looking out for them, Im always helping them. Always always always
Taiko, you're an incredibly generous person. Even if people don't thank you enough for it.

It's nice to have people out there that actually take care of others. But for tonight, I think you should take care of yourself for once. It's pretty obvious that you need a bit of a break. So just. . .try to take some breaks whenever you can, OK? Give yourself a little breathing room so you can keep going.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Why would I go to Arby's when I can get a sub from better places?
Excuse me.

But who goes to Arby's for subs?

No, you go to Arby's for that CHICKEN CORDON BLUE SANDWICH!

Now THAT is heavenly.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Taiko, you're an incredibly generous person. Even if people don't thank you enough for it.

It's nice to have people out there that actually take care of others. But for tonight, I think you should take care of yourself for once. It's pretty obvious that you need a bit of a break. So just. . .try to take some breaks whenever you can, OK? Give yourself a little breathing room so you can keep going.
It doesnt matter, No one thanks me for stuff, no one asks if Im ok, how was my day blah blah blah All I get is stepped on, ****ed around with, bullied, ignored blah

Im just so tired of helping others for their happiness then not getting any happiness in return

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
We talking subs and sandwiches now? There's a chain where I live that makes godlike tortas (Mexican style sandwiches).

Delicious stuff.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
There was a false fact I've heard spread by people before that Canadian's tend to go elsewhere for health care, which isn't true. In fact virtually no Canadian's do this aside from one's that have to travel to for their case.(And even then it's covered by their healthcare.)
I know multiple Canadians who have travelled abroad for medical reasons on their own volition and dollar because of how prolonged our healthcare system can be. It's hardly the majority, but it happens.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It doesnt matter, No one thanks me for stuff, no one asks if Im ok, how was my day blah blah blah All I get is stepped on, ****ed around with, bullied, ignored blah

Im just so tired of helping others for their happiness then not getting any happiness in return
Well, I'm going to say thank you for them. Someone needs to say thank you to you.

I'd ask the other two, but right now it seems kind of obvious how it's going, namely that you're not OK and that your day sucked.

*hugs* So thank you, alright? Thank you for hanging in there for everyone even though no one says thank you back. Thank you for hanging in there even when everyone treated you wrong. Just. . .hang in there, OK?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Damn Windows, it was running a crash report process way before Firefox crashed, resulting in both processes becoming unresponsive and swallowing my RAM. I had to crash Firefox by myself in the slowed down Task Manager.
The browser still is slow af; scrolling is a struggle. :074:

Mythra Mythra Dont worry, Honchcrow is safe inside Bank 2 :029:oh yeah, how was that Snivy?
Snivy is now a boss Lv. 43 Serperior and part of my Snek Team Project:denzel:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I know multiple Canadians who have travelled abroad for medical reasons on their own volition and dollar because of how prolonged our healthcare system can be. It's hardly the majority, but it happens.
Also at the same time I've had to order medicine from BC because it's cheaper there than in the US

D

Deleted member

Tell be about it.

Who needs Crapdonalds when you can get a high quality burger from them?
Not denying that Wendy's is good, but I am rather cheap with my fast food and Wendy's is hardly cheap.

And I occasionally do feel like having low quality things like Mickey D's burgers from time to time.
It's weird. I know what high quality burgers taste like, both fast food and restaurant style. I know McDonald's is cheap crap. Yet I can't help wanting the particular cheap crap taste.

Same with something like Chef Boyardee ravioli.
It's cheap crap. Freshly made ravioli you order in an Italian restaurant is much better. Yet I will happily eat the cheap crap because I like it for what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I watched some Injustice 2 gameplay.
For the most part, the core gameplay is the same and the old character seem to work just like before.
Tough, I am scared that the game will be heavy focused on projectile like the first because, I just saw a fight with two Batman throwing Batarang at each other. And one of them couldn't do that much because the other one spammed like crazy and used his meter (the meter bar is giant in this game) to deal more chip damage at the other, and the chip damage was big!
Really, I hope there will be change before the final release...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Gas stations in México's borderland will top giving service on monday to protest against the huge rise of the fuel prices.

Goverments: "How about we take this calmly an-"
Gas station owners: "**** off, we'll extend the strike for a week!"

Guess who managed to fill his tank on time? :yeahboi:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gas stations in México's borderland will top giving service on monday to protest against the huge rise of the fuel prices.

Goverments: "How about we take this calmly an-"
Gas station owners: "**** off, we'll extend the strike for a week!"

Guess who managed to fill his tank on time? :yeahboi:
Strikes usually end badly.

Are ALL gas stations doing this? Cause if not, the strikers will only hurt themselves.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Currently SOS chaining for a shiny Pikipek.

This may take a while.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Strikes usually end badly.

Are ALL gas stations doing this? Cause if not, the strikers will only hurt themselves.
Not all of them; while all the gas stations are labeled as PEMEX, some are partially owned by external companies like British Petroleum and Petrol, said companies are paying a tax to make their product less expensive.

Before the rise the price was this:
($1 MXN = $0.048 USD)

All stations: $10.50 MXN per liter.

After the rise
Regular PEMEX: $15.71 MXN (will strike)
Petrol, BP: $12.46 MXN (will NOT strike)

This means the strike will not work, as people buy all the gas on Petrol and BP supported stations anyway (resulting in huge lines of cars in their stations everyday).
However the external companies claim they'll not be able to keep paying the tax for much longer.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, trying to trade Lunala for a Heatmor online. If you have one and are looking for a Lunala, it's up. LOL

I just traded a level 100 marowak for a sawsbuck

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dammit guise, now I wanna check Arby's and revisit Taco Bell. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm starting to believe my spirit animal is actually Burgerpants.

Or Napstablook.

Napstablook can be my spirit ghost.

**** man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom