• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
WB want to do a Nightwing film.
Without actually giving us a proper Robin, let alone **** Grayson in the first place.
That's like starting a Harry Potter film series at Goblet of Fire.

Yoko Taro is precious and must be protected.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
How is it balanced here?
It's quite powerful, but it has some limitations. In order to use it (it's a command skill), you need to have higher AS than the enemy you're targeting.

It also works by increasing the number of rounds of combat(it's TRS's version of the Charge/Duel/Accost skill from the Jugdral games), so it can backfire depending on who you can target. But it's still incredibly useful.
Bet there are Mov growths in TRS
Yes, but only some characters have them. Leonie is tied for the highest in the game at a whopping 10%.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
WB want to do a Nightwing film.
Without actually giving us a proper Robin, let alone **** Grayson in the first place.
That's like starting a Harry Potter film series at Goblet of Fire.

Yoko Taro is precious and must be protected.

True, but the Lego Batman Director is directing it, so maybe he can make something not trash, even if it hardly relates to the rest of the DC Movie universe, which could in all honestly be good.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I don't know about, these two pictures speak otherwise:
View attachment 126459

Takumi best archer, hands down.

Actually when I was there last, If I had enough tickets, I was gonna buy it or one of the other systems and sell it for Switch money lol.
Nice Tacomeat you have there, it would be a shame if someone

1487802997769.png

Elthunder his **** in.

I need to get my Robin up to 5 stars to end the Tacomeme

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Daily reminder, Steven Universe will have a new Gem tomorrow.

I wonder what it will be.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
An OVA would be amazing.

I would if they did them for each manga special. Imagine if they did Red and Blue's. Scenes like where Koga's Arbok is cut in half would be pretty interesting to see.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?656277-March-Plot-Discussion/page3

We'll find out this weekend. Hopefully it's not another one-shot gaiden chapter like Red/Gold training on Mt. Silver, not that it wouldn't be welcome. The official artbook came out last year and will receive an international release, so I can't imagine what else they could do to honor the series for the 20th.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The only main characters for my live action Sailor Moon I haven't got are Chibiusa and Luna.

Chibiusa would be easy just cast a young japanese girl when I got to the Black Moon arc. Also Luna(like Artemis and Diana) can be of any ethnicity since they are just voice overs for cgi/real cats. Every other character that actually appears except for maybe Queen Metaria and the Wiseman. Also Pharoah 90.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Just hopped on The Spriters Resource and saw they had sprite rips for Grand Dad Mania

And apparently the game's been canceled (I didn't know it was an actual game)
"Grand Dad" is a rip-off of Fortran who was a rip-off of Mario.

SilvaGunner based its name off of GilvaSunner (formley known as TimmyTunersDad) who in turn based its name off of the original SilvaGunner account as a tribute.

Is it just coincidence that the two are associated with eachother?

---

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
"Grand Dad" is a rip-off of Fortran who was a rip-off of Mario.

SilvaGunner based its name off of GilvaSunner (formley known as TimmyTunersDad) who in turn based its name off of the original SilvaGunner account as a tribute.

Is it just coincidence that the two are associated with eachother?

---
While SiIvaGunner is a meme filled GilvaSunner parody, there are three memes that truly define SiIvaGunner: 7 Grand Dad, Loud Nigra, & Snow Halation

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So Love Live confirmed for the Switch?

SiIva will have a field day with uploads.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's a look at the joycon problem and how it can be fixed:
Blunt gave a more inform solution on his video.
He thinks that it might not possible for Nintendo to fix this issue simply by update, they could but it means that they need to buff up Joy Cons signal and it might drain some of it's battery life, with Joy Cons having 20 hours of battery life I think it's better for them to sacrifice some of it in order to buff up the signal.
This also makes me wonder does this happen really severe when playing in Table Top mode? Because if it is the case as Blunty Gamexplain well…explains. Will the Joy Con thumb stick have problems when you use it as a single remote?
OH ****! I NEED TO READ THIS
It's a really good Pokemon Manga, even Pokemon's creator said it's good. And it's hands down way better than the anime. Why don't they just make Pokemon Special an anime? Geez…
My brother got nearly every volumes. Up to Black2 White2 which is the main series, whereas XY, ORAS are spinoff.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Wait, there is??? Holy **** new Gem hype
Inb4 it's White Diamond
Yes, Cartoon Network teased the Gem on their Twitter page.

Sadly, it's not White Diamond. But a dark green gemstone with red spots.

D

Deleted member

I'm probably one of the few people that would care less about Silva the Meme Machine.
Good, Silva will soon have no power. The dark lord, Lasagnacat, has risen once again in the ongoing battle against Jim Davis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatkidwiththeafro

The Pink Panther's Bro!
NNID
Mr.F-ZeroBias
Skyla on Pilotwing's Lark. (Totally Thatkidwiththeafro Thatkidwiththeafro 's idea).
Pretty Bomber on Bomberman.
Ken on Ryu.
Bass on Mega Man.
Jeane on Bayonetta.
Glad to see an idea or two sneak up from the past.

America: The new North Korea, slowly becoming a dictatorship
If he goes to far, we will have to kill him. He's plauging this country left and right. He's mentally unstable, insecure, racist, sexist, homophobic, you name it. It he gets too big, we will get rid of him at all costs! - Afro

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Glad to see an idea or two sneak up from the past.

If he goes to far, we will have to kill him. He's plauging this country left and right. He's mentally unstable, insecure, racist, sexist, homophobic, you name it. It he gets too big, we will get rid of him at all costs! - Afro
Best be carefull about who you wanna kill off

I heard people say they want him killed, like, do it then I'll laugh at the **** they brought upon themselves because killing someone you dont like is neeeever a good thing

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I would argue with you more about Cariot being anything but a bad character, but it's not worth it anymore Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan . I've got better things to do like getting this final Pokémon poll out of the way.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Sun (Male Seventh Gen Trainer), Lusamine (@Kurri ★), Koga, and Lysandre ( Erureido Erureido ) are your choices. This will be the last I'll ever do of Pokemon since there are countless other Smash series to cover (like F-Zero and Mother for tomorrow). Let's end this thing with a bang. You all have been a good audience. Thank you all so much for the participation.
Technically, I'd give my vote to Lusamine since she's my favorite of the four, but since I was the one that suggested Lysandre, he has my vote for this poll.

The Lysandre Machines would give him plenty to work with, whether it'd be freely detaching those insect-like machines to zap fighters however he wants, absorb their energy using that same gadget, or even use that arm cannon he has equipped.

>Not including Moon despite she's a skilled archer in the manga.
"You've abandoned your ohana and Alola! Now pay for your betrayal!"

Sorry, I just had to make a Takumi joke.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Now this is interesting.

Still want more focus on the Diamonds though.

Good, Silva will soon have no power. The dark lord, Lasagnacat, has risen once again in the ongoing battle against Jim Davis.
Good. We may now rise in favor of a new world order for our Lasaga Overlord.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Bloodstone?

This character sounds like she would be a bigger edgelord than Bismuth.

And yes, I know that she's not edgy. But an extremist that just want ways to stop the Diamonds for good.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Bloodstone is just asking for an edgelord
Or, I dunno, maybe Bloodstones are supposed to be assassins in Homeworld but this one was a Crystal Gem because she didn't want to kill or smth

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Beaten Ratchet and Clank (2002), a pretty decent game, but I can tell there's quite a bit of what I like to call "first game jankiness", still, I had a good time. The humor was good, but nothing to write home about, Ratchet was a jerk, but he got better near the end.

I'm looking forward to playing the sequels, but I not getting to Ratchet and Clank 2 just yet. Next up I'm playing Beyond Good and Evil.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Bloodstone?

This character sounds like she would be a bigger edgelord than Bismuth.

And yes, I know that she's not edgy. But an extremist that just want ways to stop the Diamonds for good.
Remember kids, add "Blood" to your name and you'll be as edgy as Ragna the Bloodedge. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Remember kids, add "Blood" to your name and you'll be as edgy as Ragna the Bloodedge. :troll:
For added edginess, add the words "edge", "blade", "dark", "blaze" and/or "mysterious" to your name.
Extra: don't talk much to others. Not because you're bad with socializing but just because you're too cool for them

D

Deleted member

For added edginess, add the words "edge", "blade", "dark", "blaze" and/or "mysterious" to your name.
Extra: don't talk much to others. Not because you're bad with socializing but just because you're too cool for them
You should've also included long black hair, scars, a corset, and high heels. :p(Especially high heels.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
True, but the Lego Batman Director is directing it, so maybe he can make something not trash, even if it hardly relates to the rest of the DC Movie universe, which could in all honestly be good.
My issue here is more so how they're pretty much missing the point of Nightwing by giving him a solo film without having had **** Grayson on screen before.

Nightwing is a position that **** Grayson arrives at when he's a fully matured Robin leaving that behind to do his own thing as Nightwing so someone else (Jason Todd and Tim Drake) can become Robin.

Of course part of it is down to the fact that the DCEU has an older Batman and it's established that a Robin is dead. That angle in regards to Batman was a huge mistake when considering the rest of the DCEU.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?656277-March-Plot-Discussion/page3

We'll find out this weekend. Hopefully it's not another one-shot gaiden chapter like Red/Gold training on Mt. Silver, not that it wouldn't be welcome. The official artbook came out last year and will receive an international release, so I can't imagine what else they could do to honor the series for the 20th.
Ooh nice, I'll be looking forward to the reveal then.

I don't know what gem that is, but it looks pretty interesting.

No gives a single **** about Jasper.
Jasper is corrupted so she's only getting healed after Steven's corrupted friend fully recovers
Yeah,

Jasper's ******* dead!

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Have I talked about how great Little Witch Academia is yet? Because it is.
It has a lot of charm thanks to Trigger's beautiful animation, has a really happy mood which is a great change of pace from the "gritty" anime I've watched and has me smiling throughout its entire episodes because it just makes me feel good.

But the best thing is the protagonist, Akko.
Akko reminds me of Deku: she's an underdog, dreams of being a witch much like her idol and gets on a magical school but since she doesn't come from a family of witches, she doesn't know how to use magic properly.
Episode 7 is the best example of this with her exams coming in and she getting Cs or lower in every class but as Ursula says at the end, while compared to the other students, she's way behind, comparing to her when she started, she's improved a lot. And in the end, her altruistic nature is what makes her pass the final exam.
Overall, Akko is a really interesting and relatable character and I want to see her development throughout the rest of the show. And having a good protagonist goes a long way for me since, most of the time, they all feel the same and/or just boring.

Also, both the OP and ED are great.
And me staying after the ep is over to watch the ED is not something I do often
****, that just reminded me I haven't watched LWA, Koro-Sensei Quest, or Konosuba in 2-3 weeks bc of school.....and I just had a bvreak, and my next one isn't for over a month.....aaarrrggghhhhh
yeah when you stay for the ED you know it's either really good, or you're just watching JoJo until Vento Aureo comes out. Tbh, tyhe only other non-JoJo EDs I've been willing to stick around for and listen to are Konosuba S2 (really calm and soothing, and matches the naimation of the end of a hard day's work), and Akame Ga Kill (the first one, the really sad one with Akame and the mirror).
True that. I never saw any appeal in that series at all. Even Konasuba is better than that rubbish.

For a movie that never had a sequel in years and has no live action remake planned, I am kind of surprised that its fandom is still lively. I'd blame Hot Topic and Disney for its over merchandising.

Not that it's a bad movie (I still quite like it), but it makes you wonder when things would slow down.

.Even Konosuba
.rubbish
slightly upset but passing it off as the work of an enemy Stand.

Tbh, that's pretty much how things are with most Burton movies. Granted, no other Burton movie besides Batman comes close to Nightmare's level of popularity. Some things are just so good they don't need a rehash or a sequel to be timeless classics....For example, while they might not be normally seen as classics, Stephen King films, A Clockwork Orange, and 2001: A Space Odyssey. None of those have sequels or really remakes with the exception of Carrie, and they're viewed as being really good.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I watched like 2 seasons but Steven Universe is just hard to watch after watching Adventure Time.

D

Deleted member

If you sit down and think about it, Garfield is probably the edgiest character ever
>Hates Mondays
>Is eats and sleeps a lot
>Is rude and anti social
>Arrogant
>Gets into fights and beats Odie
>Wears black
>Poorly groomed
>Orange, probably due to cheeto dust
>Poorly groomed
>Would probably own a katana if he could
>Probably argues that traps aren't gay, the **** just makes it better

Status